洗手 你和我一起进去
-Scrub up? -You’re coming in with me.
给托马斯找点器械
Would you find Mr. Thomas something to stand on?
干什么 博士
What for, Doctor?
边洗边说 快洗手
You’re talking me through this. Now scrub up.
他来做什么
What’s he doing here?
到底出什么鬼事情了 等着看吧
-What the hell is that? -I’ll see about this.
我们要祈祷吗
Should we say a prayer?
不用了 他不会听的
Forget it. He won’t listen to me.
巴诺克 插一句
Dr. Blalock, a word.
你该做什么就做什么吧 这就是他的工作
-You can resume your duties. -These are his duties.
能看见吗 能
-Can you see now? -Yes, Doctor.
好 我想我们准备就绪了
Okay, I think we’re ready to start.
好 我们开始了
Okay, we’re going in.
会成功的 不会有事的
It’s going to be all right. It’ll be just fine.
她不会有事的
She’ll be all right.
切开挨着左侧肺动脉的
Incising the mediastinum pleura…
纵隔膜
from the main left pulmonary artery.
要顶到隔膜最里面去
To the apex of the pleural space.
我正在切开肺动脉
I’m dissecting the pulmonary artery.
再回到纵隔膜上走刀
Well back into the mediastinum.
还顺利吧 维维安
This all right, Vivien?
似乎很好
That looks fine.
直角钳
The right angle clamp.
好 我想我夹住了
Okay, I think it’s holding.
你能转到左锁骨下的动脉吗
Are you able to deliver to the left subclavian artery?
我想可以吧 血压
I believe so. Blood pressure?
70 正在降低
70, falling.
不要碰那个灯
Do not move that light.
现在…
And now…
我正分开…小心
-I’m dividing the—Careful.
夹住 我触不到 博士
-Clamp it. -I can’t reach it, Doctor.
我做到了 出血被控制了
I got it. Hemorrhage controlled.
你能看清吗
Can you see, Doctor?
不太清 护士
Not really. Nurse.
小心点 你没看见我耳朵吗
For goodness sake, can’t you even see my ears?
对不起 博士
Sorry, Doctor.
缝线
Suture.
血压68 知道 继续
-Blood pressure is 68. -Yes, go on.
注意颈动脉
Watch the carotid.
对 牵好缝合线
Yes, traction on the suture.
好 现在用维维安做的夹子
Okay, now the clamp Vivien made.
什么夹子 就是那边那个
-What clamp? -The one just there.
那个 对
Right there, yes.
我们要连接分流的血管
We’re about to connect the shunt.
血压60
Blood pressure is 60.
不 59
No, 59.
我知道 就快了
I know, I’m almost there.
现在 前心壁 已阻断
Now front, interrupted.
不错 博士 再有一点点就行
That’s good, Doctor. Just a little more now.
移开牛头钳
Removing the bulldog clamp.
我看见右边有些出血 我知道 我也看见了 缝线
-I see some bleeding right—I know, I see it, too. Suture.
不 博士 另一边 知道了
-No, Doctor, the other way. -Yes.
好 你现在触到了
Good, you got it now.
出血被控制住了
Bleeding controlled.
我正触摸检查连接情况
I’m palpating the connection.
触到了什么
What do you feel?
我不能断定是否血液从分流的血管中流出
I can’t tell if blood is flowing through the shunt.
太小 触不到什么
It’s just too small to feel anything.
巴诺克博士 你得看看这个
Dr. Blalock, you have to see this.
老天
My God.
她血压在上升
Her blood pressure is rising.
排导胸腔中的残血
Evacuate the blood in the chest cavity.
排到胸导管中去
Put in the chest tube.
要给左肺叶吸氧吗
Are we inflating the left lung with oxygen?
缝合准备就绪
Ready for closure.
谁能想到过这居然也能行
Who would have thought it possible?
心脏手术~ 我们做到了 约翰·霍普金斯大学做到了
Heart surgery. And we did it right here in Johns Hopkins.
谢谢 巴诺克博士 非常感谢
-Thank you, Dr. Blalock. -Thank you so much.
我知道你能行
I knew you could do it.
这样的手术 令人惊叹
-Some operation. -Amazing.
那孩子的存活机会仅剩一毫
That child’s chances were so slim.
居然有这样的鬼医生把她救活了
Took a hell of a surgeon to pull her through.
他很幸运那个黑鬼能帮得上他
He was lucky to have that nigger in there with him.
托马斯当然是他的救命稻草
Thomas sure saved his ass.
我倒想看看没有他这家伙该怎么办
I’d like to see him try it without him.
你做得不错 维维安
You did well in there, Vivien.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的手术好极了 博士
You performed an excellent surgery, Doctor.
是的
Yes.
我想是的
I think I did.
拜托 我理解
Please, I understand.
这是医院 能小声点吗
This is a hospital. Can you please keep your voices down?
我知道里面的感受
I can understand how you all must feel…
我知道我们接诊了来自全国的孩子们
but we have been overwhelmed with children from all across the country…
但能做手术的仅仅只有一个医生
and then there’s just one doctor to perform these operations.
所以如果你们可以去办公室
So if you could just go to the administration office…
他们能尽可能地把你们
they’ll accommodate all of you into Dr. Blalock’s schedule…
全排到巴诺克博士的手术日程上
as soon as possible.
好吗 我真的很抱歉
All right? I’m terribly sorry.
开始下刀
Making the first incision.
你在吗 维维安 嗯 我在
-Are you there, Vivien? -Yes, I’m here.
谢谢这次观摩的机会 巴诺克博士
Thank you for the opportunity to observe, Dr. Blalock.
这是我的荣幸 博士 好极了 各位 又一次手术
-It’s an honor, Doctor. -Again, excellent work, gentlemen.
谢谢 海伦 我来介绍一下我的同事
Thank you, Helen. May I introduce my colleagues…
海伦·陶西格博士 维维安·托马斯
Dr. Helen Taussig, Vivien Thomas.
这是来自瑞典的克劳福德博士
This is Dr. Craford, from Stockholm…
来自苏联的佩德罗斯基博士 很荣幸认识您
-and Dr. Petrovsky from Leningrad. -Honored to meet you.
您的行动给了全世界的外科医生无比的勇气
You have given surgeons around the world great courage with your deeds.
能得到象您这样杰出的外科医生的称赞
Coming from such an eminent surgeon as yourself,
这真正是个嘉许
that is a compliment, indeed.
很高兴认识您 陶西格 博士
It’s been a great pleasure to meet you, Dr. Taussig.
谢谢 托马斯博士
-Thank you. -Dr. Thomas.
叫我托马斯先生 或者维维安就行
Call me Mr. Thomas, or Vivien.
你不是医生
You’re not a doctor?
不是 我只是跟巴诺克医生共事
No, I just work here with Dr. Blalock.
我们很高兴让参与
Can we please have all the doctors who participated…
蓝色婴儿手术的医生们一起合影
in the “blue baby” operation in this shot?
有个来自阿巴拉契亚的少♥妇♥ 带着他儿子赶来
There’s a young woman who hitchhiked from Appalachia with her son.
他的血压低到都量不出来
And I think his blood levels may be low enough to test.
告诉 陶西格 博士 给他安排一下
Talk to Dr. Taussig about scheduling him in.
请您象隆美尔博士一样面朝中间
If you’d all turn and face the center, please, like Dr. Longmire.
海伦 很好
-Helen. -Very good.
谢谢 请看这边
Thank you, now focus your attention here, please.
笑一个 看这边 保持住
Smile, focus here. Hold that.
好的 巴诺克博士 我们给您单照一张
Good. Now if we could have one of you alone, Dr. Blalock.
很好 请看这边
Very good, sir. Focus here, if you would.
照了
Here we go, Doctor.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
照得很不错 不是嘛 他们总是很上镜
They’re nice pictures, aren’t they? They always have nice pictures.
新闻上没有你并不是说 你没有参与这事 维维安
Just ’cause you’re not in the news doesn’t mean you weren’t there, Viv.
我出去会儿
I’ll be back.
他是个真正的先驱
A man who is a real pioneer…
他是个甘冒风险的赌徒
a gambler who takes all the right risks…
他在休克方面的成就拯救了无数人的生命
who’s rescued untold lives with his work in shock…
他重新思考自古以来的陈规
and has gone on to challenge the entire medical establishment…
继续挑战整个医学法则
to reconsider an age-old taboo
主刀了世界上第一例心脏外科手术
in performing the world’s first heart surgery.
现在 请容许我向大家介绍
Now, without embarrassing myself, I’d like to introduce…
给病人双颊带来
a man who has undeniably brought a dash of pink…
生命血色的…
to the cheeks of others.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!