理查德·杰克尔戴着一顶闪亮的头盔,因为他是一名宪兵
Richard Jaeckel had on a shiny helmet, because he was an MP.
求你了,别再这样了,上帝,我喜欢那部电影
Please, no more. God, I love that movie.
– 这是我看过的最好的电影 – 那有什么了不起的?
– This is the best movie I ever saw. – What’s so great about it?
– 你必须找到她 – 去一趟要多少钱?
– You have to find her. – How much would it cost to go?
没人知道,它几乎每天都在变化
Nobody knows. It changes practically every day.
– 你有多少钱? – 80美元
– How much money do you have? – 80 dollars.
– 我有42块,那够打车了 – 我怎么去那里?
– I have 42. That’ll cover cabs. – How would I get there?
我得把这些票送去,你能照看一下吗?
I have to drop these tickets off. Can you keep an eye on things?
1993年2月14日
联合航♥空♥,航♥班♥号♥597
纽约机场
乔纳·鲍德温
– 靠窗座位还是靠过道? – 窗户
– Window seat or aisle? – Window.
你要水果盘吗?我宁愿死也不吃飞机食品
You want a fruit plate? I’d rather die than eat airplane food.
我写信告诉你你12岁了,这样你就可以独自飞行了
I’ll write you’re 12. That way you can fly unaccompanied.
– 谁会相信我12岁? – 他们会相信电脑的
– Who’d believe I’m 12? – They’ll believe the computer.
我可以说你比你的年龄要矮,但他们不应该提这件事
I’ll say you’re short for your age, but that they shouldn’t mention it.
好主意!
Great idea!
(塔米·怀奈特:“站在你身边的人”)
(Tammy Wynette: “Stand by Your Man”)
有时候做女人很难
Sometimes it’s hard to be a woman
把你所有的爱都献给一个人
Giving all your love to just one man
– 你会赶不上火车的 – 不,我不会的
– You’ll miss the train. – No I won’t.
我很高兴,贝基,这是对的,这是真的
I’m so happy, Becky. This is right. It’s real.
其他的事情发生在电影里
The other things happen in movies.
别告诉任何人我做了什么,我会死…
Don’t tell anyone what I did. I’d die…
…如果有人知道我做了那样的事,你保证?
…if anyone knew I did anything like that. You promise?
西雅图夜未眠已成为历史
Sleepless in Seattle is history.
…难以理解
… hard to understand
如果你爱他
And if you love him
哦,为他骄傲
Oh, be proud of him
因为他毕竟只是个男人
‘Cause after all he’s just a man
支持你的人
Stand by your man
– 说吧 – 不,你说吧
– Go ahead. – No, you go.
我本来想说自从圣诞节以来…
I was going to say that since Christmas…
…你有点分心了
…you’ve been kind of distracted.
但现在感觉好像你在任何方面都回来了
But now it feels as if you’re coming back from wherever you were.
我是
I am.
我只是…我想我有点紧张
I was just… I think I got nervous.
但这很正常,对吧?你不会感到紧张…
But that’s normal, right? Don’t you ever feel nervous…
– 关于什么? – 永远
– About what? – Forever.

No.
好…是的
Well… I did.
我觉得太完美了
And I think I thought it was too perfect.
我担心我们两个正确的会造成错误
I was afraid we’d be two rights making a wrong.
你知道,那就像命运,但不是,如果你明白我的意思
You know, it was like kismet, but not, if you see what I mean.
你必须长大,忘记青春期的幻想…
You have to grow up and forget the adolescent fantasies about…
…生活将多么令人兴奋,对不起,我喜欢这种式样
…how exciting life will be. I’m sorry, but I love this pattern.
你不能,这就像我祖母的瓷器
You couldn’t. This is just like my grandmother’s china.
– 多少套餐具? – 十套
– How many place settings? – Ten.
确切地说,八太少,十二太多
Exactly. Eight is too few, twelve is too many.
– 沃尔特 – 那是我妈妈的
– Walter. – It was my mother’s.
我让他们把尺寸缩小了,她手指很胖
I had them size it down. She had really fat fingers.
太美了,这正是我选择的…
It’s so beautiful. It’s exactly what I’d pick…
…如果我有世界上所有的戒指可供选择
…if I had every ring in the world to choose from.
有些人希望一段感情充满惊喜…
Some people want a relationship to be full of surprises…
…但我不是他们中的一员
…but I’m not one of them.
惊喜被高估了
Surprises are highly overrated.
我只会离开一晚,克拉丽丝会来的
I’ll only be gone one night. Clarise will be here.
你可以看恐怖电影
You can watch scary movies.
– 你和她一起去吗? – 我要和维多利亚一起去
– Are you going with her? – I’m going with Victoria.
别耍花招
Don’t try anything tricky.
不要在毒藤里打滚,也不要做任何需要缝针的事
Don’t roll in poison ivy or do anything so you need stitches.
如果你的手指掉下来,那就呆着,我不会送你去医院
If your finger falls off, it stays off. I won’t take you to hospital.
– 是因为那个女人吗? – 安妮
– Is this about that woman? – Annie.
– 我不管你做什么! – 我会告诉你我在做什么
– I don’t care what you do! – I’ll tell you what I’m doing.
我要上♥床♥了,我是唯一一个在90年代上♥床♥的男人
I’m getting laid. I’m the only man in the 90s who’s getting laid.
而且我也没闲置那么久,大学里有六七个女孩
And I haven’t been laid that much. Six or seven girls at college.
你在那里多久了?你听到我说什么了?
How long have you been there? What did you hear me say?
– “大学里有六七个女孩” – 七个,八个!玛丽·凯利
– “Six or seven girls at college.” – Seven. Eight! Mary Kelly.
这就是我喜欢的那个
This is the one I like.
乔纳,你不会喜欢任何女人的,因为那不是你妈妈
Jonah, you won’t like any woman, because it isn’t your mother.
– 安妮怎么了? – 乔纳,闭嘴
– What’s wrong with Annie? – Jonah, shut up.
闭嘴?妈妈从来没有叫我闭嘴或对我大喊大叫
Shut up? Mum never told me to shut up or yelled at me.
谈话结束了!
This conversation is over!
这个女人可能是个有病的疯子,你没看过《致命的吸引力》吗?
This woman could be a sick lunatic. Didn’t you see Fatal Attraction?
– 你不会让我看的 – 它吓坏了美国的每一个人
– You wouldn’t let me. – It scared every man in America.
你不答应我我就不走
I’m not leaving till you say yes.
我恨你!
I hate you!
很好,那你可以告诉奥普拉你♥爸♥爸是怎么毁了你的生活…
Good, then you can tell Oprah how your dad ruined your life…
…去假日酒店享受周末特♥价♥!
…by going off for a weekend special at the Holiday Inn!
乔纳,克拉丽丝来了,我得走了
Jonah, Clarise is here and I’ve got to go.
乔纳,听着,我得走了
Jonah, listen, I’ve got to go.
杰西卡,告诉我们他在哪里,乔纳的爸爸很难过
Jessica, tell us where he is. Jonah’s dad is very upset.
杰西卡,我是你父亲,告诉我们他在哪里
Jessica, this is your father. Tell us where he is.
– N-Y – 这意思是“不可能”
– N-Y. – That means “no way.”
那是N-W!
That’s N-W!
– 他正在去纽约的路上 – 怎么去的?
– He’s on his way to New York. – How?
联合航♥空♥,597
United, 597.
– 什么时候走? – 七点半
– When does it leave? – Seven thirty.
这是一枚和我们一起飞行的别针
Here’s a pin for flying with us.
– 我能帮你拿这个吗? – 不
– Can I take this for you? – No.
– 去哪儿,孩子? – 帝国大厦
– Where to, kid? – Empire State Building.
– 帝国大厦 – 别停得离路边那么近
– Empire State Building. – Don’t stop so close to the curb.
就在这里,你打算在上面做什么?从上面吐口水?
There it is. What are you going to do up there? Spit off the top?
不,我要去见我的新妈妈
No, I’m meeting my new mother.
帝国大厦
– 我是乔纳,你是安妮吗? – 不,我是辛西娅
– I’m Jonah. Are you Annie? – No, I’m Cynthia.
对不起,你是安妮吗?
Excuse me, are you Annie?
很棒的桌子,谢谢
Great table. Thanks.
出什么事了吗?
Is something wrong?
– 我能给你拿杯饮料吗? – 香槟?
– Can I get you a drink? – Champagne?
好的
Fine.
我们要一瓶多姆德路易斯
We’ll have a bottle of Dom DeLuise.
– 只是开玩笑 – 他指的是多姆佩里尼翁
– Just kidding. – He meant Dom Perignon.
美丽的景色
Beautiful view.
沃尔特,有件事我必须告诉你
Walter. There’s something I must tell you.
对不起,有急事
Sorry, an emergency.
钱,钱,钱,看到了吗?
Money, money, money, see?
那么他现在可能在帝国大厦顶上了?
So he could be on top of the Empire State Building now?
不,我估计他可能是,不
No. I guess he could be. No.
那不是他,沃尔特,是我,我不能这么做
It’s not him, Walter. It’s me. I can’t do this.
安妮,我爱你,但我们别再谈这个了
Annie, I love you. But let’s leave that out of this.
我不想成为一个你或其他任何人都愿意接受的人
I don’t want to be someone that you or anybody else settles for.
不用这么低的期望,婚姻就够艰难了
Marriage is hard enough without such low expectations.
– 不是吗? – 沃尔特,我配不上你
– Isn’t it? – Walter, I don’t deserve you.
不,我不会那样说的
No, I wouldn’t put it that way.
但是好吧
But okay.
– 你还好吧? – 是的
– You okay? – Yeah.
– 什么? – 看
– What? – Look.
– 这是个预兆 – 谁需要一个预兆?
– It’s a sign. – Who needed a sign?
沃尔特,我得走了
Walter, I have to go.
乔纳!
Jonah!
爸爸!
Dad!
如果你出了什么事怎么办?如果我找不到你怎么办?
What if something happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你就是我的全部
What would I have done? You’re my family. You’re all I have.
我以为她会在这里
I thought she’d be here.
我们没事吧?到目前为止,我做了什么蠢事吗?
We’re doing okay, right? So far, have I done anything stupid?
– 我把我们的事搞砸了吗? – 不
– Have I screwed it up for us? – No.
(帝国大厦)
– 观景台? – 对不起,太晚了
– Observation deck? – Sorry, it’s too late.
– 拜托,我得上去 – 我们要关门了
– Please. I need to get up there. – We’re closing up.
我能只看一下吗?我应该去见个人
Can I just take a look? I’m supposed to meet someone.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!