they’re proper ugly, but they get laid daily.
-真的有这种事吗 -他们有许多粉丝
– Really? – They have groupies.
想象你又可以做♥爱♥了
You’re gonna have sex again.
所以 我们谈的是粗犷和男子气概
So, I’m talking rough and manly.
你能在脸上表现出来这些吗
So can I see that in your face?
再性感一些
A bit sexier.
棒极了
Perfect, perfect, perfect.
特里 给我摇滚的感觉
Right, Terry, give me your rock and roll.
-这样吗 -不
– Like this? – No!
是伸出这两根手指 对了
It’s these two, on the outside. That’s it.
给我些重金属乐器的感觉
Give me some heavy metal.
这是一个好的开始 让我看看你的表现
It’s a good start. Right, give me your line.
你泡到谁 你被甩了 这都关我毛事
You win some, you lose some! It’s all the same to me!
好了 这样就足够了
All right, that’s enough.
天哪 别闪着腰
Don’t put your back out, for God’s sake.
-歉道得不错 -我够低声下气的了
– Nice apology. – Oh, I apologise like birds sing.
耳朵上是什么东西
What the hell you got in your ear?
这是用来训练唱歌♥的
It’s for practice.
从今往后我真得一直自言自语了
I’ll be talking to myself from now on, then.
什么
What?
再见
Bye.
-这些和你无关 -这是什么
– None of your business. – What is it?
我准备在试唱中独唱
I’m going to do a solo in that audition thing.
你一个人在一群人面前?
On your own? In front of people?
独唱难道不是一个人吗
That’s what a solo is, isn’t it?
为什么他们现在要给你这样的任务?
Why have they gone and given you that, then?
如果我们都选择要做什么
Because if we do get selected,
我可能会在正式表演时被排挤在外
I might not be around when it comes to sing in the competition.
你可以继续唱歌♥ 但得保证10点睡觉
I’ll let you get on with it, then, but bed in ten,
如果你仍然要听下去
if you’re even listening.
-今晚我该怎么办 -什么意思
– What will I do about tonight? – What do you mean?
唱歌♥
My singing.
你不能去 你连站起来都困难
Well, you can’t go. You can hardly sit up.
你会替我去吗
Will you go?
求你了 这对我来说很重要
Please. It’s important for me.
好吧 只要能让你安心一点
OK. Anything to make you feel better.
听这首歌♥的时候请放开你的心
OK. Keep an open mind when listening to this song.
然后注意听他们在唱些什么
And, yes, it is what they’re talking about.
斯宾瑞拉 一次就砍断
Spinderella, cut it up one time
有点激动人心的感觉
It’s got a nice little groove to it.
-这种感觉真好 -我喜欢这种感觉
– Yeah, this is good. – Yeah, I like this.
来吧宝贝 让我们聊聊做♥爱♥
Come on Let’s talk about sex, baby
整首歌♥都和性♥爱♥有关
It is all about sex.
我们为什么不能谈这方面的问题呢
Why shouldn’t we be talking about it?
以及唱这方面的歌♥
Or singing about it.
总比在那意淫来得强
Better than just thinking about it.
绅士们 请保持你们粗鲁的姿态
Keep your filthy comments to yourselves, gentlemen, please.
滚开
Clear off.
好的 就这样
OK, right.
-糟了 -你好
– Oh, shit. – Hello.
阿瑟 你吓死我了
Arthur! You scared the hell out of me.
玛莉安病了 他要我来一趟
Marion is sick. She asked me to come
这样你就能把她需要练习的材料给我
so that you could give me what she’s supposed to learn.
我猜你没有带播放器来 是吗
I don’t suppose you’ve got her player, have you?
你指的是这个吗
You mean this thing?
对 上车里来吧
All right, then, get in the car. Come on.
你们太疯狂了
You lot are all lunatics.
公众听到你们唱这些的时候会怎么想?
What will people think when they hear you singing this?
阿瑟 这只是一首歌♥而已
It’s only a song, Arthur.
和性♥爱♥有关的歌♥ 亲爱的
It’s about sex. Oh, dear.
性♥爱♥确实存在于人们生活中
People do still have it, you know.
那也不意味着你们要歌♥颂它
Doesn’t mean you have to sing about it.
还应付得过来吗
So how are you coping?
对你来说照顾老伴一定很辛苦
Must be really hard for you.
我们都很关心她的情况
We all care about her so much.
为什么你要做这些
Why did you do it?
我能理解那群老骨头
I can understand the oldies.
他们本来就一无所有
They haven’t got anything else.
但是你还年轻 有自己的生活
But you’re young. You’ve got everything.
当然了 我很享受和他们在一起的时光
Well, I enjoy it, of course.
面对着这样一群心甘情愿听我领导的笑脸
And it’s actually nice having 20 or something smiling faces
相当有成就感
listening to me because they actually care.
-照顾这群老人有报酬吗 -没
– Do you get paid for it? – No.
我在学校教音乐课 那是我的收入来源
No. No. I teach music at a school. I get paid for that.
今天怎么打扮得这么正式
What are you all dolled up for?
一会儿有个约会
I’ve got a date, if you must know.
-和一个小伙吗 -不 和一头蠢驴
– With a fella? – No, with a donkey.
那还真棘手
Hm, touchy.
记住要转达给她的话了吗
You know what you’re telling her?
太好了
Cool.
能帮我转交这些吗 每人都有一些
Will you give her these? Everyone’s got some.
她可能需要在帮助下将它们组合起来
She might need some help putting them up.
-好的 -替我转达我的思念
– Yeah. – Will you give her my love?
-今晚我们都很想她 -我会的
– She was missed tonight. – Sure.
起来
Wake up.
拿开你的脏鞋 我睡在这儿
Get your bloody boots off the bed. I sleep there.
过得愉快吗
Enjoy yourself?
-有什么好愉快的 -合唱团啊
– Enjoy what? – The choir thing.

No.
你知道我不喜欢这些东西
You know how I feel about enjoying things.
下次再见
I’ll see you, then.
阿瑟 玛莉安需要你的帮助
Arthur, Marion’d like your help.
怎么了
What for?
她找不到歌♥词需要的页码
She’s having trouble finding the pages.
-别人不能帮忙做一下吗 -当然可以
– Can’t someone else do it? – I’m sure someone could do it.
但考虑到她可能不会再待多久了
But as she might not be here much longer,
我想你可能会更加珍惜这机会
I thought you might like the opportunity.
-快点 我们都在等你 -各位
– Get a move on. We’re all waiting. – All right, everybody.
让我们继续唱下去
Let’s get on with the songs.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
亲爱的 我们谈谈性♥爱♥
Let’s talk about sex, baby
谈谈我和你的爱
Let’s talk about you and me
谈谈那些欢愉之事
Let’s talk about all the good things
以及之后所需要承担的后果
And the bad things that may be
让我们谈谈性♥爱♥
Let’s talk about sex
让我们谈谈性♥爱♥
Let’s talk about sex
让我们谈谈性♥爱♥
Let’s talk about sex
有一种感觉牢牢地抓住了我
Something’s got a hold on me, yeah
一定是爱
Oh, it must be love
有一种感觉现在牢牢地抓住了我 孩子
Oh! Something’s got a hold on me right now, child
一定是爱
Oh, it must be love
让我告诉你我现在感受到了爱
Let me tell you now I’ve got a feeling
我感到如此奇怪
I feel so strange
关于我的一切都改变了
Everything about me seems to have changed
一点一点地我得到了崭新的体验
Step by step I’ve got a brand-new walk
这件事就我们两个干吗
Are we the only ones doing this?
我说 哦 哦
I said, “Oh!” Oh!
什么
What?
哦 嘿嘿 耶
Oh! Hey-hey, yeah!
免费音乐会 OAP’Z 周六下午一点
-我们来谈谈性♥爱♥吧 宝贝 -阿瑟
– Let’s talk about sex, baby. – Arthur.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
只是在想事情
Eh? Oh, just thinking.
关于性的吗
About sex?
我要尝尝这个
Ooh. I’ll have a taste of that.
很棒 现在我们在每个里面都加上吧
Mm. Very nice. Now we’ll put a dollop in each of these.
-这里被打劫了吗 -我们在做蛋糕
– Bomb gone off in here? – We’re making cakes.
爷爷跟你说了他会来听我们唱歌♥吗
Did Grandad tell you he came to hear our singing?
-真的吗 -那不算唱歌♥
– Really? – I wouldn’t call it singing.
-嗨哈 -是嘻哈
– Hoppity-hop. – Hip-hop.
什么 说唱吗 像年轻人那样吗
What, rapping? Like the kids?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!