这很难说。
It’s hard to say.
至少一个星期,但要花你不少钱。
A week at least, but it will cost you.
这是3000年了。
Here’s 3,000 now.
你完成后我会再给你三千块,但肯定比一周快。
I’ll give you another 3,000 when you get it done, but it’s got to be quicker than a week.
就算匹配,我也得找到这个人。
Even if it matches, I still have to find this guy.
不,你没有。
No, you don’t.
你知道他在哪吗?
You know where he is?
他还是有可能在结果出来之前消失。
He could still disappear before the results come back.
他不会。搞定后给我打电♥话♥。
He won’t. Call me when you get it done.
来吧。
Come on.
玛雅?
Maya?
玛雅?
Maya?
嘿,玛雅?
Hey, Maya?
嘿。
Hey.
嘿。
Hey.
-这真是一种问候。-你看到玛雅了吗?
– This is quite a greeting. – You seen Maya?
-我在洗澡。-是的。
– I was in the shower. – Yeah.
她正在院子里踢足球。
She’s playing soccer in the courtyard.
对不起,我迟到了。
I’m sorry I’m late.
-哦,没关系。——……你不想问我第一天上班的情况吗?
– Oh, that’s all right. – It… Don’t you want to ask me about my first day at work?
嗯,是的,是的。怎么去了?
Uh, yeah, yeah. How’d it go?
——比尔?——嗯?
– Bill? – Hmm?
山洞里的那个人是谁?
Who is the man in the cave?
在山洞里吗?
In the cave?
用的工具。
With the tools.
我看见他。
I saw him.
我需要你的帮助。
Um, I’m gonna need your help.
好吧?
Okay?
因为这是个秘密。
‘Cause it’s a secret.
你不能告诉任何人。
You can’t tell anyone.
甚至你的妈妈。
Even your mom.
好吧?
Okay?
他是个坏人。
He’s a bad man.
他马上就走了。
He’ll be gone soon.
这是我们之间的秘密。
It’s gonna be our secret.
好吧?
Okay?
这是我的女孩。
That’s my girl.
大便。
Shit.
事实上,我学到了一些新东西。
I learned something new actually.
这对我帮助很大。
It’s helped me a lot.
这东西叫”浴缸”
It’s something called the “Mektub.”
一个护士告诉我的。
A nurse told me about it.
它是关于接受。
It’s about acceptance.
接受什么?
Acceptance of what?
你的命运。
Your fate.
它帮我停止挣扎。
It’s helping me to stop struggling so much.
停止质疑一切。
Stop questioning everything.
你只要拥抱你的命运,学会平静地生活。
You just embrace your fate and learn to live in peace with it.
这是穆♥斯♥林♥的想法。
It’s a Muslim idea.
它是关于放弃所有的羞愧和内疚,这些让你沮丧,让你感到无助。
It’s about… letting go of all of that…shame…and guilt that pushes you down and keeps you down and makes you feel so powerless.
在很长一段时间里,我都是这种感觉。
And that’s how I felt for a really long time.
无能为力和遗忘。
Powerless and forgotten.
这让生活变得非常艰难。
And… that makes living really hard.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
但是你是无辜的。
But you’re innocent.
所以我们要继续战斗。
So we got to keep fighting.
我是无辜的并不重要,爸爸。
It doesn’t matter that I’m innocent, Dad.
这与正义无关。
It’s not about justice.
这是关于寻找平静。
It’s about finding peace.
我不知道你在说什么,但你是在白费口舌。
I don’t know what you’re saying, but you’re wasting your breath.
等DNA出来了,我们就知道了。
We’re gonna wait for that DNA, and then we’ll know.
她问我。她付给我。
She ask me. She pay me.
你还要水吗?
You want more water?
艾莉森,她说,去吧。你把莉娜弄晕了。”
Allison, she say, “Go. You put Lina out.”
-够了,现在。-“给你钱。”
– That’s enough, now. – “Money for you.”
这就够了,现在。
That’s enough, now.
她让我拿着。
She tell me take it.
她给了我科利尔。
She gave me collier.
“你把它。
“You take it.
——钱。”——在这里。
– Money after.” – Here.
喝。
Drink that.
继续。
Go on.
联♥合♥国♥科利尔。“你自己拿去吧。”
Un collier. “You take it for you.”
科利尔。黄金。
Collier. Gold.
像这样。像这样。
Like this. Like this.
这条项链吗?我不想那样。
The necklace? I-I don’t want that.
不!
No!
她给了我。
She gave me.
她说,“走吧。你把莉娜弄晕了。
She say, “Go. You put Lina out.
现在的项链。钱后。”
Necklace now. Money after.”
你根本说不通。
You’re not even making sense.
是时候闭嘴了。
Time to shut the fuck up.
S-Stillwater !
S-Stillwater!
你想说什么?
What’d you say?
科利尔。
The collier.
他说“静”。
He say “Stillwater.”
黄金。
Gold.
她说……“这样做。让她走了。
She say… “Do it. Make her go.
让她出去。”
Make her go out.”
嘿。
Hey.
-嗨。-你去哪儿了?
– Hey. – Where were you?
我从波梅特家走回来的。
I walked back from the, uh, Baumettes.
我们得去见伊莎贝尔。
We have to go and see Isabelle.
如果我们现在不走,就会迟到。
We’ll be late if we don’t leave now.
做的,嗯…我一定要走吗?
Do, uh… do I have to go?
是的,当然。
Yes, of course.
我告诉她你要来。
I told her you were coming.
请快点。玛雅……
Hurry up, please. Maya…
是的,妈妈。
Oui, maman.
伊莎贝尔就像是我们的教母。
So, Isabelle is a sort of like godmother for us.
玛雅真的很爱她。
Maya really loves her.
好吧,你会看到。
Well, you’ll see.
这真是马赛的另一边。
This is really the other side of Marseille.
Marraine !
Marraine!
啊。
Ah.
我不知道你在说什么。
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
她离开那天我送她的金项链。
The gold necklace I gave her the day she left.
上面写着”静水”
Said “Stillwater” on it.
是的,我记得。什么呢?
Yeah, I remember it. What about it?
你还记得吗,她在庭审时戴着它吗?
D-Do you remember, was she wearing it at the trial?
她还戴着吗?
Did she still have it on?
你在搞什么,比尔?
What are you getting into, Bill?
我们去拿她的东西的时候,你看到了吗?
Wh-When we went to get her stuff, did you see it?
哦,我不知道。
Oh, I don’t know.
我不记得了。为什么?
I don’t remember. Why?
我晚点再打给你,莎伦。再见。
I’ll talk to you later, Sharon. Bye.
弗吉尼亚州吗?
Ça va?
是的。是的,ca。
Yeah. Yeah, ça va.
跟莎伦说话。
Uh, talking to Sharon.
-她还好吗?-是的,她很好。
– Is she okay? – Yeah, yeah, she’s fine.
是吗?
Are you?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
你看起来心不在焉。
You just seem distrait.
我是。对不起。
I am. Sorry.
我很高兴你在这里。
I’m happy you’re here.
我也是。
Me, too.
你也吗?
You, too?
你很高兴你在这里?
Y-You’re-you’re happy you’re here?
——是吗?——我。
– Yeah? – I am.
真的。
Really.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!