And blue, Bethany Hamilton, you are currently in third.
蓝衣选手 贝萨妮·汉密尔顿 名列第三
You’re not breathing, you know that, right?
你是不是已经紧张得喘不上气了
Go! Go!
加油 加油
Big snap off the top.
漂亮的浪峰急转滑降
She draws out her second bottom turn,
她在浪谷第二次回转后
and hooks it one more time.
又在浪峰做了个大回转
Bethany Hamilton is holding nothing back.
贝萨妮·汉密尔顿发挥得淋漓尽致
Potentially one of the highest scoring rides of the day.
可能要出现今天驾乘的最高分了
As this final comes to a close here at Turtle Bay.
海龟湾今天的比赛快要结束了
Yes! That’s what I’m talking about.
真棒 这才像样嘛
You’re doing a great job training her, Brother Tom.
你教得很不错 汤姆兄弟
Thanks, Ben. You got it, bro.
过奖 本 别谦虚 兄弟
Looks like she has a real future.
看来她前程似锦
As a pro.
可以成为职业选手
She’s been working so hard.
她一直很努力
Well, with her heart, her will, she’ll go far.
以她的志向和决心 会出名的
Third place of the Turtle Bay Juniors final
海龟湾青年组决赛第三名
goes to Alana Blanchard.
阿♥拉♥纳·布兰查德
In second place, Malina Birch.
第二名 玛丽娜·布姬
Good job, Malina.
干得好 玛丽娜
Meaning, taking first place is Kauai’s Bethany Hamilton.
夺得第一名的是来自考艾岛的贝萨妮·汉密尔顿
Bethany! With today’s big victory,
贝萨妮 带着今天的胜利
Bethany Hamilton has to be considered the favorite
贝萨妮·汉密尔顿将代表我们
as we head to the Hawaiian Island Regionals.
参加夏威夷地区预选赛
Way to go, Bethany.
恭喜你 贝萨妮
Girls, there’s some people down there you might want to meet.
女孩们 那儿有几个人你们可能想见一见
Who? It’s the guys from Rip Curl, it’s no big deal.
谁啊 没什么 几个瑞普科尔公♥司♥的家伙
They want to sponsor both of you.
他们想赞助你们两个
No way! What!
不会吧 真的啊
Oh, my gosh!
天啊
I got it, how about this one?
这件怎么样
Nice, if you’re 100. Okay.
太老气了 好吧
What about this? Are you kidding?
这件怎么样 开玩笑吧
Thing looks like a eye patch.
这玩意儿就像个眼罩
I think it’s hot.
我觉得很性感
One wipeout in that tiny thing,
穿着这小玩意儿 一旦落水
and you’re going to be showing a lot more than your sick rides.
暴露出来的可就不止是糟糕的技术了
So much for so little.
越小越贵
Well, good thing is on Rip Curl.
不过这可是瑞普科尔牌的哦
Yes!

But make sure to keep your eye on it,
不过你还是得小心点
if you don’t want it snaked out from underneath you.
免得它从你身下漂出来
Hey, girls.
你们好啊
You realize I’m gonna take you next time, right?
知道吗 下次我肯定会赢你
Let’s just let the surfing do the talking.
那就赛场上见吧
Every day between now and regionals,
从现在开始到预赛的每一天
when I’m in the water training,
每一次的训练
I’ll be thinking of you, Hamilton.
我都会想着你 哈密尔顿
Creepy.
好吓人哦
Thanks, but I think you should stick to your training.
谢谢 我想你还是坚持训练吧
Seems like you could use a little focus.
看来你还得再专心点
I guess we’ll find out.
等着瞧吧
Good seeing you again.
很高兴又见到你
You guys are usually the first ones in here, let’s go.
你们一向是最早到的 快走
Let’s finish up rad night with a game.
最后我们来做个游戏吧
Can anyone tell me what he or she thinks this is?
谁能告诉我这是什么
Easy, it’s a dodge ball. No.
太简单了 是个躲避球 不是
Or Mars?
是火星
A blob in a lava lamp?
熔岩灯上的污点
Very creative, but no.
有创意 但不是
It’s a fly’s eye. Weird.
是苍蝇的眼睛 真奇怪
How about this one? A brain.
那这个呢 大脑
Aren’t brains supposed to be pink?
我们的大脑不该是粉色的吗
A dead, rotting brain?
死后腐烂的大脑
That is gross, and that is a walnut.
真恶心 这是个胡桃
So, you see how hard it can be to make sense of things
现在明白了吗 当你靠得太近时
when you’re looking at them really close?
想看清事物的本质就很难
The same thing’s true in life.
在生活中也是同样的道理
So, if you guys are dealing with anything,
所以 如果你们遇到
that’s just too hard to handle
非常棘手的事情
or doesn’t seem to make much sense,
或毫无头绪时
get a new perspective.
可以换个视角
I want to share with you guys something
我想与你们分享
that has really made an impact on my life.
这些影响我人生的观念
That’s Jeremiah 29-11.
耶利米书 第29章 第11段
“For I know the plans that I have for you,” Says the Lord.
耶♥和♥华♥说 因我知道自己为你们所设定的计划
“Plans to prosper you and not to harm you.”
是使得你们平安 而不是遭受灾祸的计划
“Plans to give you hope and a future.”
是赐给你们美好希望和前程的计划
That’s all the time we have tonight, guys.
各位 今晚我们就到这里了
If you are going on the mission trip,
如果谁要参加教会的宣教之旅
please don’t forget to give me your permission slips.
请别忘了交家长许可单
Hey, what’s up? What’s this?
怎么了 这是什么
Well, it looks like I’m not going to be able to go to Mexico,
看来我不能去墨西哥了
so I brought some things for the orphanage.
所以带了点东西送给孤儿院
I made the bracelets.
我做的手镯
Noah donated the shoes and the Spam’s from Timmy.
诺亚捐的鞋 提米捐的罐头
Are you sure you can’t come?
你真不来了吗
Yeah, I’ve got to stay and train now that I’m sponsored.
是啊 接下来我得留在这训练 我有赞助商了
I was really looking forward to it.
我本来很希望你去的
You’re going to miss out.
你错过了这么好的机会
Well, have a good trip.
祝你们旅行愉快
Sarah’s really bumming me out.
莎拉对我很失望
Any particular reason?
有什么特别的原因吗
So, I told her I’m not coming to Mexico.
我告诉她 我不去墨西哥了
I mean, she knows
她明明知道
that I have two important competitions coming up, right?
我有两个重要的比赛临近了
I mean, she knows how much I’ve put into this, you know?
她也知道我为此付出了多少
How much you and the whole family has put into this.
你和整个家庭为此付出了多少
So what’s her angle?
那她是什么想法
That going to Mexico to help kids
她觉得去墨西哥援助孤儿这件事
is really important.
非常的重要
And I know it is. I mean, I really, really wish I could go.
这我知道 我也非常 非常希望能去
It’s just,
只是
I’ve got to stay and train for regionals.
我得留下来准备预赛
Did you say you’d go?
你答应过她去吗
Well, yeah, but that was before I got sponsored.
答应过 但那是获得赞助之前
I mean, it’s like she’s counting on me now,
现在好像她就指望我了
like I’m the only person in the entire world who can do this.
好像这世上只有我能去
I mean, I’m not going.
可我不想去
I mean, I can’t, right?
我不能去 对吧
It’s your call.
你自己决定吧
Great. Now I feel even worse.
太好了 现在我心情更差了
That’s good. A small step in a good direction.
很好 这是迈向成功的一小步
The girls are all tucked in.
姑娘们都睡了
How’s it look tomorrow? Pretty decent, actually.
明天适合冲浪吗 相当适合
Well. No, no, no, you can’t.
好吧 不 你不能吃
What?
为什么
You have your surgery tomorrow.
你明天要动手术
The doctor said no food after 10:00.
医生说十点后不能吃东西
This is like juice.
这就像果汁一样
Give it to me. No. No, no.
给我 不 不
Give it. No.
给我 不
Give it. Give it. No.
交出来 就不
You need to relax, they’ll never know the difference.
别紧张 他们不会发现的
Maybe we shouldn’t. I mean,
我们还是别去了吧
we have to get up super early for dawn patrol.
我们还得一大早去晨练呢
I mean, what happens if my mom comes in?
如果我妈妈进来怎么办
Bethany, it’ll be worth it.
贝萨妮 非常值得一去
The moon’s full. The waves are perfect.
今晚满月 还有完美的浪
I mean, come on, it’s almost Halloween. Even Noah’s done it.
去吧 快到万圣节了 诺亚也去过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!