你违背了我们的和约
We come in peace, and you blatantly defy that peace.
我要你在宇宙中消失
For that, I shall blow you out of the stars.
我们没有发炮 船长…
We haven’t fired. Captain…
资料库显示我们发了两炮
According to our data banks, we have. Twice…
船长 他们来了
Captain,they’re coming about.
他们准备开火要开防护罩吗?
They’re preparing to fire. Shields up,Captain?
防护罩要开骂?
Captain,our shields. Shields up,Captain?
发投降信♥号♥♥
Signal our surrender.
我们投降!
We surrender!
企业号♥宣布投降 若他们发炮 我们没防护罩
This is Enterprise. We surrender. If they fire,with our shields down…
我们毫无还击之力 重复 企业号♥投降
…we will not be able to respond. Repeat,Enterprise surrenders.
我们有发炮吗? 我也想知道
Are we firing torpedoes? I wish I knew.
我要上船 你在此控制 我该负责 让我去吧
I’m going aboard. Spock,take the con. I involved you,I will go.
我去 总不能在和谈前夕开战
No,I’ll go. We’ll not be the instigators of war on the eve of universal peace.
我也去 他们需要医生
I’m going too,they may need a doctor.
乌娜 通知他们我们要上船 没有带武器
Uhura,tell them we’re coming, and tell them we’re unarmed.
你疯了吗? 我也不知发生什麽事
Have you lost your mind? ! I don’t understand what’s happened.
我们来帮忙的
We’re here to help.
跟我来
Follow me.
高冈总理 天 发生什麽事?
Chancellor Gorkon. My God! What has happened here?
你还装作无知? 他怎麽了?
You dare to feign ignorance? What happened?
被直接击中你破坏我们的引力系统
With a direct torpedo hit, you crippled our gravitational field
你们派来的凶手穿了磁靴
and two of your Starfleet crew beamed aboard wearing magnetic boots.
你们有医生吗? 我们差不多全军覆没
Aren’t you carrying a surgeon? We were until this disgrace.
让我为他急救
Then for God’s sake,let me help.
他还有脉搏 来 搬他到桌上
I’ve got a pulse we can move him. I need light. Put him on the table.
捉紧他 我要稳定他的情况
Hold him! Hold him while I stabilize him.
捉紧他
I said hold him!

Sweet Jesus.
你行吗? 我不清楚他的构造
Can you…? I don’t even know his anatomy.
他的伤口不愈合 他想杀他!
His wounds are not closing. He’s killing him!
他的身体机能停滞了
He’s gone into some kind of damned arrest.
醒醒 醒来!
Come on,dammit! Come on!
他没有反应
He’s not responding.
不要就此结束
Don’t let it end this way,Captain.
根据星际法例第184条
Under article 184 of your Interstellar Law…
我要拘捕你
…I’m placing you under arrest.
你被控暗♥杀♥我们的总理
You’re charged with assassinating the Chancellor of the High Council.
他在抢救他
He tried to save him.
他们被捕了
They’ve been arrested.
史波克 我们要想办法
Mr Spock,we’ve got to do something.
太空船自二点半开始由我指挥
I assume command of this ship as of 02:30 hours.
乌娜 通知总部 寻求对策
Commander Uhura,notify Starfleet headquarters and request instructions.
我们不能让他们进克林冈监狱
We cannot allow them to be taken to Kronos as prisoners.
开火无补於事 我们不能交战
Opening fire will not retrieve them, and we must avoid an armed conflict.
我们可追查船长的行踪
We will be able to follow the Captain’s movements.
怎样追查? 时间很宝贵
How did you achieve this? Time is precious.
我们要弄清今晚发生的事
We must piece together what happened here tonight.
资料库显示我们发了两次炮
According to our data bank, this ship fired those torpedoes.
没有可能 我同意 但我们需要证据
No way! I sympathize,but we need evidence.
跟我来
Please accompany me.
如果查不出问题所在呢?
And if we cannot piece together what happened? What then,sir?
那就要由外交官处理了
In that case,Mr Chekov,it resides in the purview of the diplomats.
总理死了!
The Chancellor of the High Council is dead!
他受到突击
The result of an unprovoked attack
当时他在执行和平任务途中
while he travelled to see you under a flag of truce on a mission of peace!
却克船长依法被捕了
Captain Kirk was legally arrested for the crime.
他和麦盖医生登上了卡龙诺斯一号♥
He and Dr. McCoy boarded Kronos One of their own free will.
这是不争的事实 我己下令调查
None of these facts are in dispute. I have ordered an investigation.
同时… 同时…
In the meantime… In the meantime…
我们希望星盟遵守星际法例
…we expect the Federation to abide by the articles of Interstellar Law.
却克和麦盖要为暗♥杀♥总理受审
Kirk and Dr. McCoy will stand trial for the assassination of Chancellor Gorkon.
那当然 沙力 我们可引渡他们吗?
Out of the question. Ambassador Sarek,can we get them extradited?
我对此事有一定责任
Mr President,I share a measure of personal responsibility in this matter,
但我得确认他们的法律解释
but I am obliged to confirm my esteemed colleagues legal interpretation.
罗武伦政♥府♥持什麽立场?
What is the position of the Romulan government?
我同意他们的意见
I must concur with my colleagues.
难道你相信却克会暗♥杀♥总理?
You can’t believe that Kirk assassinated the Chancellor of the High Council.
主席 我不知应该信什麽
Mr President. I don’t know what to believe.
我在等你答覆
I’m waiting for your answer,sir.
我不能凌驾於法律之上
This President is not above the law.
企业号♥ 请回应 收到吗?
我们要马上回应 我们不能离弃船长他们
We’re to report back at once. We can’t abandon Kirk and McCoy.
四百年前工人觉得机器有威胁性
400 years ago,on Earth,workers who felt their livelihood threatened
把凉鞋掉进机器弄停它
flung their wooden shoes called ‘sabots’ into the machines to stop them.
这就是英文捣乱一词的由来
Hence the word ‘sabotage’.
现在我们的後备系统坏了
We experience technical malfunction. All back-up systems inoperative.
太好了 不 真糟糕
Excellent. I mean… too bad.
我继任了父亲总理一职
Mr President,I have been named chancellor in my father’s place.
总理小姐 请接受我的吊慰
Madam Chancellor, you have my condolences on your loss.
我保证那恶行不是…
I assure you that this shameful deed will not…
既然大家都想继续和谈
Let us come to the point. You want this conference to go forward.
我会在一周内出席 条件是…
I will attend in one week, on one condition.
我们不会引渡囚犯你不用营救他们
We will not extradite the prisoners, and you will not attempt to rescue them.
否则等於煽动战争
We would consider any such attempt an act of war.
我们希望你来地球作客
We hope you’ll be our guest here on Earth.
经此一役 我决定保持中立
After recent events,you will understand if I prefer a neutral site.
为了安全 会面地点要保密
And in the interests of security,let us keep the location secret for now.
你作主吧
As you wish,Madam Chancellor.
趁我们有能力 快攻击他们
否则会成为他们的奴隶
动武可以占领全球
战争不合时宜
我们身处险境
我宁死也不委曲求全
这不是我父亲的遗愿
你父亲是自愿给杀死的
Your father was killed for what he wanted.
和谈要继续
The peace process will go forward.
却克…
Kirk…
却克要为我父亲偿命
Kirk will pay for my father’s death.
却克…
Kirk…
不知所谓的审讯
It’s a damn show trial.
企业号♥突击卡龙诺斯一号♥
The Enterprise fired on Kronos One without provocation.
总理及顾问
The Chancellor and his advisors…
当晚七点半获邀请
…having been lulled into a false sense of security
到企业号♥用膳
by an invitation to a dinner aboard Captain Kirk’s vessel
因此放松了警惕
at precisely 19:30 hours that same evening.
传第一证人
Call your first witness.
第一击後 我们失去了引力
After the first shot we lost our gravitational field.
我失控地飘起来
I was weightless and couldn’t function.
两名星际舰队队员走过来
Then two Starfleet crewmen came towards me.
可能他们乔装成队员
Or perhaps they merely wore Starfleet uniforms.
这只是猜测
That remark is speculative. I move that it be stricken.
我们想听事实而非理论
We’re interested in facts,not theories.
没有引力 他们如何行走?
If the gravitational unit was not functioning,how could they walk?
他们穿了磁靴
They appeared to be wearing magnetic boots.
引力靴? 麦盖医生
Gravity boots…? Dr. McCoy.
可否告诉我
Would you be so good as to tell me
你目前的健康状况?
what is your current medical status?
除了动脉炎外 一切正常
Aside from a touch of arthritis, I’d say pretty good.
你真有幽默感
You have a singular wit,Doctor.
我为企业号♥服务了二十七年
For 27 years I’ve been surgeon aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise.
还有叁个月就退休
In three months I stand down.
你知道吗?
You know…
我知道你当晚与众人…
I believe that you consumed rather a generous amount of Romulan ale
喝了很多麦芽酒 对吗?
in the officers mess on the night in question.
反对反对有效
Objection. Sustained.
我们全都喝了 这不表示…
We all did. All of us. That doesn’t mean…
你诊断高冈总理时他还生存吗?
Was Chancellor Gorkon alive when you first examined him?
他己奄奄一息
Barely.
你以前试过救活…
Now be careful,Doctor. Have you ever in your past
与他一样垂危的病人吗?
saved patients as barely alive as he?
我不熟识克林冈人的构造
I didn’t have the medical knowledge I needed for Klingon anatomy.
是吗? 你也在场
I see. You where there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!