Hey, do you mind? I’m in a meeting here.
你能再给我们个机会
Could-could you at least give us a chance
参加你们头儿的选拔吗?
to try out for your boss?
司机 你能甩了这疯子吗?
Driver, could you please lose this maniac?
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold on a second.
不 不
No, no, no, no!
♪ When are you
gonna come down? ♪
♪ When are you going to land? ♪
♪ I should have stayed
on the farm ♪
♪ I should have listened
to my old man ♪
♪ You know you can’t
hold me forever ♪
♪ I didn’t sign up with you ♪
♪ I’m not a present
for your friends to open ♪
♪ This boy’s too young
to be singing ♪
♪ The blues ♪
♪ Ah, ah-ah, ah, ah ♪
♪ Ah, ah, ah ♪
穆恩先生
Mr. Moon?
♪ So goodbye,
yellow brick road ♪
♪ Where the dogs
of society howl ♪
♪ You can’t plant me
in your penthouse ♪
♪ I’m going back to my plow ♪
♪ Back to the howling old owl
in the woods ♪
♪ Hunting
the horny-back toad… ♪
看在上帝的份上
Oh, for heaven’s sake.
娜娜 我还能说什么
What can I say, Nana?
– 我失败了- 别扯了
– I’m a failure. – Oh, poppycock.
我的期望太高了
I was reaching too high.
老实说 不就是一个负面看法么 仅此而已 “我完蛋了”
Honestly, one negative comment, and it’s all, “Woe is me.”
娜娜 得了吧 她说我们不够优秀
Nana, come on. She said I’m not good enough.
我是说 见鬼 我刚刚被告知
I mean, heck, I’ve just been told
我的命运 还有我的希望和梦想
that my destiny, all of my hopes and dreams,
都戛然而止了
uh, they all end right here.
好吧 你本来期待什么呢?
Well, what did you expect?
向你下跪口称天才?
That she would drop to her knees and declare you a genius?
为伟大的巴斯特·穆恩铺开红毯?
Roll out the red carpet for the great Buster Moon!
她把我从路上赶到了河里
She-she ran me off the road into a canal.
你不是好好的?
Well, you’re still in one piece, aren’t you?
是啊 可…
Well, yeah, but…
嗯 任何追逐梦想的人
Well, anyone who dares set out to follow their dreams
可能会遇见比泡在河里更糟糕的事情
is bound to face a lot worse than a dip in the canal.
霍布斯 我找到他了
Ah, Hobbs. I found him.
能把车开过来吗?
Uh, bring the car round, will you?
– 这有个棒小伙 – 我…
– There’s a good chap. – I-I…
我只是觉得她应该让我们有个机会试试看
I just thought she’d at least see we deserved a shot.
别在乎这个你不认识的人的评价
Never mind what this person you don’t even know said.
你自己觉得你们足够优秀了吗?
Do you think you’re good enough?
– 那是当然 可… – 那么你必须为你的信仰
– Of course, but… – Then you must fight
去奋斗
for what you believe in.
勇气、毅力、信念
Guts, stamina, faith.
这些才是你现在需要的
These are the things you need now,
如果失去了这些
and without them…
那么那个剧探倒是说对了
Well, maybe that scout was right.
可能你们真的不够优秀
Maybe you’re not good enough.
♪ Ah ♪
♪ Oh ♪
♪ Ah ♪
♪ Oh… ♪
我… 不不 我知道 罗西塔 但请相信我
Oh, I… No, I know, Rosita, but trust me on this.
It’ll be totally worth it.
肯定值得
And listen, I’m outside her place now,
听着 我现在在她这儿的门口
所以你能叫其他人
so can you call the others
在半个小时内碰个面吗?
and have ’em meet up in half an hour?
好极了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
♪ Off, off with your head ♪
♪ Dance, dance
till you’re dead ♪
– ♪ Heads will roll ♪
– ♪ Heads will roll ♪
♪ Heads will roll ♪
– ♪ Heads will roll ♪
– ♪ Heads will roll ♪
♪ On the floor ♪
♪ Off, off, off with your head ♪
♪ Dance, dance ♪
♪ Dance till you’re dead, dead ♪
♪ Off, off, off with your head ♪
♪ Dance, dance, dance
till you’re dead. ♪
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
晚安
Good night.
穆恩
Moon. Hey.
你表现棒极了
Wow. You were great out there.
我得去返个场
I got to go back out for an encore.
好 你表演结束后干什么?
Okay. Hey, but what are you doing
没什么事
Uh, nothing.
好 我知道这说得有点突然
Well, listen, I know this is crazy short notice,
你总说机会合适的时候
but you always said you’d come back to work with us
– 会回来和我们一起 – 那当然
– when the time was right. – Of course.
现在正是时候
Well, this is that time.
给你 工资单
Here, paycheck.
我要召集大家去参加海选
I’m getting the gang together to go audition
– 完成个鸿篇巨制… – 稍等一下
– for this huge show… – Just-just a second.
瑞克 怎么给我的钱
Hey, Rick, how come you’re only paying me
比其他人低一半?
half what the other acts get?
你就值这么些 我的宝贝
I pay what I think you’re worth, sweetheart.
是这样 我有个规矩
Oh, okay. See, I have this rule
就是不被你这样的家伙任意定价
about not letting guys like you tell me what I’m worth,
所以 要么给我和其它人
so, you know, unless I get paid
一样的报酬 要么我就走人
like everyone else, I’m out of here.
这是城里仅有的夜♥总♥会♥
This is the only club in town.
你还能去哪演出?
Where else you gonna play?
我不知道 但我敢肯定的是
I have no idea, but I’m sure as heck
我不会待在这了
not sticking around here.
我们走
Let’s go.
噢 噢
Ooh!
等一下 你还得返场呢
Whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. You-you got to do the encore.
阿什
Hey, Ash!
自己想办法吧 宝贝
Deal with it, sweetheart.
红岸市五路公共汽车
Redshore City Bus five
正在开出15号♥停车位
leaving from park 15…
我拿到票了
Okay, I got the tickets.
有人看见克劳利小姐吗
Anyone seen Miss Crawly?
给你的 强尼
Here you go, Johnny.
– 这是你的 – 穆恩先生
– Here’s yours, and… – Mr. Moon.
呃 呃 我很抱歉 我正在重新
Uh, uh, I’m sorry, but I’m really having
考虑这件事
second thoughts about this.
什么 不 不 等会
What? No, no, no, wait.
好了 最后一次叫了 要发车了
All right, last call. Let’s go.
– 稍等 – 强尼说得对
– Now, just a second. – Johnny’s right.
我是说 那个剧探
I mean, that theater scout,
她觉得我们不够优秀
she didn’t think we were good enough.
– 她听起来就像个混♥蛋♥ – 是啊 混♥蛋♥
– She sounds like a jerk. – Yeah, total jerk.
她错了 她彻底错了
Yeah, but she’s wrong… dead wrong.
我们的票每晚都卖♥♥脱销是有原因的
There’s a reason our show is sold out every night,
而且我跟你们说 她的头儿一定会喜欢的
and I’m telling you, her boss is gonna love it.
或者也许我们可以
Ooh. Or maybe we could just, like,
另作一个剧目 明白吗?
do a different show, you know?
冈特 我知道了
Gunter, please, I got this.
说真的 我有个好点子 比如 什么 太空音乐剧的
Seriously, I have this idea for, like, a space musical.
好了 我们要出发了
All right, we’re rolling out here.
你们不想听听太空音乐剧?
You don’t want to hear about the space musical?
伙计们 车走了
Guys, come on!
等等
Wait!
听着 伙计们 我从小就梦想着
Listen, you guys, I have dreamt of performing
在红岸城演出
in Redshore City since I was a little kid.
并且 我刚说服我丈夫
And besides, I just convinced my husband
在接下来的24小时里照顾孩子
to babysit for the next 24 hours,
我不会浪费这样的机会
and I am not gonna waste an opportunity like that.
所以赶紧的 我们没有什么可以输的
So come on. We’ve got nothing to lose.
这儿呢 阿什
Here, Ash.
你在第二页
You come in on page two.
我们就在这公共汽车
Wait. We’re just gonna rehearse this here

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!