我马上回来
I’ll be back in a second.
-阿瑟 等等 -我是个傻瓜吧
– Arthur. Arthur, come on, wait. – I’m a mug, aren’t I?
我不是你认为的我
I’m not what you think I am.
我不像大伙那样 我不像玛莉安
I’m not like everybody in there. I’m not like Marion.
我不是团队的灵魂核心
I’m not the life and soul of the party
充满喜悦和胆魄
and full of joy and guts.
我是悲惨的老阿瑟
I’m miserable old Arthur.
我毁了一切我拥有的 太晚了
I’ve ruined everything I’ve ever had and it’s too late.
我改变不了 太…
I can’t change. It’s…
太晚了
It’s too late.
所以
So…
让我一个人静静
just leave me alone.
-你好 -你好 亲爱的
– Hello! – Hello, love!
你好 查理
Hello, Charlie.
他不来了吗
He not coming?
我不这样想
I don’t think so.
好吧 我们走吧
All right, let’s go.
出发了 出发了 出发了 出发了
Here we go, here we go, here we go
出发了 出发了 出发了 出发了
Here we go, here we go, here we go…
我厌倦了这歌♥词
Oh, I’m fed up with these words.
都请跟我来好吗
Can you all follow me, please?
我带你们去更衣室
I’ll take you up to your dressing room.
来吧 大伙
Come on, everyone.
这可爱的姑娘是谁啊
Who’s a lovely girl, then?
在观众来之前 我们来调下音
So, before the audience come, we have to do a sound check.
那是什么
What’s that, then?
他们需要知道我们会唱什么及做什么
They need to know what we sing and what we do.
-一共有多少组 -二十组
– How many groups are there? -20.
但我们和他们的机会是一样的
But we have got just as much chance as all of them.
欢乐颂Ode To Joy
该死的 他们很棒
Bloody hell. They’re brilliant.
我们肯定会被嘲笑出门的
We’re gonna get laughed out the bloody door.
不 我们不会
No, we’re not.
好了 该你们了
OK, you’re up.
好 伙计们 上吧
OK, guys, come on.
史蒂文 桌子上是什么
Steven, what’s this on the desk?
影歌♥ 第八届年度合唱团比赛
我觉得他们还不错 就是有点乏味
I thought they were good, but they were a bit dull.
我们能做的更好
We can do better.
我觉得我们更有个性
I think we had more personality.
我知道你们都爱玛莉安
I know you all loved Marion, and…
我们年轻的时候
when we were younger,
我会付出一切 只为和她在一起
I would have done anything to be with her
和你们大家一起分享这种美好
and share something like this with all of you.
-你不用勉强在大家面前唱歌♥ -不
– You don’t have to do this in front of everyone, Arthur. – No.
对我之前的所作所为 我很抱歉
I’m sorry for how I’ve been.
而且
And…
我想
I’m going to…
即使我一屁♥股♥摔在台上
Even if I fall flat on my arse,
我也要唱这支歌♥ 伊丽莎白
I’m gonna do the song, Elizabeth.
如果你们愿意让我唱的话
If you’ll let me.
当然愿意
Of course you can.
能说两句话吗
Can I have a word?
当然
Oh. Yeah.
等一下
One second.
有请今晚的主持人
Your hosts for the evening,
理查德·詹姆逊和哈里特·班克斯
Richard Jameson and Harriet Banks.
女士们先生们 欢迎来到第八届影歌♥
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 8th Shadow Song
国际合唱节的现场
International Choir Festival.
今晚 我们将为您呈现
We have such a wide,
各有特色的合唱团 和丰富多彩的曲目
fantastic variety of choirs and songs for you this evening.
总有一款适合您
Something for everyone.
女士们先生们 有请柏沃斯男声合唱团
Ladies and gentlemen, The Backworth Male Voice Choir.
什么叫会拉低水准
What do they mean, dumbing down?
我们明明在节目单里
We’re in the programme.
快点开吧 司机 太丢人了
Come on, driver. It’s embarrassing.
这不公平
It’s not fair.
也许这样我们就不会被
Maybe we saved ourselves from getting laughed at
一整个剧院的人嘲笑了
by a theatre full of people.
有人曾经告诉过我
Somebody once told me
别人的嘲笑并不重要
it didn’t matter if you got laughed at.
开门 司机
Open the door, driver.
阿瑟 你要干什么
Arthur, what you doing?
我要唱那支该死的歌♥
I’m gonna sing that bloody song
我都跟你练了一整个星期了
you’ve been ramming down my throat all week.
快来
Come on.
谢谢柏克沃斯男声合唱团
Thank you to the Backworth Male Voice Choir.
能派点人支援吗
Can we have some assistance?
接下来是35位帅小伙
Now we have 35 dapper young men…
借过 亲爱的
God help me, love.
他们酷炫难挡 魅力无边
full of class and charisma.
有个人突然走到台上去了
Some random man just walked on stage.
从没见过他 不知道他要干嘛
I’ve never seen him before. I don’t know what he’s doing.
不好意思
Sorry.
现在又有个姑娘跑台上去了
Now some other random girl has joined him.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
他们是你之前请走的OAP合唱团
It’s those OAP people you got rid of earlier.
我拦不住 他们有30个人左右
I can’t stop them, can I, cos there’s like 30 of them.
好的 我让主持人介绍
OK, I’ll get them to introduce them.
什么
What?
你们得介绍他们 OAP’Z
You’re gonna have to introduce them. The OAP’Z.
赶紧
Now.
正如大家看到的 虽然不是西装革履
Well, as you can see, they’re not in suits,
但他们照样很有范
but they do have class.
大家鼓掌欢迎OAP’Z
Well, everyone, put your hands together for the OAP’Z.
让大家刮目相看吧
Blow them away, please.
爱的小屋是个老旧的小地方
The Love Shack is a little old place
我们可以在一起共度时光
Where we can get together
给我一辆克莱斯勒 坐上20个人
Got me a Chrysler, it seats about 20
所以快来 拿上你点唱机里的钱
So hurry up and bring me your juke box money
爱的小屋是个老旧的小地方
The Love Shack is a little old place
我们可以在一起共度时光
Where we can get together
大家尽情跳舞 尽情欢畅
Everybody’s movin’, everybody’s groovin’
我们要去爱的小屋 宝贝 爱的小屋
We’re going to the Love Shack, baby, Love Shack
我们要去爱的小屋 砰 砰
We’re going to the Love Shack Bang! Bang!
宝贝
Baby
有人在敲门
Hammer on the door
砰 砰
Bang! Bang!
有人在敲门
Hammer on the door
砰 砰
Bang! Bang!
有人在敲门
Hammer on the door
你的什么
Your what?!
锡皮屋顶
Tin roof.
生锈了
Rusted!
爱的小屋 宝贝 爱的小屋
Love Shack, baby, Love Shack
我们要去爱的小屋
We’re going to the Love Shack!
大家排好队形
Everybody in position.
快唱啊 爷爷
Come on, Grandad!
晚安 我的天使
Goodnight, my angel
是时候闭上双眼
Time to close your eyes
把问题留给明天
And save these questions for another day
你想问我的事 我都知晓
I think I know what you’ve been asking me
我想说的话 你也明白
I think you know what I’ve been trying to say
我永远不会离你而去
I promised I would never leave you
你一定要知道
And you should always know
不管你去哪儿
Wherever you may go
不管你在哪儿
No matter where you are
我都在你身旁 不曾远离
I never will be far away
晚安 我的天使
Good night, my angel
是时候闭上双眼
Now it’s time to sleep time to sleep
想说的话还有很多
And still so many things I want to say want to say

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!