拜托 麦克斯 诺曼 董事会已一致通过罢免你
We’re announcing the sale after the World Unity Festival.
我们将选在世界嘉年华会之后宣布
I’m sorry.
很抱歉
You’re out,Norman.
你出局了 诺曼
Am I?
是吗?
Welcome to OSCORP Industries Unity Day Festival.
欢迎来到探索航太的世界嘉年华会
Let’s hear it for Macy Gray.
请鼓掌欢迎梅西格蕾
M.J.,why didn’t you wear the black dress?
玛莉 你怎么不♥穿♥黑色礼服?
Just,I wanted to impress my father.He loves black.
你要让我爸爸有好印像 他喜欢黑色
Well,maybe he’ll be impressed no matter what.You think I’m pretty.
也许我穿什么他也喜欢 至少你觉得我很美
I think you’re beautiful.
我觉得你很漂亮
I forgot my drink inside.
我的酒忘了放在里面
Oh,hi,Mr.Fargas. Oh,Harry.
嗨 费先生 嗨 哈利
Have you seen my father? Well,I’m not sure if he’s coming.
你看到我爸爸吗? 他今天不一定会来
What is that? Must be new this year.
那是什么? 一定是今年的新玩意
What is that?
那是什么?
That’s our glider!
那是我们的滑降翼
What the hell was that?
那是什么玩意?
Code three!
紧急状况
Oh,my God! Harry! M.J.!
喔 天啊 哈利! 玛莉!
Harry! Help me! Harry!
哈利 救救我…
Out,am I?
我出局了 是吗?
Mary Jane! Harry!
玛莉! 哈利!
Hello,my dear.
你好 亲爱的
It’s Spider – Man!
是蜘蛛侠!
Come on.Move,kid. Billy!
快走啊 比利!
Somebody help him!
快去救他
No!
不!
Mommy!
妈妈!
Hold it! I surrender.
站住! 我投降
Oh,boy. Hold it right there!
喔! 糟了 不要动!
Impressive.
好厉害
Mary Jane! Help! Someone please help me!
玛莉! 救命啊 快来救我
Hold on!
抓稳了!
Watch out!
小心
We’ll meet again,Spider – Man!
后会有期 蜘蛛侠
Well,beats taking the subway.
这比坐地铁快吧
Don’t mind us.She just needs to use the elevator.
别理我们 她只是要用一下电梯
Wait.
等一下
Who are you?
你是谁?
You know who I am. I do?
你知道我是谁 我知道吗?
Your friendly neighborhood Spider – Man.
你的好邻居蜘蛛侠
Incredible? What do you mean he’s incredible?
不可思议? 你说不可思议是什么意思?
No.All right,wait.Stay there.I’ll come over.
不 好吧 等一下 待在那里 我等一下就过去
No,I’m gonna come –
我就过去…
All right.Fine.Will you call me in the morning?
好吧 明天一早能打给我吗?
And we’ll go and have breakfast and…
我们一起吃早饭…
…I want to buy you something.
我想送你一些东西
Because I want to.It’ll make you feel better.
因为我想要 可以让你感觉好一点
Okay.And what do you mean,incredible?
你说不可思议是什么意思?
All right.I’m sorry.Sleep tight.
好啦 对不起 晚安
Don’t let the bedbugs –
别做恶梦…
She’s all right.She’s just a little rattled.
她没事 只是受到惊吓
Look,Pete,I should have told you about us.
我知道早该跟你说的
But you should know I’m crazy about her.
你也知道我喜欢她
It’s just,you know,you never made a move.
谁叫你一直没有行动
You’re right.
你说的对
I didn’t.
是我没有行动
I’m gonna get some rest.
我要去睡了
I’m gonna stay up for a while.
我待会再睡
What was that thing?
那是什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Whatever it is,somebody has to stop it.
不管是什么 一定要阻止他
Somebody there?
有人在吗?
Somebody.
当然有人
Who said that?
是谁说的?
Don’t play the innocent with me.
别装一副无辜样
You’ve known all along.
你一直都知道
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
Follow the cold shiver running down your spine.
跟着那股直冲你脑门的寒意
I’m right here.
我就在那儿
I don’t understand.
我不明白
Did you think it was coincidence?
以为这全是巧合吗?
So many good things,all happening for you.
你身上发生这么多好事
All for you.Norman.
这全是为了你 诺曼
What do you want?
你想要什么?
To say what you won’t.
说你不敢说的
To do what you can’t.
做你不敢做的
To remove those in your way.
除掉挡住你的每一个障碍…
The board members.
董事会委员们
You killed them.
你杀了他们
We killed them.
是我们杀了他们
We?
我们?
Remember?
记得吗?
Your little accident in the laboratory.
你在实验室的小意外
The performance enhancers.
体能增强剂
Bingo.Me! Your greatest creation.
答对了 就是我-你最伟大的发明
Bringing you what you’ve always wanted:
这是你这辈子最想要的
Power beyond your wildest dreams.
超乎想像的超能力
And it’s only the beginning.
这只是刚开始
There’s only one who can stop us.
只有一个人能阻止我们
Or imagine if he joined us.
也许他能加入我们
Spider – Man.And the Green Goblin.
蜘蛛侠和绿恶魔
The Green Goblin.You like that? Made it up myself.
绿恶魔 喜欢吗? 是我想出来的
These weirdos all got to have a name. Mr.Jameson
这些怪胎需要有个名字 詹先生
Hoffman! Yeah?
霍夫曼! 什么事?
Copyright “Green Goblin.”I want a quarter every time it’s said.
替“绿恶魔”申请版权 有人用这个名字就要付我钱
How about “Green Meanie”?
绿坏蛋如何?
Spider – Man wasn’t attacking.That’s slander.
蜘蛛侠没有攻击别人 这是恶意中伤
It is not.I resent that.
才不是 我不同意
Slander is spoken.In print,it’s libel.
中伤是说话 印出来就是毁谤了
You don’t trust anybody.
你不相信任何人
I trust my barber.
我信任我的理发师
Are you his lawyer?
蜘蛛侠的律师吗?
Let him sue.Get rich like a normal person.That’s what made this country –
让他告吧 大家都想发财 这让这个国家…
Jameson,you slime.
姓詹的 你这混♥蛋♥
Who takes the pictures of Spider – Man?
是谁拍到蜘蛛侠的照片?
I don’t know.His stuff comes by mail. Liar!
不知道 他都用寄的 你骗人
I swear. He’s the one who can bring me to him.
我发誓 他能带我找到蜘蛛侠
I don’t know who he is. You are useless.
我不知道他是谁 你真没用
Set him down,tough guy.
把他放下来
Speak of the devil. I knew you two were in this together!
说来就来 我就知道你们是同党
Kiddo,let Mom and Dad talk for a minute.
大人说话 小孩不可插嘴
Sleep….
安睡吧
Wake up,little spider.Wake up.
醒来吧 小蜘蛛 醒来…
No,you’re not dead yet.
放心 你没死 还没有
Just paralyzed…
你只是暂时…
…temporarily.
被麻痹了
You’re an amazing creature,Spider – Man.
你真的很不可思议 蜘蛛侠
You and I are not so different.
你和我是那么的相像
I’m not like you.You’re a murderer.
我跟你不同 你是个杀人凶手
Well,to each his own.
只是人各有志
I chose my path,you chose the way of the hero.
这是我的选择 而你选择当超级英雄
And they found you amusing for a while,the people of this city.
大众对你只有三分钟热度
But the one thing they love more than a hero…
他们最想看到的是…
…is to see a hero fail,fall,die trying.
英雄的失败 殒落和死亡
In spite of everything you’ve done for them,eventually,they will hate you.
不管你替他们做了多少好事 最后他们都只会憎恨你
Why bother?
那又何必呢?
Because it’s right. Here’s the real truth.
因为这是对的 事实是这样子的
There are eight million people in this city.
纽约有八百万市民
And those teeming masses exist for the sole purpose…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!