I can assure you,they will never get me onto one of those dreadful starships.
跟你们说吧 我可不上那些可怕的飞船
This is so wizard, Ani. I’m sure you’ll do it this time.
太奇妙了 我敢说你会做完的
Do what? Finish the race,of course.
做什么? 当然是完成这次比赛啦
You’ve never won a race? Well,not exactly.
你从来没有赢过比赛? 我是没赢过
Not even finished? Kitster’s right.I will this time.
甚至没有跑完全程? 凯斯特说的对 这次我会赢的
Of course you will.
你当然能行
Podracers.
赛艇比赛
That’s absolutely right.
那可是绝对正确
And a big turnout here from all corners of the outer rim territories.
很多来自银河系边缘的高手
I see the contestants are making their way out onto the starting grid.
我看见比赛选手移♥动♥到他们的起跑线
I see Ben Quadinaros from the Tund System.
我看见来自唐德星系的本温德伯斯
Two-time winner Boles Roor.
还有两次冠军获得者法斯威尔
Sebulba!
长胜将军萨布
And in the front row,nearside pole position,
靠前左边的是
Mawhonic!
马力克
A hearty hello…to Clegg Holdfast and his Voltec KT9 Wasp!
霍法斯特和他的KT9飞艇
And back again,it’s the mighty Dud Bolt…
其后是伟大的达波特…
with that incredible racing machine,the Vulptereen 327.
和他那非凡的座驾 Vulptereen 327
And hoping for a big win today,
有望成为今天的赢家
Ody Mandrell,with his record-setting pit droid team.
Ody Mandrell 他曾取得过 非凡的战绩
And a late entry,young Anakin Skywalker,
还有最后参赛的年轻人 阿纳金·天行者
a local boy.
一个本地小子
I see the flags are moving out onto the track.
发令员正进入跑道
Pee yousa!
它放屁了 真臭
Be safe.
小心点
I will,Mom.I promise.
我会赢的 妈妈 我答应你
You all set,Ani? Yep.
准备好了吗? 好了
Right. Whoa!
好了 来
Remember,concentrate on the moment.Feel,
记住 要集中精神 凭感觉
don’t think.Use your instincts.
别思考 利用本能的力量
I will.
我会的
May the Force be with you.
原力与你同在
Hey,it looks like they’re clearing the grid.
现在已经各就各位
Is he nervous? He’s fine.
他紧张吗? 他没事
You Jedi are far too reckless.The queen is not…
你们绝地武士太鲁莽了 女王不是…
The queen trusts my judgment,young handmaiden.
女王她信任我 我说小姑娘
You should too.
你也该信任我
You assume too much.
你太自以为是了
Start your engines.
发动引擎
Oh,dissen gonna be messy.Me no watch’n!
肯定会撞得一塌糊涂 我看不下去了
Oh,no! No!
不! 不!糟了
Wait.Little Skywalker has stalled.
不好 天行者的飞艇动不了啦
Well,it looks like 温德伯斯 is having engine trouble also.
温德伯斯的引擎好像也出了问题
Come on,Ani!
加油啊 安
And there goes Skywalker! Go,Ani,go!
天行者飞起来了 加油 安
He will be hard-pressed to catch up with the leaders.
他要想追上前面的飞艇得奋力而行
Looks like a few Tusken Raiders are camped out on the canyon dune turn.
这帮游击队员好像在峡谷里等着咱们哪
Doowat macroon!
什么破东西?
Ooh,there goes Quadinaros’ power coupling.
温德伯斯把拉斯的引擎给炸毁了
Cheespa wata!
不!
Where is Master Anakin?
阿纳金师♥父♥在哪儿呐?
Look.Here he comes.
看 他来了
It looks like Skywalker is moving up in the field.
天行者飞越了主赛场
He has to complete two more circuits?
还得再跑两圈?
Oh,dear.
天哪!
Skywalker’s spinning out of control!
天行者引擎失控了
Oh,I don’t care what universe you’re from.That’s gotta hurt!
不管你来自哪个星球 这一摔一定也够受的
Here he comes! Owoo!
他来了
At the start of the final lap,Sebulba’s in the lead,
最后一圈 萨布巴领先
followed closely by Skywalker!
天行者紧随其后
Go,Ani!
加油 安
Skywalker’s been forced onto the service ramp!
天行者要撞到服务站了
It’s Skywalker! Sebulba!
是天行者 萨布巴
Amazing! A quick control thrust,and he’s back on course!
太精彩了 真精准的控制! 他又飞回跑道上了
Did he crash-ed?
他撞死了吗?
Skywalker’s in trouble! Sebulba takes the lead!
天行者有麻烦了 萨布巴领先
He’s catching Sebulba! Inkabunga!
他在追赶萨布巴 看来要追上了
Careful,Ani.Careful,Ani!
当心啊 你当心啊
That little human being is out of his mind.
这个人类的小孩真是疯了
They’re side by side! Bangu du bangu!
他们并排飞行 不相上下
I can’t believe it.
真是难以置信
The crowds are going nuts!
观众沸腾了
Mom,I did it! Yeah!
妈妈 我成功了
Good going,Ani!
你真棒
We owe you everything,Ani.
你救了我们 安
It’s so wonderful,Ani.
真是太好了 安
You have brought hope to those who have none.
你给我们奴隶带来了希望
I’m so very proud of you.
我真为你感到骄傲
You.

You swindled me!
你骗了我
You knew the boy was going to win.Somehow you knew it.
你早知道那孩子能赢 你肯定知道
I lost everything.
我现在什么都没有了
Whenever you gamble,my friend,eventually you’ll lose.
只要你赌博 我的朋友 你就早晚会输
Bring the parts to the main hangar.
把零件送到飞船那儿去
I’ll come by your shop later on so you can release the boy.
我等一会儿到店里去带走那孩子
You can’t have him.It wasn’t a fair bet.
你不能把他带走 这是一个不公平赌博
Would you like to discuss it with the Hutts?
你想去赫特人那儿去讲理吗?
I’m sure they can settle this.
他们会说句公道话的
Take him.
带他走吧
Hidoe!
你好
Well,we have all the essential parts we need.
好了 我们拿到所需要的零件了
I’m going back.Some unfinished business.I won’t be long.
我还要回去办一些事情 马上回来
Why do I sense we’ve picked up another pathetic life-form?
我怎么感觉到我们又要带 上一个可怜的人了?
It’s the boy who’s responsible for getting us these parts.
知道吗? 是那个帮我们弄到零件的孩子
Get this hyperdrive generator installed.
快把超光影速引擎装上吧
Yes,Master.That shouldn’t take long.
是 师♥父♥ 马上装好
Come on.Hup!

Hey.These are yours.
这些是你的
Yes!
太好了
Mom,we sold the pod!
妈妈 我们把飞艇卖♥♥了
Look at all the money we have! My goodness!But that’s so wonderful,Ani.
看看咱们有多少钱 天哪 真是太好了
And he has been freed.
他自♥由♥了
What? You’re no longer a slave.
什么? 你不再是奴隶了
Did you hear that?Now
你听到了吗?妈妈?
you can make your dreams come true,Ani.
现在去实现你自己的梦想 安
You are free.
你自♥由♥了
Will you take him with you?
你把他带走吗?
Is he to become a Jedi? Yes.
他会成会绝地武士吗? 是的
Our meeting was not a coincidence.
我们的相会并不是偶然的
Nothing happens by accident.
什么事都不是偶然发生的
You mean I get to come with you in your starship?
你是说我可以跟你坐飞船离 开这里吗?
Anakin,
阿纳金
training to become a Jedi is not an easy challenge,
要成为绝地武士并不是容易的事
and even if you succeed,it’s a hard life.
绝地武士的生活是十分艰难的
But I wanna go.It’s what I’ve always dreamed of doing.
但是我想去 我一直梦想成为绝地武士
Can I go,Mom?
我能去吗?
Anakin,
阿纳金
this path has been placed before you.
生活的道路已经在你脚下了
The choice is yours alone.
应该由你自己决定
I wanna do it.
我要去
Then pack your things.We haven’t much time.
那就收拾好东西 我们的时间不多了
Yippee!
太好了
What about Mom?
那妈妈呢?
Is she free too?
她也自♥由♥了吗?
I tried to free your mother,Ani,but Watto wouldn’t have it.
我也想解救你妈妈 可瓦图不同意
You’re coming with us,aren’t you,Mom?
你也和我们一起走吧 妈妈?
Son,my place is here.My future is here.
孩子 我只能留下 这是我的归宿
It is time for you to let go.
是时候让你走了
I don’t want things to change.
我不想就这么离开你
But you can’t stop the change…
可这是命中注定的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!