– 我不会在芝加哥呆太久 – 等你回来,我就走了
– I won’t be in Chicago long. – When you get back, I’ll be gone.
– 那我们在纽约见 – 我去拿
– Then I’ll see you in New York. – I’ll get it.
我是布朗宁机长,我们在3万5千英尺的高度飞行
This is Captain Browning. We’re cruising at 35,000 feet.
天气晴朗,我们将按时到达西雅图
The weather is clear and we’ll be in Seattle on schedule.
– 你不讨厌坐飞机吗? – 是的,我说了个可怕的谎言
– Don’t you hate flying? – Yes, and I’ve told a terrible lie.
有什么谎言是背叛吗?
Is any lie a betrayal?
我说的是飞行
I said flying.
– 谢谢你带我来这里 – 他喜欢飞机
– Thanks for bringing me here. – He likes the planes.
我能给你带回个纪念品吗?也许是其中一个雪球?
Can I bring you back a souvenir? Maybe one of these snow globes?
当然,我真的很喜欢,非常感谢
Sure, I’d really like that. Thank you so much.
– 他八岁了 – 他很擅长那个
– He’s eight. – He’s good at it.
我读过一篇关于它的文章,那个年龄的孩子很可怕
I’ve read an article about it. Children are hideous at that age.
也许当我回来的时候,我们两个应该单独呆一段时间
Maybe when I come back, the two of us ought to spend some time alone.
再见,再见,乔纳
Bye. Bye, Jonah.
乔纳
Jonah.
听着,你不了解维多利亚
Listen, you don’t know Victoria.
实际上她对我来说也是个谜
In fact she’s a mystery to me too.
她经常摆动头发,为什么?
She tosses her hair a lot. Why?
那是抽搐吗?她需要理发还是发夹?
Is it a twitch? Does she need a haircut or a barrette?
我想了解这些事情,所以我才和她约会
I’d like to understand these things. And that’s why I’m dating her.
只是约会而已,我不和她住在一起,我不会娶她
Just dating. I’m not living with her. I’m not marrying her.
你能体会到区别吗?
Can you appreciate the difference?
单身汉就是这么做的,他们看看其他人是否适合
That’s what single people do. They see how other people fit.
每个人都在调整,世上没有完美的…
Everyone’s an adjustment. There’s no such thing as a perfect…
来吧
Come on.
爸爸,杰西卡说你在另一个生命中认识安妮
Dad, Jessica says you knew Annie in another life.
写信给我们的那个人,但你们这辈子从没在一起过
The one who wrote us. But you never got together in that life.
一旦你们在一起,你们的心将是一个完整的拼图
Your hearts will be a complete puzzle once you’re together.
我知道这一点,因为我年轻纯洁,接触到宇宙的力量
I know that because I’m young and pure, in touch with cosmic forces.
谁告诉你的?我真希望你不要娶杰西卡
Who told you that? I sure hope you’re not marrying Jessica.
(小哈利·康尼克:“眨眼微笑”)
(Harry Connick Jr.: “A Wink and a Smile”)
我还记得那些守时的日子
I remember the days Of just keeping time
永远在沉睡的城镇里徘徊
Of hanging around In sleepy towns forever
后面的路空旷数英里
Back roads empty for miles
好吧,你不可能有一个梦想然后把它裁剪到合适
Well, you can’t have a dream And cut it to fit
但当我看到你,我知道
But when I saw you, I knew
我们会一起眨眼微笑
We’d go together Like a wink and a smile
离开你的老爷车
Leave your old jalopy
在铁轨旁
By the railroad track
我们需要一套时髦的双尖顶上衣
We’ll get a hip double-dip tip-toppy
双座庞蒂亚克
Two-seat Pontiac
所以你可以让她振作起来别慢下来
So you can rev her up Don’t go slow
那只有绿灯和全都右拐
It’s only green lights and all rights
让我们一起眨眼微笑
Let’s go together With a wink and a smile
给我一个眨眼和微笑
Give me a wink and a smile
我们一起眨眼微笑
We go together Like a wink and a smile
现在我的心是音乐
Now my heart is music
这么简单的歌♥
Such a simple song
再唱一遍,音符永不结束
Sing it again The notes never end
这就是我的归属
This is where I belong
只是你的声音
Just the sound of your voice
你眼中的光芒
The light in your eyes
我们离昨天太远了
We’re so far away from yesterday
一起眨眼微笑
Together with a wink and a smile
我们一起
We go together
眨眼微笑
Like a wink and a smile
– 我看他们在海滩上玩耍 – 你和他谈过了吗?
– I watched them play at the beach. – Did you talk to him?
做不到
Couldn’t do it.
– 我怎么来的? – 你撒谎上了飞机
– How did I get here? – You lied and got on a plane.
– 我明天要和他谈谈 – 好吧,很好,再见
– I’m going to talk to him tomorrow. – Okay. Good. Goodbye.
贝克
Beck.
– 这疯了吗? – 不,那是最奇怪的部分
– Is this crazy? – No, that’s the weirdest part.
– 谢谢你,我爱你 – 我也爱你
– Thank you. I love you. – I love you too.
很高兴见到你,格雷格在哪里?
It’s good to see you. Where’s Greg?
你好
Hello.
– 然后呢? – 我显然离开了
– Then what? – I left, obviously.
– 你在街上? – 就像光着身子到处走
– You were in the street? – It was like walking around naked.
– 我喜欢那个梦 – 这更丢人
– I love that dream. – This was more humiliating.
但他看到你了,你们是面对面
But he saw you. You were face to face.
他打招呼了,而我只能说你好
He said hello. And all I could say was hello.
– 我只能说你好 – 那是个预兆
– All I could say was hello. – It’s a sign.
那表明我看了这部电影太多次了
It’s a sign that I’ve watched this movie too many times.
从我听到那个节目的那一刻起,我就是个十足的混♥蛋♥
From the minute I heard that program I’ve been a complete jerk.
– 你不是个混♥蛋♥ – 谢谢你,白♥痴♥!
– You’re not a jerk. – Thank you. An idiot!
– 你不知道她是谁 – 我有她的照片
– You don’t know who she was. – I have a picture of her.
侦探寄给我的,看,她就是这个样子
The detective sent it to me. See, that’s what she looks like.
– 她回来了 – 是她,他对她很着迷
– It’s her back. – It’s her and he’s crazy about her.
这是什么?它来自西雅图
What’s this? It’s from Seattle.
贝基
Becky.
所以我寄了你的信
So I mailed your letter.
“亲爱的安妮,谢谢你的来信,你听起来很优雅
“Dear Annie. Thanks for your letter. You sound neat.
我们很高兴在纽约见到你,看看我们是否…
We’re excited about meeting you in New York and seeing if we are…
…M-F-E-O
…M-F-E-O.
期待很快见到你,西雅图夜未眠”
See you soon. Sleepless in Seattle.”
M-F-E-O?
M-F-E-O?
为彼此而生
Made for each other.
很可爱,就像一个小线索
It’s cute. Like a little clue.
所以他不会写作,了不起的事
So he can’t write. Big deal.
男人的语言能力被高估了,我们对它的需要导致了麻烦
Verbal ability is overrated in guys. Our need for it leads to trouble.
– 我要回沃尔特那儿去 – 那信呢?
– I’m going to run back to Walter. – And the letter?
这是我出去之前写的,在傻女人之前
It was written before I went out there. Before the ‘ho.
但她看起来不像是个傻瓜,她看起来像我们的一个朋友
But she didn’t look like a ‘ho. She looked like one of our friends.
– 你也在机场见过她? – 好像我认识她
– You saw her in the airport too? – It was like I knew her.
– 像似曾相识? – 非常似曾相识
– Like a déjà-vu? – It was very déjà-vu-ish.
– 至少你在和人交往 – 好吧,只有一个
– At least you’re seeing people. – Well, only one.
– 维多利亚 – 你不喜欢她?
– Victoria. – You don’t like her?
– 她笑得像只鬣狗 – 这是真的吗?
– She laughs like a hyena. – Is this true?
某种程度上,告诉他们你做了什么
Sort of. Tell them what you did.
告诉他们关于广播节目的事
Tell them about the radio show.
平安夜他给一个广播节目打电♥话♥
Christmas Eve he calls a radio show.
– 告诉他们我需要一个新妻子 – 太好了
– And tells them I need a new wife. – That’s so sweet.
现在他迷上了一个写信给我的女人
Now he’s obsessed with a woman who wrote me.
她想在帝国大厦楼顶上见我
She wants to meet me on top of Empire State.
在情人节
On Valentines Day.
就像那部电影,《金玉盟》
It’s like that movie. An Affair to Remember.
加里·格兰特和黛博拉·蔻儿,那是“车”还是“狗”?
Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr. Is that “car” or “cur”?
他们要在帝国大厦见面,但她被出租车撞了
They were to meet at the Empire State, but she got hit by a taxi.
他等了又等,天在下雨
He waited and waited. And it was raining.
然后她太骄傲了,不敢告诉他她…
Then she’s too proud to tell him that she’s…
…残疾,他太骄傲了,不知道她为什么不来
…crippled. And he’s too proud to find out why she doesn’t come.
但他还是来看她
But he comes to see her anyway.
他去看她真是太棒了
It’s amazing when he visits her.
他没有注意到她没有起来打招呼
He doesn’t notice that she doesn’t get up to say hello.
他很痛苦
And he’s very bitter.
你以为他会走出去却不知道为什么
You think he’s going to walk out and never know why.
她只是躺在那里用毯子盖住她干瘪的腿
She’s just lying there with a blanket over her shrivelled legs.
– 你没事吧? – 她很好
– Are you all right? – She’s fine.
然后他说,“我看到了那幅画”,然后走进卧室
Then he says, “I saw the painting,” and goes into the bedroom.
他出来看着她
And he comes out and looks at her.
他们只知道拥抱,所以…
And they just know and hug and it’s so…
– 那是一部小妞电影 – 我可以这么说
– That’s a chick’s movie. – I’d say so.
– 谁会给电台的人写信? – 我收到几百封信
– Who’d write a guy from the radio? – I got hundreds of letters.
– 绝望的女人 – 想要一个好男人是绝望吗?
– Desperate women. – Is wanting a nice guy desperate?
与40岁以上的人结婚相比,被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥杀死要容易得多
It’s easier to be killed by terrorists than to marry over 40.
– 那不是真的! – 对,亲爱的
– That is not true! – Right, honey.
我不想要邮购新娘,只是一个可以交谈的人…
I don’t want a mail-order bride. Just someone who can converse…
…不为一部老电影流泪
…without falling into weepy tears over an old movie.
我为《十二金刚》哭了,吉姆·布朗扔手榴弹
I cried over The Dirty Dozen. Jim Brown throwing the grenades.
理查德·杰克尔和李·马文在一辆坦克上打扮得像纳粹
Richard Jaeckel and Lee Marvin on top of a tank dressed like Nazis.
特里尼·洛佩兹…他们跳伞时把他的脖子折断了
Trini Lopez… breaks his neck when they’re parachuting.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!