他可能不在,但如果我不看,我会永远疑惑
He’s probably not there, but if I don’t look, I’ll always wonder.
– 加里·格兰特,对吧? – 你知道那部电影?
– Cary Grant, right? – You know that movie?
那是我妻子的最爱之一
It’s one of my wife’s favorites.
也许等我们到家我们会养条狗
Maybe when we get home we’ll get a dog.
– 你不想养条狗吗? – 当然
– Wouldn’t you like to have a dog? – Sure.
对不起,女士,空的
I’m sorry, ma’am. Empty.
– 我能占用你一分钟吗? – 去吧
– Can I take a minute? – Go ahead.
我把它落在望远镜旁边了
I left it by the telescopes.
是你,我在街上见过你
It’s you. I saw you in the street.
– 你是安妮吗? – 是的
– Are you Annie? – Yes.
你是安妮?
You’re Annie?
– 这一定是你的 – 我是乔纳
– This must be yours. – I’m Jonah.
– 这是我爸爸,他叫萨姆 – 嗨,乔纳
– This is my dad. His name is Sam. – Hi, Jonah.
萨姆
Sam.
– 这是谁? – 霍华德
– And who’s this? – Howard.
我们最好走吧
We’d better go.
好吗?
Shall we?
(吉米·杜兰特:“让某人快乐”)
(Jimmy Durante: “Make Someone Happy”)
让某个人快乐是很重要的
It’s so important To make someone happy
只让某个人快乐
Make just one someone happy
让你的歌♥声和你的心相连
Make just one heart to heart you You sing to
萨姆,很高兴见到你
Sam, it’s nice to meet you.
一张靠近你时发光的脸
One face that lights When it nears you
一个女孩你就是一切
One girl you’re You’re everything to
如果你赢了就失败
Fail if you win it
一会儿来一会儿走
Comes and goes in a minute
生活中真正的内容在哪里
Where’s the real stuff in life To cling to
爱是答案
Love is the answer
爱某个人就是答案
Someone to love is the answer
一旦你找到她
Once you’ve found her
在她身边建立你的世界
Build your world around her
使某个人快乐
Make someone happy
只让某个人快乐
Make just one someone happy
你也会很快乐
And you will be happy too
(席琳·迪翁和克莱夫·格里芬:《当我坠入爱河时》)
(Celine Dion & Clive Griffin: “When I Fall in Love”)
当我坠入爱河
When I fall in love
它将永远
It will be forever
否则我永远不会坠入爱河
Or I’ll never fall in love
我永远,永远不会坠入爱河
I’ll never, never fall in love
在一个不安的世界里
In a restless world
就像这样
Like this is
爱在开始之前就结束
Love is ended before it’s begun
还有太多的月光之吻
And too many Moonlight kisses
在温暖的阳光下似乎很冷
Seem to cool In the warmth of the sun
当我付出我的心
When I give my heart
它将是彻底的
It will be completely
否则我将永远不会付出我的心
Or I’ll never give my heart
当我能感觉到
And the moment I can feel
你也有这种感觉
That you feel that way too
当我坠入爱河
Is when I fall in love
当我坠入爱河
When I fall in love
和你在一起
With you
(路易斯·阿姆斯特朗:《在一个吻上建立梦想》)
(Louis Armstrong: “A Kiss to Build a Dream on”)
给我一个吻,让我继续想象
Give me a kiss To build on and my imagination
会因那吻而茁壮成长
Will thrive upon that kiss
亲爱的,我只要求这个,在一个吻上建立梦想
Sweetheart I ask no more than this, A kiss to build a dream on
在你离开我之前给我一个吻
Give me a kiss Before you leave me
我的想象会满足我饥饿的心
And my imagination Will feed my hungry heart
在我们分开前给我留一件事
Leave me one thing before we part
在一个吻上建立梦想
A kiss to build a dream on

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!