Mom,you say the biggest problem in this universe is nobody helps each other.
妈妈 你不是说宇宙中最大的问题就是人们不互相帮助吗?
I’m sure Qui-Gon doesn’t want to put your son in danger.
愧刚是不想让你的儿子去冒险
We’ll find some other way.
我们会另想办法的
No.

There is no other way.
没有别的办法
I may not like it,but he can help you.
虽然我不愿意让他去 可他能帮助你们
He was meant to help you.
他注定是要帮助你们的
Are you sure about this?
你真想这么干吗?
Trusting our fate to a boy we hardly know?
把我们的命运寄托在一个孩子身上
The queen will not approve.
女王是不会同意的
The queen doesn’t need to know.
没必要让女王知道
Well,I don’t approve.
我也不同意
The boy tells me you want to sponsor him in the race.
这孩子说你们要资助他参加比赛
How can you do this? Not on the Republic credits,I think,huh?
你们用什么资助? 不会是用共和国信贷吧?
My ship will be the entry fee.
我用我的飞船作抵压 作参赛费
Oh,not bad!Not bad,huh?
不错 不错
A Nubian,huh?
一艘露比亚?
It’s in good order,except for the parts I need.
飞船状况良好 只是缺一点零件
What would the boy ride?
那孩子会驾驶什么呢?
He smashed up my pod in the last race.
上次比赛 他把我的飞艇撞毁了
It will take some long time to fix it.
没有点时间可是修不好
It wasn’t my fault,really.Sebulba flashed me with his vents.
那不能怪我 真的 是泽巴布用高温气来袭击我
I actually saved the pod,mostly.
其实 还是我保住了那艘飞船
Mmm.That you did,huh.
你保住的?
The boy’s good.No doubts there,huh?
这孩子的身手的确不错
I have acquired a pod in a game of chance,the fastest ever built.
我在一次赛事中赢了一艘飞船 是速度最快的
I hope you didn’t kill anyone I know for it,huh?
但愿你不是杀人越货抢来的吧?
So,you supply the pod and the entry fee,
好 你提供飞艇和参赛费
and I supply the boy.
我提供这孩子
We split the winnings,um,50-50,I think,huh?
赢了钱五五分怎么样?
If it’s going to be 50-50,I suggest you front the cash for the entry.
如果说五五分的话 那参赛费得由 你来预支
If we win,
如果我们赢了
you keep all the winnings,minus the cost of the parts I need.
奖金归你 你给我零件就行了
And if we lose,you keep my ship.
要是我们输了的话 我的飞艇归你
Either way,you win.
怎么你都合算
Deal!
说定了
What if this plan fails,Master?
师♥父♥ 要是计划失败了呢?
We could be stuck here a very long time.
那我们就困在这里 走不了啦
Well,it’s too dangerous to call for help,
现在发求救信息太危险了
and a ship without a power supply isn’t going to get us anywhere.
没有动力的飞船根本没用
And…
再说
there’s something about this boy.
这个孩子很特别
You should be very proud of your son.
真该为你的儿子感到骄傲
He gives without any thought of reward.
他施予 但不求回报
Well,he knows nothing of greed.
心里毫无贪念
He has a… He has special powers.
他有… 他有超常的能力
Yes.
是的
He can see things before they happen.
他能预知将要发生的事情
That’s why he appears to have such quick reflexes.
所以他的反应很快
It’s a Jedi trait.
这种特征是绝地武士的
He deserves better than a slave’s life. Why,certainly.
他不该过奴隶的生活 为什么…当然
Had he been born in the Republic,we would have identified him early.
要是他出生在共和国 我们可以早点定位他
The Force is unusually strong with him.That much is clear.
他身上的生命原力很强 也很清晰
Who was his father?
他父亲是谁?
There was no father.
他没有父亲
I carried him,I gave birth,I raised him.
我怀了他 生了他 抚养他…
I can’t explain what happened.
我也解释不清楚 我怎么怀上他的
Can you help him?
能帮他吗?
I don’t know.
我也不知道
I didn’t actually come here to free slaves.
我不是来解救奴隶的
Wow,a real astro droid.
是工程机器人
How did you get so lucky? That isn’t the half of it.
你怎么这么幸运? 这算什么呀
I’m in the Boonta race tomorrow. What?
我还要参加邦塔大赛呢 什么?
With this?
用这个?
You’ve been working on that thing for years. It’s never gonna run.
这个你造了好几年了 它跑不起来
Come on.Let’s go and play ball.
走 咱们去打球吧
Keep racing,Ani.You’re gonna be bug squash.
你好好比赛吧 安 走吧
Keep away from those energy binders.
别碰那个动力电流夹
If your hand gets caught in the beam,it’s gonna go numb for hours.
手要是碰到了那个电流 会麻木好几个小时的
My tongue is fat.
我的舌头太肥了
My tongue…Wrench.
我的舌头被夹住了
You know,I find thatJarJar creature to be a little odd.
你知道吗? 我觉得喳喳这家伙有点奇怪啊
You don’t even know if this thing’s gonna run.
你都不知道它能不能跑起来
It will. I think it’s time we found out.
它能跑 快 试一试
Here,use this power charge. Yes,sir!
给你 充电 是
Come on,Kitster.Let’s move away.
起来 我们让开
My…My mouth.
我的嘴
Ani,I’m stuck.
安 我卡住了
You’re quite right.He’s very odd indeed.
你说得对 他很奇怪
It’s working! It’s working!
发动了 发动了
Stay still,Ani.Let me clean this cut.
坐好别动 我帮你清理伤口
There’s so many.Do they all have a system of planets?
这么多星星 每个星星都有行星组成的星系吗?
Most of them.
多数都有
Has anyone been to ’em all?
有人去过所有星球吗?
Not likely.
好像没有
I wanna be the first one to see ’em all.
我要成为第一个人
Ani,bedtime!
安 该睡觉了
There we are.Good as new.
好了 没问题了
Ani,I’m not gonna tell you again.
安 你听见了没有
What are you doing? Checking your blood for infections.
这是干什么? 它看你的血液有没有感染
Go on.You have a big day tomorrow.
去睡吧 明天有你忙的
Sleep well,Ani.
睡个好觉
ObiWan? Yes,Master?
欧比王? 是 师♥父♥
I need an analysis of this blood sample I’m sending you.
我发送过去一个血样 你分♥析♥一下
Wait a minute.
稍等
I need a midi-chlorian count.
超能素的读数是多少?
The reading is off the chart.
读数非常高
Over 20,000.
已经大大超过了两万
Even Master Yoda doesn’t have a midi-chlorian count that high.
尤达师♥父♥也没有这么高的读数…
No Jedi has.
绝地武士都没有这么高
What does that mean?
这意味着什么?
I’m not sure.
还不太清楚
I wanna see your spaceship the moment the race is over.
比赛以前我就想看看你的飞船
Patience,my blue friend.You’ll have your winnings before the suns set.
耐心点 我蓝色的朋友 日落之前你会看到奖金
And we’ll be far away from here.
我们也可以离开这里了
Not if your ship belongs to me,I think,huh?
要不就你那可爱的飞艇归我?
I warn you,no funny business.
我警告你 你可不要搞什么鬼名堂啊
You don’t think Anakin can win? Don’t get me wrong,no.
你觉得安赢不了 是吗? 别误解我的信息
I have great faith in the boy.
我对那孩子很有信心
He’s a credit to your race,
他会为你们赢得荣誉
but,uh,Sebulba there is going to win,I think.
不过我看还是萨布巴能赢
Why do you think that?
你怎么会这么想的?
He always wins!
他总是赢
I am betting heavily on Sebulba.
我把赌注都押在萨布巴身上
I’ll take that bet. You what?
那我跟你赌 你说什么?
I’ll wager my new racing pod against,say,
我以我的新赛艇跟你赌
the boy and his mother.
要么就用…那孩子和他妈妈
No pod is worth two slaves,not by a long shot.
赛艇哪能值两个奴隶 绝对不行
The boy,then.
只赌那个孩子呢?
Hmm.Well,uh…
这…
We’ll let fate decide,huh?
那就让运气来决定吧
I just happen to have a chance cube here.
这么巧 我这刚好带了一粒骰子
Blue,it’s the boy.
蓝色是那孩子
Red,uh…his mother.
红色是他的妈妈
You won this small toss,outlander,but you won’t win the race!
你赢了这骰子 但这算不了什么 你赢不了比赛的
So it makes little difference!
所以这没差别
What’d he mean by that? I’ll tell you later.
他这话什么意思? 待会告诉你 走吧
Good morning.
早安
Oh,my.
我的…
Space travel sounds rather perilous.
天哪 太空旅行听起来太危险了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!