在那个出错的试验中 有什么副作用?
Violence,aggression…
暴♥力♥倾向 具有侵略性…
…and insanity.
还有疯狂状态
What do you recommend? That was only one test.
你有什么建议? 那只是一次测试
Except for Dr.Stromm,our staff certifies the product…
除了史博士以外 大家都担♥保♥…
…ready for human testing. Dr.Stromm?
可以进行人体实验 史博士?
We need to take the whole line back to formula.
我们必须把整个研究退回到方程式阶段
Back to formula? Dr.Osborn.
退回到方程式阶段重新开始? 奥斯本博士
I’ll be frank with you.
我老实跟你说…
I never supported your program.We have my predecessor to thank for that.
我从未支持过你的计划 那是前任负责人批准的
The general has approved Quest Aerospace…
索将军将支持探索航太公♥司♥…
…to build a prototype of their exoskeleton.
制♥造♥人型盔甲的原型
They test in two weeks. And if your performance enhancers…
两星期后进行测试 如果你所谓的体能增强计划…
…have not had a successful human trial by that date…
到那时候人体实验还不成功…
…I’m gonna pull your funding.I’m going to give it to them.
我就撤销你的研究经费 转给别人做…
Gentlemen.Ladies.
各位再见
And the Lord said,”Let there be light.”And voila! There is light.
上帝说 来点光吧 马上就有光亮
Forty soft,glowing watts of it.
40瓦特柔和的灯光
Good boy.God will be thrilled.Just don’t fall on your ass.
好孩子 上帝是会很高兴 不过小心别摔倒了
I’m already on my ass,May.
我已经倒下了 梅
When the plant’s senior electrician is laid off after 35 years…
我这个当了35年的资深技师都被裁员了…
…what would you call it? I am on my ass.
这还能算什么? 我可是摔到谷底了
Hand me that dish.The green one.
把绿色的盘子递给我
The corporation is downsizing the people…
企业目前都在裁员…
…and upsizing their profits.
以求增加盈利
Oh,Ben,you’ll get another job somewhere.
班 你会找到工作的
Well,let’s look in the paper and see.
恩 看看报纸上有什么
There are the want ads.What do we got here?
有征人广♥告♥ 看看有什么工作?
Computer….
电脑…
Computer salesman,computer engineer,computer analyst.
电脑销♥售♥员 电脑工程师 电脑分♥析♥师
My Lord,even the computers need analysts these days.
天啊 现在连分♥析♥师都要懂电脑
I’m 68.I’m too old for computers,and besides,I have a family to provide for.
我都68岁 老了才学电脑太难… 而且还要维持家计
I love you.And Peter loves you.
我爱你 彼得也爱你
You’re the most responsible man I’ve ever known.
你是我见过最尽责的男人
We’ve been down – and – out before.But somehow,we survive.
我们也苦过呀 还不是撑过来…
Hi,sweetie.You’re just – Just in time for dinner.
孩子 你正好赶上… 赶上晚餐
How you doing? How was the field trip?
你还好吧? 课外活动如何?
I don’t feel well.I’m gonna go to sleep.
我不舒服 我先去睡了
You won’t have a bite? Had a bite.
你不吃一点吗? 我吃过了
Did you get some pictures,Peter?
彼得 你有拍照吗?
I gotta crash.Everything’s fine.
我要睡了 我很好
What’s that all about?
他到底是怎么了?
In this recombination lab…
我们在实验室
…we use synthesized transfer RNA to encode an entirely new genome…
利用合成的核糖核酸去制♥造♥全新基因组…
…combining the genetic information from all three…
再跟三种蜘蛛的基因结合在一起…
…into these 15 genetically designed super – spiders.
做出这15只超级蜘蛛
Dr.Osborn,please.The performance enhancers aren’t ready.
奥博士 求求你 体能增强计划还没完成
The data just doesn’t justify this test.
这次实验结果并不成功
Now,I’m asking you for the last time.We can’t do this.
我最后一次请求你 我们不能这么做
Don’t be a coward.
别这么胆小
Risks are part of laboratory science.
实验本来就有风险
Let me reschedule,with a medical staff and a volunteer.
让我再另外安排一个医疗人员和自愿者
Just give me two weeks. Two weeks?
只要给我两星期 两星期?
In two weeks? We’ll have lost the contract to Quest and OSCORP will be dead.
两星期内 我们拿不到合约 奥氏企业就完了
Sometimes you gotta do things yourself.
有时候你只能靠自己
Get me the Promachloraperazine. For what?
给我催化剂 做什么?
It begins catalyzation when the vapor hits the bloodstream.
它能让增强剂更快进入血液
40,000 years of evolution…
人类演化了四万年…
…and we’ve barely tapped the vastness of human potential.
无穷的潜力都还没完全发挥
Oh,that’s cold.
喔 真冷
Norman?
诺曼?
Norman!
诺曼!
Oh,my God.
我的天
Oh,my God!
天啊!
Oh,my God! Norman!
天啊! 诺曼?
Back to formula?
回到方程式重新开始?
Weird.
怪了
Peter? Yeah?
彼得? 嗯?
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
I’m fine.
我很好
Any better this morning? Any change? Change?
好一点吗? 有改变吗? 改变?
Yep.Big change.
有很大的改变
Well,hurry up.You’ll be late. Right.
快一点 我们快迟到了 对
Okay.
好吧
Goodness me! Jeez.I thought you were sick.
真是的! 我以为你生病了!
I got better. See?
我好多了 看到了吗?
Bye,guys. Have you got your lunch money?
再见了 你有带你的午餐钱吗?
Don’t forget,we’re painting the kitchen after school.
别忘了下课后要回来粉刷厨房♥
Sure,Uncle Ben.Don’t start without me.
好呀 班叔叔 我回来前别开始啊
And don’t start up with me.
别放我鸽子
Teenagers.Raging hormones.They never change.
年青人的荷尔蒙作祟
You’re trash! You’re always gonna be trash!
你是废物 你永远都是废物 跟你妈一样…
I have to go to school. Who’s stopping you?
我要去上学了 谁不让你去上学?
Hi,M.J.
嗨 玛莉
Hey,M.J.
嗨 玛莉
I don’t know if you realize this,but we’ve been neighbors since I was 6.
也许你不知道 我从6岁起就是你的邻居
And I was wondering if we could get together sometime?
我在想… 我可以跟你约会吗?
I got the car.Hop in.
我有车 上来吧
Do something fun? Or,I don’t know.
一起出去玩玩? 我不确定…
I thought it’d be time to get to know each other.
我觉得是多彼此了解的时候了
Or not.
不要也行
Sorry,Parker,the bus is full!
对不起 巴士满了
Stop the bus! Catch a cab!
停车! 坐出租车吧!
Tell him to stop.
叫他停车
Check him out! Dork!
看! 白♥痴♥
Dad!
爸爸!
Dad,are you all right?
爸爸 你没事吧?
Harry.
哈利
What are you doing on the floor?
你躺在地上干嘛?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Have you been there all night?
你整晚都躺在地上吗?
Last night I was –
昨晚我…
What?
怎么了?
I don’t remember. Mr.Osborn?
我忘了 奥斯本先生?
Sir,I asked her to wait.
先生 我叫她等一下的
My father’s not feeling well Mr.Osborn,Dr.Stromm is dead.
我父亲不舒服 奥先生 史博士死了
What?
什么?
They found his body in the lab.He’s been murdered,sir.
在实验室找到他的尸体 是谋杀
What? And the flight suit and the glider….
什么? 还有飞行衣和滑翔翼…
What about it? Stolen,sir.
怎么样? 被偷了
Wow! Great reflexes!
哇! 好快的反应
Thanks. No problem.
谢啦 没什么
Hey,you have blue eyes.I didn’t notice without your glasses.
嘿 你原来有蓝眼珠 戴了眼镜都没有注意到
You just get contacts?
换了隐形眼镜吗?
Well,see you.
回头见
What happened? He’s freaking weird.
怎么了? 他真奇怪
Did you see that?
你们看到吗?
Parker?
派克?
It’s a fight! Think you’re funny?
打起来了! 你觉得很好玩?
It was an accident. So is my breaking your teeth.
只是个意外 我打掉你牙齿也是
Flash,stop. I don’t want to fight you.
费许 住手 我不想跟你打架
I wouldn’t want to fight me neither. Kick his ass.
我也不想和你打 揍他
Help him,Harry.
哈利 快帮他
How’d he do that?
他是怎么做到的?
Which one?
该帮谁呀?
He’s all yours,man.
你自己来吧!
Flash,get up!
费许 起来
Jesus,Parker,you are a freak.
天啊 派克 你真是怪胎
That was amazing.
真是惊人
I’m out of here.Come on.
我要走了 走吧
Go,web!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!