我们录得辐射时 已经炸死了
By the time we’re close enough to record it,we’re ashes.
2.06…
2.06
2.03…
2.03
可以起程了吗? 还有两分钟 1.58
Close enough to beam down? Not yet. In two minutes. 1.58.
全速驶往杰图马营
Go to impulse power for Khitomer.
我们有能力做一件事
Let us redefine progress to mean that just because we can do a thing
不代表我们一定要去做
it does not necessarily follow that we must do that thing.
邬娜? 没有异像
Uhura? Nothing,Captain.
猛禽号♥可能正在无声航行
If she’s here,she’s rigged for silent running.
还有57秒到达运送器范围
Coming up on transporter range in 57 seconds.
运送器房♥ 准备
Transporter room. Stand by to beam down.
53秒
53…
48秒
48 seconds.
44秒
44…
却克 我看到你了
I can see you,Kirk.
张上将
Chang.
你看到我吗?
Can you see me?
老实说 战士对战士
Now be honest,Captain. Warrior to warrior.
你喜欢这样的 是吗?
You do prefer it this way,don’t you? As it was meant to be.
我们这里没有和平
No peace in our time.
好朋友 进攻又开始了
‘Once more unto the breach,dear friends.’
真有趣 回动引擎 退後
This is fun. Reverse engines. All astern.
以1.5冲力退後
One and a half impulse power. Back off!
它做什麽?
它在等什麽?
What’s she waiting for?
可能想知道我们为何退後
Probably attempting to ascertain why we are reversing.
看我们是否侦察到它
Wondering whether we detect her.
来了
Incoming!
相通了吗? 还未
In range? Not yet,sir.
快点
Come on!
它会爆♥炸♥的 那就炸掉它
She’ll fly apart. Fly her apart,then!
很多人也怀疑我父亲的动机
Many speculated about my father’s motives.
有人说他是空想家有人说他没有选择
Some said he was an idealist. Others said he had no choice.
如果普拉西斯不爆♥炸♥他不会有此空想
If Praxis had not exploded,his idealism wouldn’t have found expression.
我们以自己的民族为荣
We are a proud race.
我们想继续感到自豪
We are here because we intend to go on being proud.
启动後备电力 後备电路受到破坏
Go to auxiliary power! Auxiliary circuits destroyed.
痒了可以不笑吗? 刺伤了可以不流血吗
‘Tickle us,do we not laugh? Prick us,do we not bleed? ‘
遭到欺负可以不报复吗?
‘Wrong us,shall we not revenge? ‘

Gas.
船在冲力下要加气
Gas,Captain. Under impulse power she expands fuel,like all vessels.
要离子气
We call it ‘plasma’,but it is merely ionised gas.
记录气体反常的设备呢?
What about our equipment to catalogue gaseous anomalies?
那一定有排气管
The thing’s got to have a tail-pipe.
医生 可否为飞弹做手术?
Doctor,would you assist me in performing surgery on a torpedo?

Fascinating.
转右
Hard to starboard.
我们建议在地球时间五十年内
The proposed agenda is as follows: The evacuation of Kronos
撤走我们的居民
has been calculated within the 50 Earth year time span.
第一阶段:准备撤走…
Phase 1 preparation for evacuation…
我们受到猛击 防护罩受损
Captain,she’s packing quite a wallop. Shields weakening.
开防护罩 等待他们进攻
Shields up! Alright,now we’re giving them something else to shoot at.
游戏还未结束
The game’s afoot.
上进号♥被击中了 游戏结束了
Excelsior’s been hit! ‘Our revels now are ended’,Kirk.
大混乱 我要发动战争
‘Cry havoc,and let slip the dogs of war.’
我的飞弹呢 不用操心
Bones,where’s my torpedo? Bet you wished you’d stayed in bed.
防护罩塌下了
Shields collapsing!
拿钥匙来 时间无多
The key,please. Time is short.
船身被击中 不知损毁隋况如何?
The hull has been compromised. I wonder how bad.
接上回波棒
Connect echo-bars.
讨论第二阶段的报告
…discuss the report on phase 2.
更改A电路 探测器
Alter circuit A. Sensor.
开始看计划的议程
…we commence within minutes of the preparation.
我像北极星般不败 他闭嘴的话 我给他钱
‘I am constant as the Northern star.’ I’d give real money,if he’d shut up.
拿板来
Plate,please.
同化要花费…
…and assimilation will consume…
有反应了
We’ve got a heart beat.
克林冈帝国…
…with the Klingon Empire…
钥匙
Key,please.
飞弹呢? 准备好了
Where’s that torpedo? She’s ready.
准备发射
Lock and load!
发射
Fire!
做还是…
‘To be… or not’…
不做
…’to be.’
瞄准它开火
Target that explosion and fire.
发射
Fire!
这项工作需时一星期
This work will occupy us throughout most of the week.
希望代表团
I hope that the delegation
下月前履行第一阶段的规定
can implement the provisions of Phase 1 by the first of next month.
时间是关键
As you know,time is of the essence.
让开!
Out of the way!
主席
Mr President!
主席
Mr President!
我是企业号♥的却克
Kirk,Enterprise.
保护总理
拘捕他们 拘捕你自己
Arrest those men! Arrest yourself!
她己彻底招供
We’ve got a full confession.
这不是克林冈人的血 卡上将 别逃
This is not Klingon blood. Cartwright. Just a minute.
什麽事? 这是怎麽一回事?
What’s happened? What’s the mean of all of this?
有关未来的事
It’s about the future,Madam Chancellor.
有人认为未来代表历史的终结
Some people think the future means the end of history.
但历史还未完结
We haven’t run out of history quite yet.
你的父亲称未来为…
Your father called the future…
尚未发现的地方
…’the undiscovered country’.
人人都害怕转变
People can be very frightened of change.
你重建了我父亲的信心
You’ve restored my father’s faith.
你重建了我儿子的信心
And you’ve restored my son’s.
我们再一次挽救了文明
Once again,we’ve saved civilization as we know it.
幸好他们不起诉我们
And they’re not going to prosecute.
我或会像韦利丽一样遭起诉
They could have prosecuted me. I felt like Val’eris.
不会的
They don’t arrest people for having feelings.
真好 否则我们会有麻烦
And it’s a good thing,too. If they did,we’d all have to turn ourselves in.
切克船长 苏路船长
Captain Kirk. Captain Sulu.
我代表所有船员向你致谢
As much to the crew of the Enterprise,I owe you my thanks.
很高兴再次与你合作 保重
Nice to see you in action one more time,Captain Kirk. Take care.
天 真是艘大船 但也不及船长伟大
My God,that’s a big ship. Not so big as her captain.
这是再见了?
So… This is goodbye?
我们是时候各自启航
It’s about time we got underway ourselves.
星际舰队有令
Captain,I have orders from Starfleet Command.
马上返回太空码头 解散队伍
We’re to put back to space dock immediately… to be decommissioned.
如果我是人 我的反应会是…
If I were human,I believe my response would be:
去死吧
‘Go to hell.’
如果我是人的话
If I were human.
要驶向哪里?
Course heading,Captain?
右面第二个星球
Second star to the right.
直驶至明早
And straight on ’til morning.
掏吕长日志 星历9529.1
Captain’s log,stardate 9529.1.
这是企业号♥最後一次在我指挥下航行
This is the final cruise of the Starship Enterprise under my command.
这艘船和它的历史
This ship,and her history
很快会由另一队伍接管
will shortly become the care of another crew.
我们把未来交给後世的人们
To them and their posterity will we commit our future.
他们会继续我们的旅程
They’ll continue the voyages we have begun
探索所有尚未到过的地方
and journey to all the undiscovered countries
勇敢地到没有人…
boldly going where no man,where no one…
到过的地方
…has gone before.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!