蜘蛛侠! 这就是为什么傻瓜才会去当英雄
Because you never know…
因为你永远不知道…
…when some lunatic will come along with a sadistic choice:
哪一天哪个疯子会出个残酷的难题
Let die the woman you love…
让你选心爱的女人死…
…or suffer the little children.
还是让无辜的小孩死
Spider Man! Save us!
蜘蛛侠! 救我们!
Save us!
救我们!
Make your choice,Spider – Man…
快决定吧 蜘蛛侠…
…and see how a hero is rewarded.
当一个英雄就是要付出代价
Don’t do it,Goblin!
别这样做! 绿恶魔
We are who we choose to be.
他们的命运掌握在你手上
Now,choose! No!
现在! 选吧! 不!
Everybody stay still!
大家抓稳了
Ahoy up there!
嘿 上面的!
We’re gonna bring the barge right under you.
我们要把船开到你的正下方
He’s coming back! Listen.I need you to climb down.
他又回来了! 听好 我要你爬下去
I can’t. Yes,you can!
我做不到 你可以的!
M.J.,you can do it.You have to.
玛莉 你可以做到 而你必须做
Trust me.
相信我
Hold on tight and go quickly.
抓紧 快下去
Hurry! I can’t.I can’t do it.
快! 我做不到
Hang on,Mary Jane!
抓紧了 玛莉
He’s not gonna make it. He’s gonna make it!
他不行了 他行的
It’s time to die.
死亡的时间到了!
I got something for you! We ought to kick your ass!
这个是给你的 我们应该狠狠揍你
Leave Spider – Man alone! You’d pick on a guy saving kids?
别惹蜘蛛侠! 你在对付救小孩的人
You mess with Spidey,you mess with New York!
你敢惹蜘蛛侠就是惹上全纽约的人!
You mess with one of us,you mess with all of us!
你惹上他就得对付我们全部!
Spider – Man,watch out!
蜘蛛侠 小心
Misery,misery,misery.That’s what you’ve chosen.
你选择了悲惨的命运
I offered you friendship…
我把你当朋友…
…and you spat in my face.
你却不屑一顾
You’ve spun your last web,Spider – Man.
没戏唱了 蜘蛛侠
Had you not been so selfish,your girlfriend’s death…
如果你没这么自私 我就让你的小女友…
…would have been quick.
死得痛快
But now that you’ve really pissed me off…
但是现在你把我惹火了
…I’m gonna finish her nice and slow.
我要慢慢地把她折磨到死
M.J.and I…
我和玛莉…
…we’re gonna have a hell of a time.
一定会玩得很开心
Peter,stop!
彼得 住手
Stop! It’s me.
住手! 是我
Mr.Osborn.
奥先生
Thank God for you.
幸好是你
You killed those people on that balcony.
你杀死了在阳台上的那些人
The Goblin killed! I had nothing to do with it!
是绿恶魔干的 与我无关!
Don’t let him take me again.
别… 别让心魔再控制我
I beg you.Protect me.
求求你 保护我
You tried to kill Aunt May.You tried to kill Mary Jane.
是你想杀死梅婶和玛莉
But not you.
但我没想过要杀你
I tried to stop it.But I couldn’t stop it.
我想阻止心魔 却阻止不了
I would never hurt you.
我绝不会伤害你
I knew from the beginning…
我早就知道…
…if anything ever happened to me…
要是我出事…
…it was you I could count on.
你一定会帮助我
You,Peter Parker,would save me,and so you have.
你 彼得派克 一定会救我 你果然做到了
Thank God for you.
谢天谢地
Give me your hand.
把手给我
Believe in me as I believed in you.
相信我 就像我相信你一样
I’ve been like a father to you.
我就像是你的父亲
Be a son to me now.
当我的儿子吧
I have a father.
我只有一个父亲
His name was Ben Parker.
他的名字是班派克
Godspeed,Spider – Man.
永别了 蜘蛛侠
Peter.
彼得
Don’t tell Harry.
别告诉哈利
What have you done?
你做了什么?
What have you done? !
你做了什么? !
I’m so sorry,Harry.
我很抱歉 哈利
I know what it’s like to lose a father.
我知道失去父亲时的感受
I didn’t lose him.He was stolen from me.
我没失去他 他是被夺走的
One day Spider – Man will pay.
总有一天 蜘蛛侠会付出代价
I swear on my father’s grave,Spider – Man will pay.
我发誓要让蜘蛛侠付出代价
Thank God for you,Peter.
幸好还有你 彼得
You’re the only family I have.
你是我唯一的亲人
No matter what I do…
不管我怎么做…
…no matter how hard I try…
怎么努力…
…the ones I love will always be the ones who pay.
我最爱的人都会付出代价
You must miss him so much.
你一定很想念他
It’s been so hard without him.
失去他很难过
There’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you.
我一直想跟你说一件事
When I was up there…
当我在桥上…
…and I thought I was gonna die…
我以为自己快死了…
…there was only one person who I was thinking of.
我心里只想念一个他
And it wasn’t who I thought it’d be.
但他不是我一直以为会想到的人
It was you,Pete.
可他是你 彼得
I kept thinking:
我一直在想:
“I hope I make it through this…
如果我可以活下来
…so I can see Peter Parker’s face one more time.”
好让我再见彼得派克一面
Really?
真的吗?
There’s only one man who’s always been there for me…
只有一个人自始至终陪着我
…who makes me feel…
让我觉得…
…like I’m more than I ever thought I could be.
我远比自己想像的好很多
That I’m just…
我就是…
…me.

And that’s okay.
而且感觉很好
The truth is…
事实是…
…I love you.
我爱你
I love you so much,Peter.
我好爱你 彼得
All I wanted was to tell her how much I loved her.
我很想跟她说我有多爱她
I can’t….
但我不能…
You can’t what?
你不能什么?
Tell you…
告诉你…
…everything.I mean,there’s so much to tell.
一切 我的意思是 太多事情了
Yeah.There’s so much to tell.
对啊 有太多事要讲了
I want you to know…
我要你知道…
…that I will always be there for you.
我会永远陪着你
I will always be there to take care of you.
我也会永远照顾你
I promise you that.
我向你保证
I will always be your friend.
我会永远是你的朋友
Only a friend…
只是朋友吗?
…Peter Parker?
彼得派克
That’s all I have to give.
我只能给你这么多
Whatever life holds in store for me…
不管我的未来怎样走…
…I will never forget these words.:
我永远忘不了这句话
“With great power comes great responsibility.”
能力愈大 责任愈重
This is my gift.
这是我的天赋
My curse.
也是我的诅咒
Who am I?
我是谁?
I’m Spider – Man.
我是蜘蛛侠!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!