你的太空驾驶技术不错
You piloted well out of space dock, Lieutenant.
这是我的志愿
I’ve always wanted to try that.
做得好
You’ve done well,Val’eris.
我对你的工作表现很满意
As your sponsor at the Academy I’ve followed your career with satisfaction.
你比我预期中还出色
And as a Vulcan, you have exceeded my expectations.
这幅画代表什麽?
I do not understand this representation.
是古时地球传说的描绘
It’s a depiction from ancient Earth mythology.
被逐出天堂
‘The expulsion from Paradise.’
为什麽要挂在房♥里? 提醒自己一切也会完
Why keep it in your quarters? To remind me that all things end.
我很想说出这个结局
It is of endings that I wish to speak.
我视你为我们族中的智者
Sir,I address you as a kindred intellect.
你察觉到…
Do you not recognise…
星盟出现转捩点吗?
…that a turning point has been reached in the affairs of the Federation?
历史充满转捩点 怀着信心
History is replete with turning points. You must have faith.
信心? 宇宙正在发展
Faith? The universe will unfold as it should.
合逻辑吗? 我们肯定… 合逻辑…
Is that logical? Surely we must… Logic,logic,logic.
逻辑是智慧之始 不是终结
Logic is the beginning of wisdom, Val’eris. Not the end.
这是我最後一次乘太空船
This will be my final voyage on board this vessel as a member of her crew.
位置不能空着
Nature abhors a vacuum.
我想由你继任
I intend you to replace me.
我会好好接替你的工作
I could only succeed you,sir.
所有人员请到驾驶台
Now hear this. All officers to the bridge.
克林冈巡航机离开了码头所有人员请到驾驶台
Klingon battle cruiser off the port bow. All Officers to the bridge.
船长到了
Captain on the bridge!
要开防护罩吗?
Shall we raise our shields,Captain?
从未如此接近过
I’ve never been this close.
总理在等候指示
The Chancellor is undoubtedly awaiting our signal.
乌娜 打信♥号♥♥招呼 知道
Uhura,hailing frequencies. Aye,sir.
用右舵靠过去
Right standard rudder. Bring us alongside.
右舵z加5度
Right standard rudder. Z plus 5 degrees.
接通了
Channel is open,Captain.
这是企业号♥太空船由却克船长指挥
This is the Starship Enterprise. Captain James T. Kirk commanding.
这是卡龙诺斯一号♥我是高冈总理
This is Kronos One. I am Chancellor Gorkon.
我们奉命护送你到地球开会
We’ve been ordered to escort you to your meeting on Earth.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们想来企业号♥进晚餐吗?
Would you and your party care to dine this evening aboard the Enterprise
来星盟作客好吗?
as guests of the United Federation of Planets?
我们乐意接受邀请
We would be delighted to accept your gracious invitation.
我们七点半安排你们上船
We’ll make arrangements to have you beamed aboard at 19:30 hours.
我热切期待
I shall look forward to that.
你满意了吧
I hope you’re happy.
船长 我们有麦芽酒
Captain! There is a supply of Romulan ale aboard.
有助聚会顺利进行
It might make the evening pass more… smoothly.
好主意
Officer thinking,Lieutenant.
你猜谁会来?
Guess who’s coming to dinner.
通电
Energize.
高冈总理切克船长
Chancellor Gorkon. Captain Kirk.
这是 史波克 你见过的
May I present Captain Spock, whom I believe you know.
我们终於见面了 谢谢你
Captain,face to face at last. You have my thanks.
总理
Chancellor.
各位
Gentlemen.
这是我的女儿阿惜宝
This is my daughter,Azetbur…
我的军事顾问卡拉
My military advisor,Brigadier Kerla…
这是总参谋长张上将
…and this is General Chang, my chief of staff.
久仰大名
I have so wanted to meet you,Captain.
过奖了 他真的很仰慕你
I’m not sure how to take that. Sincere admiration,Kirk.
战士之间的感情
From one warrior to another.

Right…
请来这边参观一下
This way. You might enjoy a brief tour.
他们的长相全都差不多 还有那股气味
They all look alike. What about that smell?
只有首领才能说话
You know only top of the line models can even talk…
你们有工作做吗?有
You men have work? Yes,ma’am.
快去办事
Then snap to it.
齐来乾杯
I offer a toast.
为尚未发现的地方
The undiscovered country.
为未来为尚未发现的地方
The future. The undiscovered country.
哈姆雷特第叁幕第一场
Hamlet,act 3,scene 1.
看过克林冈文的莎士比亚才知道个中乐趣
You have not experienced Shakespeare until you’ve read him in Klingon.
麦芽酒不是非法的吗?
Captain Kirk. I thought Romulan ale was illegal.
离星盟总部还有一千光年没有问题
An advantage of being 1,000 light years from Federation headquarters.
敬高冈总理一杯他是我们未来的栋梁
To you,Chancellor Gorkon. One of the architects of our future.
为总理乾杯
Chancellor!
可能我们现在己看到未来
Perhaps we are looking at something of that future here.
却克 你愿放弃星际舰队吗?
Tell me,Captain Kirk. Would you be willing to give up Starfleet?
船长认为舰队做的是和平任务
The Captain feels that Starfleet’s mission has always been one of peace.
我没有异议 舰队一向…
I wouldn’t dispute my first officer. Starfleet has always been…
不用转弯抹角太空所有战士也很冷酷
There’s no need to mince words. In space,all warriors are cold warriors.
你喜欢莎士比亚吗?
General, are you fond of… Shakespeare?
我们认为所有星球也该争取不可剥夺的人♥权♥
We believe all planets have a sovereign claim to inalienable human rights.
不可剥夺 你们只听取己见
‘Inalien…’ If you could only hear yourselves.
人♥权♥一词有种族歧视之意
‘Human rights.’ Why,the very name is racist.
星盟不再是智人的专利
The Federation is a ‘homo sapiens only’ club.
现时的同伴除外
Present company excepted,of course.
我们的文化会因此毁灭
We know where this is leading the annihilation of our culture.
不对…
That’s not true. No!
做与不做是困扰我们的问题
‘To be or not to be’…That is the question which preoccupies our people.
我们需要呼吸空间 地球 希特拉 1938年
We need breathing room. Earth. Hitler,1938.
你说什麽?
I beg your pardon?
好了…
Well…
我们要走的路还漫长
I see we have a long way to go.
欢迎下次再来
We must do this again sometime.
你不相信我? 我不怪你
You don’t trust me,do you? I don’t blame you.
如果有新的世界
If there is to be a brave new world,
我们的生活会十分艰难
our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.
洗 总理 小姐
Captain Spock. Chancellor. Madam.
船长
Captain.
谢谢款待
Well,most kind.
分离真是甜蜜的悲痛
Parting is such sweet sorrow. Hmm,Captain?
听到午夜的报时钟吗?
‘Have we not heard the chimes at midnight? ‘
谢天谢地
Thank God!
看到他们的食相吗? 全无餐桌礼仪可言
Did you see the way they ate? Terrible table manners.
我们在外交史上一定很出众
I doubt our own behaviour will distinguish us in the annals of diplomacy.
我要睡了 今晚真是一团糟
I’m going to sleep this off. Is there any other way we can screw up tonight?
我要喝咖啡
I’m going to go find a pot of black coffee.
高冈总理昨晚到企业号♥进晚餐
The Enterprise hosted Chancellor Gorkon to dinner last night.
我们的态度不太合礼节
Our manners weren’t exactly Emily Post.
通知厨房♥:以後的外交场合不得端上麦芽酒
To the galley Romulan ale no longer to be served at diplomatic functions.
却克 请到驾驶台找我
Captain Kirk,will you please join me on the bridge? Captain Kirk?
船长有什麽事?
Captain. What is it?
我感到奇怪我很累
I find this curious. Spock,I’m really tired.
我们录得大量中子辐射
We are reading an enormous amount of neutron radiation.
在哪里?好像由我们发射
Where? It appears to emanate from us.
企业号♥?
The Enterprise?
韦利丽 你知道辐射激增吗? 查哥夫 你呢?
Val’eris,do you know anything about a radiation surge? Chekov?
只有我的头那麽大
Only the size of my head.
我明白了
I know what you mean.
发生什麽事? 我们射中了总理的船
What’s happened? We’ve fired on the Chancellor’s ship.
发射室 我们有否发炮?
Torpedo room! Please confirm,have we fired?
乌娜 监测一下 知道
Uhura,monitor. Aye,sir.
直接击中证实了
Direct hit. Confirmed,sir.
我们失去引力
我们被出♥卖♥♥♥了
这是驾驶台 收到吗?
This is the bridge. Do you read me?
我们有否发炮? 没有 炸♥弹♥没消耗
Did we fire those torpedoes? Negative. We’re still fully loaded.
找张上将
无法确定有否发炮
Unable to confirm or deny firing the torpedoes.
打信♥号♥♥招呼 知道
Hailing frequencies. Aye,sir.
卡龙诺斯一号♥这是企业号♥ 收到吗?
Kronos One,this is Enterprise. Do you read?
情况混乱 有枪声和尖叫声
It’s very hard to make out. There’s been weapons firing and a lot of shouting.
船倾斜了 它失控地转
She’s still listing. She’s spinning out of control.
恢复後备引力
你一点气量也没有
Have you not a shred of decency in you,Kirk?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!