我只是拉着她的手帮她下车
I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car.
我就知道,那就像…
And I knew it. It was like…
…魔力
…magic.
我想我快疯了,丹尼斯,你婚姻幸福吗?
I think I’m going crazy, Dennis. Are you happily married?
你为什么结婚?是激♥情♥和火花吗?
Why did you get married? Was it trumpets and fireworks?
贝琪说我们必须分手或者结婚,这就是原因
Betsy said we had to break up or get married. That’s why.
当你遇见她时,你认为她是你唯一的爱人吗?
When you met, did you think she was the only one for you?
从某种意义上说是命中注定?
That in some way it was fated?
安妮,吸引力是…
Annie, attraction is…
…当你的潜意识被他们的潜意识所吸引
…when your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious.
命运是两条神经知道它们是完美的匹配
Fate is two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.
我对一个我从没见过的男人有这么多幻想!
I’m having all these fantasies about a man I never even met!
– 他住在西雅图! – 那里一年下九个月的雨
– And he lives in Seattle! – It rains nine months a year there.
我知道,我不会搬到西雅图
I know. I won’t move to Seattle.
但我不想在命终才想知道会发生什么
But I don’t want to end up wondering what might have happened.
你怎么认为?那是紧张,不是吗?
What do you think? It’s cold feet, isn’t it?
– 大家都惊慌失措,你不是吗? – 是的,我知道
– Everybody panics. Didn’t you? – Yes, I did.
谢谢,丹尼斯,我现在感觉好多了
Thanks, Dennis. I feel better now.
桑迪的朋友是个举重运动员,但她的脖子没那么粗
Sandy’s friend is a weightlifter, but her neck isn’t that big.
不,别为我介绍,我想知道外面的情况
No, don’t set me up. I want to know what it’s like out there.
女人们在寻找胸肌和可爱的屁♥股♥
Women are looking for pecs and a cute butt.
“他有个最可爱的屁♥股♥”我最近在哪儿听到的?
“He has the cutest butt.” Where did I hear that recently?
到处都是,即使在新闻上,女人也会谈论可爱的屁♥股♥
Everywhere. Even on the news women talk about cute butts.
它真的很流行
It’s really caught on.
我的屁♥股♥怎么样了?
So how’s my butt?
– 不错 – 它可爱吗?
– Not bad. – Is it cute though?
我们是给弧度上打分吗?
Are we grading on a curve?
你上次约会是什么时候?
When was your last date?
吉米·卡特…1978年
Jimmy Carter… 1978.
现在情况不同了,首先你们得做朋友
Things are different now. First you have to be friends.
然后你们接吻,这可能会持续多年
Then you neck. This could go on for years.
然后你要做化验,用安全套做,但是你们平分账单
Then you have tests and do it with a condom. But you do split the check.
– 我不能让女人付钱 – 他们会为你举♥行♥游♥行♥
– I can’t let a woman pay. – They’ll throw a parade for you.
你将成为年度最佳男人
You’ll be Man of the Year.
提拉米苏,你会发现那是什么
Tira misu. You’ll find out what that is.
有些女人会想让我对她这么做,我不知道这是什么
Some woman will want me to do it to her, and I won’t know what it is.
– 你会喜欢的 – 这会很困难
– You’ll love it. – This is going to be tough.
那个设计师呢?她很活泼
What about that decorator? She’s perky.
不,我离那很遥远,我只是在做笔记
No. I’m far away from that. I’m just making notes.
– 我该怎么做? – 叫她过来看看样本
– How would I do it? – Ask her over to look at swatches.
– 看看样本? – 是的,配色方案
– To look at swatches? – Yeah, color schemes.
别像我那样做,温文尔雅,想想加里·格兰特
Don’t do it like I did. Be suave. Think Cary Grant.
他会不会说,“来看看我的样本”?
Would he say, “Come look at my swatches”?
– 不是在电影里… – 不是在《古庙战笳声》里吗?
– Not it in movies… – Not in Gunga Din?
《古庙战笳声》不是那种电影,谁知道他在现实生活中做了什么
Gunga Din isn’t that kind of film. Who knows what he did in real life.
– 他对黛安·坎农说的? – “黛安,看看这些样本”
– He did that with Dyan Cannon? – “Dyan, look at these swatches.”
乔纳,我到家了!
Jonah, I’m home!
乔纳?
Jonah?
乔纳
Jonah.
嗨,爸爸,这是杰西卡
Hi, Dad. This is Jessica.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
这太神奇了,如果你倒放,它会说“保罗死了”
This is amazing. If you play this backwards, it says “Paul is dead.”
– 是的,我知道 – 你怎么知道的?
– Yeah, I know. – How do you know?
– 爸爸,你能把门关上吗? – 当然
– Dad, could you shut the door? – Sure.
H和G,嗨和再见
H and G. Hi and goodbye.
(吉恩·奥特里:“又回到马鞍上”)
(Gene Autry: “Back in the Saddle Again”)
我又回到马鞍上
I’m back in the saddle again
那里朋友就是朋友
Out where a friend is a friend
长角牛在那里觅食
Where the longhorn cattle feed
在低矮的石膏草上
On the lowly gypsum weed
又回到马鞍上
Back in the saddle again
再在这里骑一次
Ridin’ the range once more
带着我的旧点44
Totin’ my old.44
你每晚都睡在外面
Where you sleep out every night
你好,维多利亚?
Hello, Victoria?
我是萨姆·鲍德温,我不知道你是否记得我…
This is Sam Baldwin. I don’t know if you remember me…
哦,太好了
Oh, great.
我想知道你要不要和我一起喝一杯?
I was wondering if you would like to have a drink with me?
晚餐?
Dinner?
晚餐会更好
Dinner would be even better.
星期五就好了
Friday would be great.
我听说那是个好地方
I hear that’s a good place.
七点半可以,我会…
Seven-thirty is fine. And I’ll…
好的,我在那儿等你
Okay, I’ll meet you there.
所以是星期五7点30吃晚饭,太好了
So it’s Friday at 7:30 for dinner. Great.
我也是,再见
Me too. Bye.
又回到马鞍上
Back in the saddle again
– 你爱上他了? – 现在没有
– Are you in love with him? – Not now.
– 那些人知道如何去爱 – 你真是个废物
– Those people knew how to love. – You’re a basket case.
他们知道,没有什么能把他们分开,因为他们知道
They knew it. Nothing could separate them because they knew.
– 那是真的 – 那是一部电影
– It was real. – It’s a movie.
你不想恋爱,你想去看电影,读它
You don’t want to be in love, you want to be in a movie. Read it.
“亲爱的不眠和儿子,我从来没有写过这样的信”
“Dear Sleepless and Son. I’ve never written a letter like this before.”
– 每个人都是这样写的 – 你以为我不知道?
– That’s what everyone writes. – You think I don’t know that?
沃尔特呢?
What about Walter?
我愿意不顾一切嫁给沃尔特
I’d give anything to marry Walter.
他真是出人意料,你以为你懂他,但你不懂
He’s so unexpected. You think you know him, but you don’t.
我应该写关于魔力
I should write about magic.
如果这个人是我的命中注定,而我却从未见到他?
What if this man is my destiny, and I never meet him?
– 你的命中注定就是你的厄运 – “我想见你”…
– Your destiny can be your doom. – “I want to meet you”…
– 在帝国大厦 – 在帝国大厦
– On the Empire State Building. – On the Empire State Building.
日落,情人节
Sunset, Valentine’s Day.
我会和沃尔特在纽约见,我能挤出时间
I’ll be in New York with Walter. I can squeeze it in.
我会和沃尔特在纽约见!
I’ll be in New York with Walter!
因为命运,我嫁给了马丁,买♥♥了那座带枯树的房♥子
Because of fate I married Martin and bought the house with the dead tree.
因此我离婚了。在买♥♥项圈的时候…
On account of which I got divorced and hit a car…
…撞了一辆车,遇到瑞克
…and met Rick, while buying a neck brace.
你因为一棵树而离婚?
You got divorced because of a tree?
– 那个树人 – 你爱上他了?
– The tree man. – You fell in love with him?
我没有说爱。这是我最喜欢的部分
I did not say love. This is my favorite part.
– 是现在还是永远 – 永远是个可怕的词
– It’s now or never. – Never is a frightening word.
让幸福从我们身边溜走是愚蠢的
We’d be fools to let happiness pass us by.
对于那些没有温暖回忆的人来说,冬天一定很冷
Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories.
我们已经错过了春天
We’ve already missed the spring.
– 男人永远不懂这部电影 – 我知道
– Men never get this movie. – I know.
妈妈!妈妈!
Mummy! Mummy!
– 妈妈! – 没关系,我在这里,我来了
– Mummy! – It’s okay. I’m here. I’m coming.
没关系,那是怎么回事?
It’s okay. What was that about?
我们的房♥子在下沉,所有的窗户都进水了
Our house was sinking. There was water coming in all the windows.
好吧,现在没事了
Well, it’s okay now.
我们该怎么办?当你做噩梦的时候,你妈妈唱歌♥给你听
What shall we do? Your mother sang to you when you had bad dreams.
“再见,黑鸟”
“Bye Bye Blackbird.”
我想她。一个人死后会怎么样?
I miss her. What happens to someone after they die?
– 我不知道 – 你相信天堂吗?
– I don’t know. – Do you believe in heaven?
我从不相信死后的生命,但现在,我不知道
I never believed in an afterlife. But now, I don’t know.
因为我做过关于你妈妈的梦
Because I’ve had these dreams about your mum.
我们有很长时间的谈话…关于你
We have long talks… about you.
你现在怎么样,她好像知道,但我还是告诉她了
How you’re doing. She sort of knows, but I tell her anyway.
所以那是什么?那是一种死后的生命,不是吗?
So what is that? It’s sort of an afterlife, isn’t it?
我开始忘记她了
I’m starting to forget her.
她能把一条苹果皮…
She could peel an apple…
…削成一条弯曲的长条
…in one long, curly strip.
(乔·科克:“再见黑鸟”)
(Joe Cocker: “Bye Bye Blackbird”)
整个苹果
The whole apple.
收拾我的全部烦恼
Pack up all my cares and woes
情绪低落
Feeling low
我来了
Here I go
我说过再见
I said bye Bye
– 我爱你,乔纳 – 我爱你,爸爸
– I love you, Jonah. – I love you, Dad.
有人在等我
Where somebody waits for me

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!