你快退休了 会手震吗?
You say you are due for retirement. May I ask,do your hands shake?
反对!我很紧张
Objection! I was nervous.
不 是你无能
No. You were incompetent.
你无能!
You were incompetent!
蓄意谋杀还是年老加酒精影响
Whether deliberately or as a result of age combined with drink.
法庭会判决 天 我在救他!
The court will have to determine. My God,man. I tried to save him!
我尝试救他
I tried to save him.
我尽力救他
I was desperate to save him.
他是实现宇宙和平的最後希望
He was the last best hope in the Universe for peace.
证人可以退下
The witness is excused.
我们己知道案情细节
There we have it,citizens. We have established the particulars of the crime.
现在要审讯这宗悲剧的主谋
And now we come to the architect of this tragic affair.
却克船长
James Tiberius Kirk.
你最喜爱的作家会说什麽?
What would your favourite author say, Captain?
坐下诉说己故国王的故事
‘Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings.’
说出你的故事吧
Tell us your sad story,Kirk.
说出你想怎样为子报仇
Tell us that you planned to take revenge for the death of your son.
不是这样的反对
That’s not true. Objection!
没有证据显示却克船长是刺客
Captain Kirk has not been identified as the assassin.
请听听船长这番话
I offer into the record this excerpt from the Captain’s personal log.
我从不信任克林冈人
I’ve never trusted Klingons, and I never will.
他们害死我儿子 不能原谅
I’ve never been able to forgive them for the death of my boy.
再放一次…
我从不信任克林冈人
I’ve never trusted Klingons, and I never will.
他们害死我儿子 不能原谅
I’ve never been able to forgive them for the death of my boy.
这是你的话吗?
Are those your words?
是我说的
Those words were spoken by me.
反对 政♥治♥立场与本案无关
Objection! My client’s political views are not on trial.
他的政♥治♥立场正是关键问题
On the contrary. Captain Kirk’s views are at the very heart of the matter.
记录显示他是个不守纪律
His record shows him to be an insubordinate,unprincipled opportunist
经常违抗命令的人
with a history of violating the chain of command whenever it suited him.
继绩
Continue.
却克船长曾任上将
The record shows that Captain Kirk once held the rank of Admiral
因胡作非为被降职
and he was broken for taking matters into his own hands.
难道你敢否认吗? 回答我!
Do you deny being demoted for these charges. Answer me now!
我不能否认 你被降职?
I cannot deny it. You were demoted?
因违抗命令? 我有时不守纪律
For insubordination? On occasion,I have disobeyed orders.
你策划暗♥杀♥高冈总理时
Were you obeying or disobeying orders
是奉命行事还是违抗命令?
when you arranged the assassination of Chancellor Gorkon?
我上了船才知道他遇袭
I didn’t know about it until we boarded the ship.
你仍然否认企业号♥向卡龙诺斯一号♥开火?
You still deny the Enterprise fired on Kronos One?
你仍否认派人上船射杀总理?
And you still deny your men beamed aboard and shot the Chancellor?
我不能承认或否认不知情的事
I cannot confirm or deny actions which I didn’t witness.
你身为太空船船长
Are you aware that as the captain of a ship,
要为下属的行为负贵
you are responsible for the actions of your men?
我知道
I am.
若你的下属证实策划暗♥杀♥
If it’s proved that members of your crew carried out the assassination…
他们在诬陷你 别回答
They’re setting us up. Your Honours! Do not answer.
却克船长必须回答
Captain Kirk, you will answer the question.
身为船长…
As Captain…
我必须为下属的行为负贵
…I’m responsible for the crew under my command.
群情平静了
Your Honours,the state rests.
发讯给企业号♥
Send to Commander Enterprise.
上进号♥船长苏路愿意相助
‘We stand ready to assist you. Captain Sulu,U.S.S. Excelsior.’
法庭裁定被告罪名成立
It is the determination of this court that the prisoners are guilty as charged.
本案证据并不充分
I wish to note for the record that all the evidence is circumstantial.
恳请法庭判刑前考虑清楚
I beg the court to consider this when pronouncing its sentence.
现在宣布
So noted.
为了保持和谈的友好气氛
Captain James T. Kirk, Dr. Leonard McCoy.
却克船长和麦盖医生
In the interest of fostering amity
法庭决定判你们死刑
for the forthcoming peace talks, the sentence of death is commuted.
这是法庭的裁决
It is the judgement of this court
没有缓刑 不能假释
that,without possibility of reprieve or parole,
你们要被放逐到劳♥改♥星球
you be taken from this place to the dilithium mines
鲁拉宾迪的矿场
on the penal asteroid of Rura Penthe.
在那里度过残生
There to spend the rest of your natural lives.
鲁拉宾迪
Rura Penthe!
银河系中的外星人坟墓
Known throughout the galaxy as the alien’s graveyard.
杀了他更好 一了百了
Better to kill them now and get it over with.
请重播发炮镜头
Lieutenant. The torpedo hit once again,please.

Hold.
这是企业号♥ 是我们发炮
It is Enterprise. We fired.
不可能 全部炮弹还在
That is not possible! All weapons visually accounted for,sir.
我的祖先说过
An ancestor of mine maintained
减去不可能 剩下的就是真理
that if you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains must be the truth.
什麽意思?
What does that mean?
我们没有发炮 但其他人有
That if we cannot have fired those torpedoes,someone else did.
他们不会向自己开火当时又无其他船
They didn’t fire on themselves and there are no other ships present.
中子曾经激增不是我们发出的
There was a neutron surge. Not from us.
促由另一艘船发出
A neutron surge that big could only be produced by another ship.
卡龙诺斯一号♥? 太远了
Kronos One? Too far away.
很接近我们 可能在我们下面
Very near us. Possibly beneath us.
如果下面有船 他们定会看见
If there were a ship beneath us, the Klingons would have seen it.
会吗?
Would they?
猛禽号♥? 猛禽号♥
A Bird of Prey? A Bird of Prey.
隐了形? 隐形怎能开火
Cloaked? They can’t fire when they’re cloaked.
正常情况下是不可能
All things being equal,I would agree.
但此事很不寻常 或许有可能
However,things are not equal. This one can.
我们要通知司令 通知什麽?
We must inform Starfleet Command. Of what?
有新隐形武器? 他们一定说我们疯了
A new weapon that’s invisible? They’ll call us raving lunatics.
说我们为了救船长什麽也敢说
They’ll say we’ll say anything to exonerate the Captain.
他们说得对 我们没有证据
And they would be correct. We have no evidence.
只有切合现实的理论
Only a theory which happens to fit the facts.
他们为何要杀自己的总理?
Assuming you’re right. Why would they fire on their own President?
真是
Indeed.
要彻底搜索这艘船
This ship will be searched from bow to stern.
我不明白 如果有船在下面
I do not understand. If there was a ship underneath us
炮弹不会从这里发出
surely the assassins beamed aboard from that vessel,not Enterprise.
你忘了一件事
You’re forgetting something, Mr Chekov.
资料库显示我们发了炮
According to our data banks, this ship fired those torpedoes.
凶手应该在这里
If we did,the killers are here.
改动资料库的人也在这里
If we did not, whoever altered the data banks is here.
我们要在此搜寻
In either case, what we are looking for is here.
搜寻什麽? 你认为呢?
What are we looking for,sir? Lieutenant.
两双引力靴
Two pairs of gravity boots.
这里就是劳♥改♥星球鲁拉宾迪
This is the gulag Rura Penthe.
没有监狱 守卫塔 电子边界
There is no stockades,no guard tower,no electronic frontier.
只有磁力罩
Only a magnetic shield prevents beaming.
若有犯错 刑罚是逐上地面
Punishment means exile from prison to the surface.
没有人能在地面生存
On the surface,nothing can survive.
做好点 待遇会好点
Work well,and you will be treated well.
做得不好 就会死
Work badly,and you will die.

Oh,my God!
我们没有翻译员
The universal translator has been confiscated.
什麽?
I’m sorry…?
他有话想说
He’s definitely on about something,Jim.
如果这是你的范围 我们会走
If this is your spot,we’ll move on.
他要你服从外星人公会
He wants your obedience to the Brotherhood of Aliens.
没问题交出你的外套
He’s got it. And your coat.
恐怕不称身
I’m afraid not. It wouldn’t fit.
谢谢 这有助你保暖
Thanks. This will help keep you warm.
我是马蒂亚 我知你们是谁 你怎知道?
I’m Martia. You’re Kirk and McCoy. How did you know that?
你们暗♥杀♥总理
We don’t get many presidential assassins.
我们没有杀高冈 当然没有
We didn’t kill Gorkon. Of course not.
但判你死刑有奖赏 有道理
But there’s a reward for your death. That figures.
我们被诬陷
We’ve been set up.
有人不想你们碍事
Somebody up there wants you out of the way.
有何进展? 没有
Any progress? None.
有叁百人展开搜索但凶手也可能在其中
A crew of 300 are looking everywhere,but the killers may still be among them.
磁靴肯定己丢掉了
Surely they have disposed of these boots by now.
靴子会否留在高冈的船上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!