对不起
Spider – Man is all but invincible.
蜘蛛侠是战无不胜的
But Parker,we can destroy him.
但是我们能毁了彼得
I can’t.
我办不到
Betrayal must not be countenanced.
我绝不容许背叛的行为
Parker must be educated.
一定要给他一点教训
What do I do?
我该怎么做?
Instruct him in the matters of loss and pain.
教教他什么是痛苦和失去
Make him suffer.Make him wish he were dead.
让他受苦 让他生不如死
Yes? And then grant his wish.
然后呢? 然后再杀了他
But how?
怎么做?
The cunning warrior attacks neither body nor mind.
聪明人不会直接攻击敌人
Tell me how! The heart,Osborn.
快教我 你要攻心
First,we attack his heart.
先向他的亲人下手
Give us this day our daily bread,and forgive us our trespasses…
赐给我们今天的食物 原谅我们的过错
…as we forgive those who trespass against us.
也让我们原谅别人的过错
Lead us not into temptation,but deliver us –
别让我们受到诱惑 拯救我们…
Deliver us!
拯救我们
Finish it!
快说完
Finish it! From evil!
快说完 不受恶魔侵犯
Two milligrams IV.
两毫克的静脉注射
Get the BP.
去拿血压计来
Aunt May.Is she gonna be okay? What happened?
梅婶怎么了? 她没事吧?
You have to leave.
请你出去
What happened? Those eyes!
怎么了? 好可怕的双眼
Those horrible yellow eyes!
可怕的黄色眼晴
He knows who I am.
他知道我是谁
I’m sorry.
对不起
Will she be okay? She’ll be fine.
她还好吧? 她会没事的
She’s been sleeping all day.
她整天都在睡
Thanks for coming. Of course.
谢谢你来探望她 当然
How are you? You okay about the other night?
你还好吧? 我是说那晚
Yeah,I’m fine.I just felt bad about leaving Aunt May.
我很好 我不该丢下梅婶
Have you talked to Harry? He called me.
你跟哈利谈过吗? 他打过电♥话♥给我
I haven’t called him back.
我还没打回去
The fact is…
事实上…
…I’m in love with somebody else. You are?
我爱上另一个人了 真的吗?
At least I think I am.
至少我认为是这样
It’s not the time to talk about it. No.Go on.
现在谈不太好 不会的 说吧
Would I know his name,this guy?
他叫什么?
You’ll think I’m a little girl with a crush.
你一定觉得我很傻
Trust me.
尽管说吧
It’s funny.
很好笑
He’s saved my life twice,and I’ve never even seen his face.
他救了我两次 但我却没见过他的脸
Oh.Him. You’re laughing at me.
原来是他 你在嘲笑我
No,I understand.He is extremely cool.
没有 我知道 他真的很酷
But do you think it’s true,all the terrible things they say?
你觉得他们说的那些坏事是真的吗?
Not Spider – Man,not a chance in the world.
不是 蜘蛛侠绝对不是坏人
I know him a little bit.
我算是认识他
I’m sort of his unofficial photographer.
我是他非正式的摄影师
Has he mentioned me? Yeah.
他有提到过我吗? 有啊
What’d he say?
他怎么说?
I said….
我说…
He asked me what I thought about you.
他问我觉得你怎么样?
And what did you say?
你怎么说?
I said,”Spider – Man.”
我说 “蜘蛛侠… ”
I said,”The great thing about M.J…
我说:“玛莉最大的优点… ”
…is…
是…
…when you look in her eyes…
当你看着她的双眼
…and she’s looking back in yours…
而她也注视着你时…
…everything feels…
一切好像都…
…not quite normal.
变得特别了
Because you feel…
因为你会同时…
…stronger…
感到更坚强…
…and weaker at the same time.
而同时也更软弱
You feel excited…
你会感到兴奋…
…and at the same time…
同时也会感到…
…terrified.
害怕
The truth is,you don’t know what you feel…
你也不大清楚那是什么感觉…
…except you know what kind of man you want to be.
只知道你想成什么样的人
It’s as if you’ve…
就像是完成了…
…reached the unreachable…
遥不可及的梦想…
…and you weren’t ready for it.”
却一点也没有准备好
You said that?
这是你说的?
Well,something like that.
差不多是这样
Dad?
爸爸?
Dad,is that you?
爸爸 是你吗?
What is it?
怎么了?
You were right about M.J.You’re right about everything.
你没看错玛莉 你都说对了
She’s in love with Peter.
她爱上彼得了
Parker? Yeah.
派克吗? 是
And how does he feel about her?
他爱不爱她?
He’s loved her since the 4th grade.
他从四年级就暗恋她了
He pretends like he doesn’t,but there’s no one Peter cares for more.
他装作没有 不过彼特根本没有爱过其它人…
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
I haven’t always been there for you,have I?
我都没有好好陪你
You’re busy.You’re an important man.I understand.
你很忙 你是重要人物 我了解
That’s no excuse.
这不是借口
I’m proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
I’ve lost sight of that somewhere.But I’ll make it up to you.
我不该冷落你 我会补偿你的
I’m going to rectify certain inequities.
我要替你讨回公道
Wake up,little spider.
醒来 小蜘蛛
Wake up.
醒来
Go home,dear.
回家吧 亲爱的
You look awful.
你看来遭透了
And you look beautiful. Thank you.
你看来美极了 谢谢
I don’t like to leave you here. But I’m safe here.
我不想丢下你 我很安全
Can I do anything for you? You do too much.
我能为你做什么? 你做的够多了
College,a job,all this time with me.You’re not Superman,you know.
半工半读还得陪我 你又不是超人
A smile.Finally.
你终于笑了
Haven’t seen one of those on your face since Mary Jane was here.
自从玛莉走了之后就没看你笑过了
You were supposed to be asleep.
你应该是睡着的
You know,you were about 6 years old when M.J.’s family moved in next door.
玛莉搬到隔壁你才六岁
When she got out of the car,and you saw her for the first time…
当她下车时 你一看到她…
…you grabbed me and said,”Aunt May,is that an angel? ”
你就抓着我说:“梅婶 她是天使吗? ”
Gee,did I say that? You sure did.
我这么说吗? 当然了
Well,Harry’s in love with her.
喔 可是哈利爱她
She’s still his girl. Well,isn’t that up to her?
她仍然是他的女友 那不是她的决定是吗?
She doesn’t really know who I am. Because you won’t let her.
她并不了解我 因为你不让她了解你
You’re so mysterious all the time.
你总是这么内向
Tell me,would it be so dangerous…
告诉我 让她知道你有多喜欢她
…to let Mary Jane know how much you care?
有什么关系呢?
Everybody else knows.
大家都看得出来
I’ll be right back.
我马上回来
But….
但是…
Come on,pick up.
快接呀
Hey M.J. Hi.Sing your song at the beep.
嗨 玛莉 听到哔声请留言
M.J.,it’s Peter.You there?
玛莉 我是彼得 你在吗?
Hello? You there?
喂? 你在吗?
I’m just calling to check up on you.Will you call me when you get in?
我想知道你可好 给我回电 好吗?
All right,well….
好吧…
Don’t….
别走…
Don’t go up any dark alleys.
别走暗巷
Hello?
喂?
Can Spider – Man come out to play?
蜘蛛侠能出来玩吗?
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
What is that? That’s cool!
那是什么? 真酷!
The itsy – bitsy spider Went up the water spout
这只小蜘蛛跑到喷泉旁
Down came the goblin And took the spider out
马上就被绿恶魔杀光光
Goblin,what have you done?
绿恶魔 你干了什么?
Spider – Man! This is why only fools are heroes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!