bein friends.
我们能成为朋友
We’ve sent our patrols.
我们派出了巡逻艇
We already located their starship in the swamp.
在沼泽地发现了他们的飞船
It won’t be long,my lord.
就要找到他们了 我的君主
This is an unexpected move for her.
没想到她会回纳布星
It’s too aggressive.
这也太冒险了
Lord Maul,be mindful.
达斯摩罗 你要当心
Let them make the first move.
让他们先动手
Yes,my master.
是的 我的君主
Deysa comin!
他们来了
All right!
知道了
They’re here!
他们来了
Good.They made it.
很好 他们到了
Yousa doen grand.
喳喳 你干得真不错
JarJar bring uss-en and da Naboo together.
是你让我们和纳布人结了盟
Ah,no,no,no.
不 你过奖了
So,wesa make you…
所以 现在我任命你为
bombad general.
刚哥的大将军
General?
将军? 真的?
Captain
船长
Your Highness.- What is the situation?
女王殿下 情况怎么样?
Almost everyone’s in camps.
人们都被关在集中营里
A few hundred police and guards have formed an underground resistance movement.
一些警♥察♥和卫兵秘密组成了地下抵抗组织
I brought back as many of the leaders as I could.
我尽量把抵抗组织的头领带来了
The Federation army’s also much larger than we thought,and much stronger
贸易联盟的军队比我们想像的要强大得多
Your Highness,this is a battle I do not think that we can win.
陛下 这场战斗我们很难取胜
The battle is a diversion.
战斗只是个幌子
The Gungans must draw the droid army away from the cities
刚哥人会把机器人部队引到城外
R2.
R2.
We can enter the city using the secret passages on the waterfall side.
我们可以通过瀑布下面的秘密通道进到城里
Once we get to the main entrance,
我们一到主要入口
Captain Panaka will create a diversion.
船长就开始进行佯攻
Then we can enter the palace and capture the viceroy.
之后我们就进入宫殿抓住总督
Without the viceroy,they will be lost and confused.
没有了总督 他们就会乱作一团
What do you think,Master Jedi?
你说呢? 绝地大♥师♥
The viceroy will be well-guarded.
宫殿一定会戒备森严的
The difficulty is getting into the throne room.
我们得想办法进入正殿
Once we’re inside,we shouldn’t have a problem.
只要一进去 就不会有什么问题了
There is a possibility,with this diversion,many Gungans will be killed.
进行佯攻损失会很大 很多刚哥人可能会战死
Wesa ready to do our-san part.
我们刚哥人是不怕牺牲的
We have a plan which should immobilize the droid army.
我们有一个计划可以瓦解机器人部队
We will send what pilots we have…
我们要派战斗机
to knock out the droid control ship orbiting the planet.
去摧毁控制机器人部队的指挥舰
A well-conceived plan.However,there’s great risk.
计划倒是不错 可那太冒险了
The weapons on your fighters may not penetrate the shields.
你们的武器很难穿透他们的防护罩
There’s an even bigger danger.
还有一个更大的危险
If the viceroy escapes,Your Highness,
如果总督逃脱了 女王殿下
he will return with another droid army.
他会带更多的机器人部队来这里的
Well,that is why we must not fail to get the viceroy.
所以我们抓捕总督的行动一定要成功
Everything depends on it.
这是我们成败的关键
She is more foolish than I thought.
女王比我想像的还要傻
We are sending all troops to meet this army assembling near the swamp.
我们派出了所有部队到沼泽地集结 准备迎敌
It appears to be made up of primitives.
他们的军队似乎都是土著人
This will work to our advantage.
这对我们十分有利
I have your approval to proceed,then,my lord?
同意我对他们发起进攻吗?
Wipe them out.
消灭他们
All of them.
一个不留
Halt!
听着
Starting up the shield.
启动防护罩
Open fire.
开火
Once we get inside,you find a safe place to hide and stay there.
等我们一进去 你就找个安全的地方躲起来
Sure. Stay there.
好的 别乱跑
Roger.Roger.
开火 开火
I thought the battle was going to take place far from here.
我以为战场会离这儿很远呐
This is too close.
这也太近了
Ani,find cover.
安 快躲起来
Quick! Get to your ships!
快 快上飞艇
Fighters straight ahead. Roger,Bravo Leader.
注意前方敌机 1号♥明白
Roger,Bravo Leader.
2号♥明白
Cease fire.
停火
Steady.Steady.
稳住 稳住
Activate the droids. Yes,sir.
启动机器人 是 长官
Ouch time.
天哪
Fire!
开火
My guess is the viceroy’s in the throne room.
我猜总督就在正殿里
Red group! Blue group! Everybody,this way!
红队 蓝队 都到这边来
Hey,wait for me!
等等我
Stay where you are.You’ll be safe there.
安 别出来 待在座舱里
But l… Stay in that cockpit.
可是我… 那儿很安全
We’ll handle this. We’ll take the long way.
我们来对付他 我们绕道过去
We gotta do something,R2.
我也可以干点什么 对吧 R2
I’m trying to! I don’t know where the trigger is!
我找了 可我找不到开关
Oops,wrong one.Maybe it’s this one.
不是那个 也许是这个
Nope.Wait.Here it is.
是这个
Nope.Wait.Here it is.
是这个
Let’s go!
快走
It’s on automatic pilot.
是自动驾驶的
Try to override it
我想自己驾驶
We don’t have time for this,Captain.
不能在这耽搁太久 船长
Look! There they are.
看 他们在那儿
That’s where the autopilot’s taking us.
蠢机器人! 我踢死你
Get off! Get off! Get off! Get off!
走开 走开 走开 走开
The deflector shield is too strong.
他们的导向防护罩很坚固
This is tense!
真够紧张的啊
Whoa! R2,get us off this autopilot.
别让他自动驾驶了
It’s gonna get us both killed.
那样我们都会把命送掉的
You did it,R2!
你做到了! R2
Okay,let’s go left.
好 咱们往左飞
Go back?
回去?
Qui-Gon told me to stay in this cockpit,so that’s what I’m gonna do.
愧刚让我呆在座舱里 我也没出去呀
I’ll try spinning.That’s a good trick.
我转一圈晃他们一下
I know we’re in trouble.Just hang on.
我知道很危险 坐稳了!
Go!
走!
Ascension guns!
换攀岩枪
Retreat! Retreat!
撤退 快跑
Dis is nutsen.
这下糟了
Uh-oh.Big boomers.
超大的能源球
Give me a lift! Aaah! Oh!
拉兄弟一把 快
JarJar,usen da booma!
快 用能源球
What? Mesa no have a booma!
什么? 没有能源球
Here.Taken dis one.
给你 用这个
Help me!
帮我!
JarJar! Jump,JarJar,jump!
喳喳! 快跳! 喳喳! 快跳
Put down your weapons.They win this round.
放下武器吧这一仗他们赢了
We’re hit,R2! Aah!
我们被打中了
I’m trying to stop! I’m trying to stop!
快停下来 快停下来
Everything’s overheated.
发动机过热了
Oops.This is not good.
这可不太妙
No!

No giben up,GeneralJarJar.
别投降 大将军
Mesa tink of something.
我正在想办法
Hands up. My give up.
举起手来 我投降了
My give up.
我投降了
Your little insurrection is at an end,Your Highness.
放下武器 乖乖投降吧 陛下
Time for you to sign the treaty and end this pointless debate in the senate.
该签署协议 结束国会那些毫无意义的争论了
Viceroy!
总督
Your occupation here has ended.
你的任职到期了
After her.This one’s a decoy.
抓住她 这个女王是假的
Captain!
船长
Jam the doors.
关上大门

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!