He has? Yeah.
他也去过 是啊
I really wanted to go. Okay, come on, let’s go.
我真想去 那就走吧
Keoki. I knew it was you!
凯奇 我知道是你
No way!
不可能
Yeah, you surf like a skater.
你冲浪的动作就像在玩滑板
You’re toad, Keoki.
你真讨厌 凯奇
Okay, truce. Truce. Okay, deal.
停战 停战 好吧
Bethy, it’s almost midnight.
贝西 马上午夜了
What happens at midnight? You’ll see.
午夜怎么了 你马上就知道了
What?
什么啊
Later skater.
回见 滑板小子
How lucky are we?
我们真幸运
Awesome!
太美了
Good morning.
早上好
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
So, as soon as you girls get back from the water,
既然你们刚从海里回来
I’ve got an English assignment all ready for you.
那就做点英语作业吧
But it’s a holiday.
可今天过节啊
It’s Halloween.
万圣节而已
We were thinking that
我们还以为
we could have a couple extra hours on the waves today?
今天会多练习点冲浪
‘Cause you didn’t get enough last night?
难道昨晚冲浪还没冲够吗
Just say the word and we can enroll you girls in Kapa’a,
这样说吧 我们可以把你俩送去卡帕亚上学
where you can ride the bus for 45 minutes each way
你们每天要坐45分钟的巴士
and do eight hours of straight work during prime surf hours.
然后在黄金冲浪时间 做八个小时作业
‘Cause I’m all right with that.
我觉得那样不错
Actually, I love home school.
我还是喜欢在家上学
Me, too. Adore, totally.
我也是 这样挺好的
I’m really sorry, Mom. It’s just…
真的很抱歉 妈妈
I really, really wanted to go night surfing.
那时我真的很想去夜间冲浪
I mean, everyone talks about how awesome it is.
大家都在说那很棒
I mean, even Noah’s done it. He has?
连诺亚都去过 他也去过
Good job.
干得好
Why didn’t you just ask? Because she knew you’d say no.
为什么不和我商量 因为她知道你不会同意
How do you know I’d say no?
你怎么知道我不同意
Would you have let me go? No. I don’t know.
你会让我去吗 不会 我不知道
Hey, no, no, no, no.
不能吃东西
I promise I’ll ask next time, okay?
我保证下次会先和你商量 好吗
I’m going to hold you to that.
希望你信守诺言
Dad, you should have them upgrade you to a bionic knee
老爸 你应该让医生给你换个仿生膝关节
so you can actually beat Mom in surfing.
这样的话 冲浪时就能打败妈妈了
It’s going to take a lot more than a bionic knee.
仅有仿生膝关节可不够哦
You just wait.
等着瞧吧
You sure you don’t want me to drive you?
真的不用我开车送你去吗
Mom, I got it.
妈妈 我来送吧
When you come through it, I will be waiting.
你做手术时 我就在外边等你
That’s your dad, Alana. Have fun girls.
你♥爸♥来了 阿兰娜 姑娘们好好玩
Bye.
再见
Bye, Dad. Say hi to Dr. Rovinsky for me.
再见 爸爸 替我向罗温斯基医生问好
Have a good surgery, I’ll be praying.
祝你手术好运 我会为你祈祷
Rip it up. See you on the flip side.
好好冲浪 待会儿见
This is a good one. This is a good song.
这歌♥真不错 是首好歌♥
That looks good, doesn’t it?
那浪也不错
All right, we’re here. Let’s hit it.
到了 去好好爽一下吧
Let’s get out. Let’s do it.
走 去爽个够吧
Sweet. I’ve got a meeting at 10:00,
真美 我十点还有个会议
so we don’t have a lot of time today.
今天能玩的时间不多
No problem. Just pick us up after your meeting.
没问题 那就开完会再来接我们
Yeah. Like that’s going to happen.
好啊 做梦呢
Let’s just get in the water already.
快点下水吧
Come on, it’s a long paddle around the reef.
走吧 要划很长一段才能到礁石
Try and keep up with us.
你要跟上我们啊
Well, the anesthetic should have started working by now.
麻♥醉♥药♥应该开始起效了
You feel anything? A little bit.
还有感觉吗 还有点吧
All right, it will kick in shortly.
很快就会起效了
We’ll have you back out there
你术后马上就能回到大海
shredding waves with Bethany in no time.
和贝萨妮一起乘风破浪
Thanks, David.
谢谢 大卫
Feel something right
跟随心的感觉
And feel something good
用心感受美好
Because if one thing works
当一切如愿
You might know its true
你会明白那是如此真切
Its true
如此真实
Because if this is the life
因为这就是生活
This is the life
这就是生活
This is the life
这就是生活
This is the life
这就是生活
Then who’d argue?
谁又会质疑
This is the life
这就是生活
This is the life
这就是生活
This is the life
这就是生活
Then who’d argue?
谁又会质疑
Did you see that one?
看见我刚才的动作了吗
That was nice off the lip, buddy. Thanks.
浪峰滑降很漂亮 伙计 谢谢
I wonder what bathing suit I should wear to the shoot.
我在想拍照片时穿什么泳衣
The pink’s cute, but the black really works with my tan.
粉色很可爱 但黑色更衬我的肤色
I don’t think you get to decide.
恐怕你没决定权
They’ll probably just tell us what to wear.
赞助商会告诉我们穿什么
I guess, but it’s fun to think about.
我随便想想 那也挺有趣
Can you believe we get to come out here every day?
你相信我们每天都能来这冲浪吗
Yeah.
是啊
Dad! Alana!
爸爸 阿兰娜
Shark!
有鲨鱼
I need to get to the beach.
我得回岸上
Oh, God!
天啊
Dad, where’s the shark at?
爸爸 那条鲨鱼不见了
We need to get to the reef! Just get to the reef.
我们得上礁石 快划
Keep on the board, keep on the board.
扶好她 扶好
Byron, you get to shore! Go! Go! Call 911!
拜伦你回岸上 快去打911
It’s going to be okay, Beth.
没事的 贝丝
I’ll start it for you!
我开始帮你包扎了
Come on. Ready, pal? Let’s go. Push, push, push.
准备好了吗 我们走 用力推
Stay with us, sweetie, okay? Stay with us.
坚持住 亲爱的 坚持住
Please, Jesus. Please…
求你了 上帝啊 求你…
Alana, you keep her on the board. Okay.
阿兰娜 你扶住她 好的
On the board. Please get me to the beach.
扶住她 一定要把我带回岸上
Please.
求你了
You’re going to be okay!
你会没事的
Come on!
快开啊
All right, here we go.
好吧 开始手术
Doctor Rovinsky, we need this room stat!
罗温斯基医生 我们马上要用这间手术室
It’s a teenage girl from the North Shore.
一个来自北海岸的女孩子
Shark attack.
被鲨鱼袭击了
Who? Who is it?
谁 谁被袭击了
I’ll check it out, Tom. I’ll check it out.
汤姆 我去看一下 会弄清楚的
Stay with me, Bethany!
贝萨妮 挺住啊
Alana! Get over here! I can’t.
阿兰娜 过来帮忙 我受不了
Morning, Mom.
老妈 早上好
When did you go night surfing?
你什么时候去夜间冲浪了
Night surfing…
夜间冲浪啊…
All right. All right, sweetheart.
好了 没事了 亲爱的
Ambulance is coming, all right? I want my mom.
救护车快到了 我要妈妈
I know. We’re gonna get your mom.
明白 我们会叫你妈来的
We’re gonna get your mom.
会叫你妈来的
Wait, wait, wait. What?
等等 等一下 你说什么
Mom?
老妈
Dad! I called 911! I called her mom.
老爸 我打给了911 也通知了她妈
Okay, okay, okay.
好的 好的
Grab the foot of the board. Okay?
抓住板尾
Grab it, on the count of three.
抓住它 数到三抬起来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!