没人跟踪你吧
You weren’t followed?
没有
No.
快点进来
Better come in.
谁都不能相信 吉姆
Trust no one, Jim.
特别是主流派的人
Especially not in the mainstream.
坐下
Sit down.
你还有个匈牙利的身份可用对吗
I understand you still have one Hungarian identity running?
是的
I do.
我要你去布达佩斯
I want you to go to Budapest.
这是秘密行动
This is not above board.
没有其他人知道
Nobody else knows.
他们想要我的命 小吉姆
They’re after my head, Jim boy.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我要给你一个任务
I have had an offer of service.
有个匈牙利将军要过来
A Hungarian general wants to come over.
我想让你见见他
I would like you to meet him.
他有我要的情报 吉姆
He has some information that I need, Jim.
什么情报
What information?
无价之宝
Treasure.
俄♥国♥人在英国情报机构
He has the name of the mole…
圆场的高层安插了一名”地鼠”
the Russians have planted in the British intelligence service…
他知道那个”地鼠”的名字
right at the top of the Circus.
有个烂苹果 吉姆
There’s a rotten apple, Jim.
我们得把他揪出来
We have to find it.
其他人呢 你认识什么人吗
是的
他们很靠谱 比匈牙利人好多了 但不在布达佩斯
为什么
那些猪头都去了莫斯科
我们什么时候去见你那位朋友
他随时都会出现
我能失陪一下吗
站住
Stop!
停下 中止行动
你♥他♥妈♥在这做什么 快去守住出口
把枪放下
你个匈牙利外行蠢猪 我说了 要你守住出口
看看你干的好事 一群蠢货
你们在做什么 留在原地别动
我们要抓活的
白厅文件
秘密情报机构主管
你能替我做个见证吗
Would you witness this for me?
我希望我能做得更多 老总
I wish I could done more, Control.
你已经尽力了 潘西
You did all you could, Percy.
人都该有自知之明
Well, a man should know when to leave the party.
那史迈利呢
What about Smiley?
史迈利和我一起走
Smiley is leaving with me.
伊斯特哈斯 你个白♥痴♥
You little prick, Esterhase.
加里·奥德曼
锅匠
裁缝
士兵
间谍
凯西·伯克
本尼迪克特·康伯巴奇
大卫·丹席克
科林·费斯
斯蒂芬·格拉汉姆
汤姆·哈迪
塞伦·希德
约翰·赫特
托比·琼斯
西蒙·迈克伯尼
马克·斯特朗
先生们 可以开始了吗
Gentlemen, shall we start?
拉康副部长已经在等你了 潘西先生
Under Secretary Lacon is ready for you, Sir Percy.
财政部不明白
The Treasury don’t understand.
情报部门申请经费时
Why can’t the intelligence service simply put in a request
就不能统一申请吗
for a general increase in funding
到时你再拨给自己的特别行动好了
and then you account for the spend on your special operation?
巫术行动必须保密
Operation Witchcraft needs to remain secret.
那是独♥立♥行动
It’s a fiefdom of its own.
是的 我们就是担心这点
Yes, that’s what’s worrying us.
这整件事非常不合理 是吧
The whole thing’s very unaccountable, isn’t it?
还有那所伦敦某处没人知道在哪的房♥子
And this London house that nobody knows the address of,
这真的有必要吗
is that really necessary?
很有必要 我们要保护苏联的情报来源
Now more than ever. We need to protect our Soviet source.
不然你建议我们在哪里接头 咖啡馆吗
So where do you propose we meet? In a cafe?
这所房♥子的租金和价格翻倍了
The rent and rates on this house have doubled.
我们能在核弹头上花几百万
We spent millions on nuclear warheads.
花几千块弄间房♥子反而不行
We’re asking for a few thousand for a house.
我很好奇卡拉是不是也和
I wonder if Karla has the same problem
克林姆林宫的财政部有此争议
with the Treasury at the Kremlin.
听着 没有人低估
Look, nobody underestimates
你们所做工作的重要性
the importance of the job you chaps are doing.
但去年在布达佩斯的事
But what happened in Budapest last year,
那是一场灾难
that was a disaster.
恕我直言 先生
With respect, sir,
遇害的又不是你们的公务员 对吗
it wasn’t one of your civil servants that got killed, was it?
现在打头阵的已经不是士兵了
Now this isn’t about soldiers in trenches any more.
-而是我们 -罗埃
– We’re the front line now… – Roy!
这二十五年来 只有我们
For 25 years we’ve been the
斡旋在他们 卡拉 莫斯科
only thing standing between them and Karla
还有该死的第三次世界大战之间
and Moscow and the third bloody world war.
大臣很满意你们迄今取得的成就
Look, the Minister’s very pleased with your progress so far.
但是 他却不怎么满意
He’s less pleased, though,
我们和美国之间没什么进展
with the lack of progress with our American cousins.
所以
You see,
在他们眼中
in their eyes,
你们还是一条漏水的船
you’re still a leaky ship.
什么事
Yes?
线上有人找你 先生 很紧急
Someone on the line for you, sir. Seems urgent.
好 接进来吧
All right, well put him through.
-你好 -请问是拉康副部长吗
– Hello? – Is this Under Secretary Lacon?
是的
Yes.
我是里基·塔尔
My name’s Ricki Tarr.
-你有什么事 -我要见你
– What do you want? – I need to meet you.
如果你要确认我的身份
If you need to confirm who I am,
你可以找我在圆场的上司
you can talk to my boss at the Circus,
彼得·吉勒姆
Peter Guillam.
但只能找吉勒姆 别人都不行
But only Guillam, no one else.
他们允许你把这个带进来吗
You got clearance for that?
我才不要把它锁在外面
Well, I’m not bloody chaining it up outside.
小心 就算在里面你也得锁好
Mind you, no better off in
那些剥头皮组的家伙们
here with this bunch of bloody cut-throats.
会把你牙齿上的金子都刮下来
They’d have the gold out of your teeth.
我想我该在布兰德出手之前
Thought I’d pop in and catch a
先看一眼那个新来的女孩子
glimpse of the new girl before Bland gets to her.
是啊 金发美人布琳达
Ah, yes. Belinda the blonde.
-他见过她了吗 -当然
– Has he seen her yet? – Of course he has.
早上一来就去了
Came down first thing this morning.
布琳达
Belinda.
我是彼得·吉勒姆
Peter Guillam.
你好 彼得 我是奥利弗
Hello, Peter, this is Oliver.
我打电♥话♥来是想
Just ringing to find out…
所以温斯顿·丘吉尔救了你一命 爱迪
So Winston Churchill saved your life, Edie.
我当时在厨房♥准备晚餐
I was working in the kitchen, getting dinner ready.
而他迟到了
And he was late, you see.
-当时在空袭呢 -在空袭的时候
– During a raid? – During a raid, you see.
他说 “你怎么不进掩体”
He said, “Why aren’t you in that shelter?”
-你不也没去吗 -因为…
– Why weren’t you? – Well, because…
老总的事我很遗憾 史迈利先生
I was sorry to hear about Control, Mr. Smiley.
他说塔尔从一个电♥话♥亭给他打电♥话♥
He said Tarr called him from a phone box.
他说有个间谍
He said there’s a mole,
潜伏在圆场高层
right at the top of the Circus,
已经潜伏了很多年
that he’s been there for years.
这就意味着
It does mean
你是替我们调查此事的最佳人选
you’re rather well placed to look into this matter for us now,
不是吗
doesn’t it?
局外人
Outside the family.
我退休了 奥利弗
I’m retired, Oliver.
你开除了我
You fired me.
其实
The thing is,
老总去世之前
some time ago before Control died,
他和我提过类似的暗示
he came to me with a similar suggestion.
有”地鼠”的存在

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!