孩子们总有一天会了解的
The kids coming up anyhow
我们要在电台和录像中探讨性
We’ll talk about sex on the radio and video shows
接着我们就知道万事皆有可能
Then we’ll know anything goes
让我们谈谈它的现状和将来
Let’s tell it how it is and how it could be
谈谈它的现状和将来
How it was and of course how it should be
谈谈怎么让众人目瞪口呆
How to try and make any man’s eyes pop
她用她所得到博取她没有得到的
She use what she got to get whatever she don’t got
小伙子傻傻地流着口水只因他们是凡人
Fella’s drool like fools but then again they’re only human
我们谈谈性吧 我们谈谈性吧
Let’s talk about sex! Let’s talk about sex!
你们帅呆了
You guys are gangsta!
这首歌♥叫做真实的色彩
This is called True Colours.
你眼露哀伤
You with the sad eyes
但别气馁
Don’t be discouraged
我明白的
Though I realise
鼓起勇气很难
It’s hard to take courage
在人海茫茫的世上
In a world full of people
你会完全迷失
You can lose sight of it all
而你内心的黑暗 会令你感到渺小
And the darkness there inside you makes you feel so small
给我一个微笑
Show me a smile, then
别不开心
And don’t be unhappy
我已不记得 上次看到你笑是何时
Can’t remember when… I last saw you laughing
若这世界令你疯狂
If this world makes you crazy
而你已无力再承受
And you’ve taken all you can bear
请告诉我
Just call me up
你知道 我会在你身边
Because you know I’ll be there
我看到你真实色彩 难掩光芒
And I see your true colours shining through
看得到你真实的色彩
See your true colours
这就是我爱你的原因
That’s why I love you
别再害怕展现出来
So don’t be afraid to let them show
你真实的色彩 真实的色彩
Your true colours, true colours
它绚烂地
Are beautiful
如同彩虹
Like a rainbow
但是我看到你真实色彩 难掩光芒
But I see your true colours shining through
看得到你真实的色彩
See your true colours
这就是我爱你的原因
That’s why I love you
别再害怕展现出来
So don’t be afraid to let them show
你真实的色彩 真实的色彩
Your true colours, true colours
绚烂地
Are beautiful
如同彩虹
Like a rainbow
太美妙了
That was so beautiful.
谢谢 谢谢你们
Thank you, everybody.
希望你们有愉快的一天
I hope you have a great day.
你躲在这里干什么
What you doing hiding round here?
安静地抽会儿烟
Oh…having a quiet smoke.
难道不该出去和玛莉安以及大伙待着吗
Shouldn’t you be out there with Marion and the others?
我在这儿挺好 真的
I’m doing fine here, really.
你完全让人无法理解
I really don’t understand you.
你有个爱慕你的漂亮老婆
You have this wonderful woman who adores you…
她刚在众人面前为你而唱
and she just sang in front of everyone for you.
是为你 阿瑟
For you, Arthur.
她的全身心都倾注在了这首歌♥里
She put everything that she had into singing that song
而你却无话可说
and you’ve got nothing to say?
我要是你得多累啊
It must be really hard being you.
原来你在这儿 我还以为你失踪了
Ah, there you are. I thought you’d disappeared.
大家伙儿今天表现得很棒
You guys were brilliant today.
是吧 阿瑟
Don’t you think, Arthur?
回头见
We’ll see you later. Bye.
接下来是准备带我回家吗
You going to take me home?
-不跟你的密友们一起吗 -不了
– Don’t you want to stay with your chums? – No.
我想跟你一起回家 坐在沙发上
I want to go home with you, sit on the sofa.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
你今天看起来很开心
You looked so happy today.

I…
好久都没能让你开心过了
haven’t made you happy for a long time.
跟你在一起我就很开心了 阿瑟
I’m very happy with you, Arthur.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
阿瑟·哈里斯 我爱你
Arthur Harris, I love you.
自从你轻轻闯入我的生活 如此忧伤
From the time you came scruffing into my life, so gloomy,
我知道从此我的人生有了意义
I knew what I was letting myself in for.
你让我的生活充满激♥情♥
You’re my rock.
我不想你离开
I don’t want you to go.
我不想让你走 请不要
I don’t want you to go. Please.
你可别
Ooh, I’m done.
我累了
I’m tired.
有事
What?
你还恨爸爸吗
Do you still hate Daddy?
不 亲爱的 一点都不
No, love. No. Not at all.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
对小姑娘来说这有点复杂
It’s a bit complicated for little girls.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我都八岁了 会做数学和任何事
I’m eight. I do maths and everything.
那是当然了 抱歉
Of course you do. I’m sorry.
亲爱的 过来
Come on, love.
-再见 爷爷 -再见 詹尼弗
– Bye, Grandad. – Goodbye, Jennifer.
他是个好孩子
He’s a good boy.
我会照料好他的
I’ll take care of him.
该睡了 亲爱的
You go to sleep now, darling.
玛莉安 亲爱的
Marion, love.
玛莉安
Marion.
你好
Hello.
验尸官几小时内会过来
Well, the coroner will be
照看好她的遗体
round in a couple of hours, look after her body,
在他们来之前你该去看看你父亲
but till then I think you should see to your dad.
好的 谢谢你过来一趟
Yeah, OK. Thanks for coming round.
都还是晚上 不是吗
It’s the night, isn’t it?

Dad?

Dad?
好的
Yeah, OK.
-大家都走了吗 -嗯
– Everyone gone? – Yeah.
你该带詹尼弗回去睡觉了
You should get Jennifer home to bed.
不 不 我帮你收拾这些
No, no. I’ll help you with this.
我更愿意独自待着
I’d prefer to be alone.
你是个好父亲而我从来不是
I know you’re a good dad and I know I haven’t been.
两不相见
I think it’d be easier
可能对我们都好
on the two of us if we don’t see each other.
这是我想要的
That’s what I want and…
就这样吧
that’s the end of it.
土豆
Potatoes.
两品脱牛奶
Two pints of milk.
茶袋 鸡肉
Teabags. Chicken.
洋苏草 又名鼠尾草 可用于煮汤泡茶或填充鸡鸭等
洋苏草 洋葱
Sage and onions.
一瓶漂白剂
Bottle of bleach.
都是购物时买♥♥的
That’s the shopping.
这就是我今天做的事
That’s what I’m doing today.
好吧 再见
Ok.
玛莉安·哈里斯
是你啊
Oh, it’s you.
你愿意让我给你泡杯茶吗
Would you like me to make you a cup of tea?
进来吧 我给你泡
Come in. I’ll make it.
你睡在沙发上吗
Are you sleeping on the sofa?
最近还好吧
How are you?
-不一样了 -是啊
– It’s different. – Yeah.
我想也是
I guess it is.
-詹姆斯还好吗 -最近没见过他
– How’s James? – Haven’t seen him.
我们进入决赛了
We… we got through to the main competition.
没有玛莉安我们绝对做不到这一步
I don’t think we could have done it without Marion.
你需要帮助吗 任何事
Do you need any help with anything?
比如什么
Anything like what?
我什么都不做
I don’t do anything.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!