嘿。
Hey.
比尔,这是马赛剧院的crème de la crme。
Bill, this is, uh, the crème de la crme of the Marseille theater scene.
是啊。
Ouais.
我们在做一个,面具练习。
Uh, we’re doing this, uh, mask exercise.
——好的。-是的。
– All right. – Yeah.
屋子很乱,请原谅。
Excuse the mess.
这将是我的办公室,但我们还是要搬进去。
This is going to be my office, but we’re still moving in.
请坐。
Have a seat.
我要打给谁?
So, who am I calling?
嗯…信上的那个女孩。
Um… the girl from the letter.
-是关于案子的吗?——是的,女士。
– Ah, it’s about the case? – Yes, ma’am.
我想见见她。
I want to meet with her.
律师没有帮你吗?
Is the lawyer not helping you?
呃,现在我自己来。
Uh, doing it myself for now.
哦。哇。
Oh. Wow.
好吧。嗯…
Okay. Um…
——是的。——嗯…
– Oui. – Um…
多划算啊,我通过我的一个朋友买♥♥下了这个地方。
What a great deal, I got this place through this friend of mine.
我很喜欢这里的景色,但有一些缺点。
I fell in love with this view, but, uh, has a few defects.
可能只是一个断路器。
Probably just a circuit breaker.
如果你想的话,我可以帮你看看。
I could look at it if you want.
-是的。你知道怎么做吗?——是的,女士。
– Yeah. You know how to do that? – Yes, ma’am.
那太好了。
Well, that would be great.
Souad?Souad?
Souad? Souad?
是的,你好。Souad?
Oui, bonjour. Souad?
你好。
Bonjour.
...比尔贝克。
…Bill Baker.
比尔•贝克……哦,不。
Bill Baker… Oh, non.
让我看看。让我看看。
Let me see. Let me see.
-♪你好♪-酷。
– ♪ Hey ♪ – Cool.
♪性感的夫人……♪
♪ Sexy lady… ♪
我不知道它会这样。
I didn’t know it did that.
这很容易。等一等。那就这样吧。
That-that goes on easy. Hold on. There you go.
看起来不错。
Looks good.
非常感谢。
Merci beaucoup.
再见。
Au revoir.
好吧。她同意明天6点见你。
Okay. She agrees to see you tomorrow at 6:00.
好吧。
All right.
她人很好。
Um, she was nice.
有点害羞。
Bit shy.
如果你不讲♥法♥语,你要怎么跟她说话?
So how are you gonna talk to her if you don’t speak French?
这个问题问得很好。
Well, that’s a fair question.
我会想办法的。
I’ll figure it out.
好吧。
Okay.
如果你需要,我可以过来翻译。
Well, I could come and translate if you need.
你确定吗?
You sure?
嗯,是的。
Uh, yeah.
玛雅有美术课,如果你五点半来,我们就开我的车。
Yeah, Maya has art class, so if you come here at 5:30, then we take my car.
谢谢。
Appreciate it.
你告诉我保险丝盒在哪里,我帮你修理断路器。
Uh, you show me where that fuse box is, I’ll work on that breaker for you.
不,这是好的。
No, it’s okay.
你没必要这么做。
You don’t have to do that.
哦,不,不。
Oh, non, non.
把那该死的东西给我。我…来吧。
Just give me that damn thing. I… Come on.
比尔!
Bill!
再见,比尔!
Bye, Bill!
再见。
Bye.
我得承认,我上网看了艾莉森的案子。
I have to confess, uh, I went online and I read about Allison’s case.
这在当时是个大新闻。
It was a big story at the time.
我是说,媒体很凶,不是吗?
I mean, the-the press was ferocious, no?
你说“f-ferocious”?
Y-You say “f-ferocious”?
-是的,女士,我们是这么说的——是吗?
– Yes, ma’am, we say that. – Yeah?
莆田市。
Putain.
笨蛋。
Dumbass.
是的,…这里的人都不知道怎么开车。
Yeah, people… they don’t know how to drive in this fucking town.
马赛是个疯狂的地方。
It’s a crazy place, Marseille.
但比起巴黎,我还是更喜欢巴黎。
But I still prefer it to Paris.
你知道吗,这里的人会互相交谈。
You know, people actually talk to each other here.
而且,它更便宜。
And plus, it’s cheaper.
艾利森为什么来这里上学?
And why did Allison come here for school?
我很好奇。
I’m curious.
——不知道。——不是吗?
– Don’t know. – No?
是的,她要去俄克拉荷马州立大学。
Yeah, she was going to Oklahoma State.
有一天她打电♥话♥给我,说”我要去法国”去这里。
She just called me up one day, said, “I’m going to France,” to here.
她是独♥立♥的。
She’s independent.
是的,女士。总是。
Yes, ma’am. Always been.
你关闭吗?
Are you close?
你读了她的信。
Well, you read her letter.
她妈妈在哪儿?
And where is her mother?
她通过了。
She passed.
她自杀了。
Killed herself.
艾莉森主要是由她奶奶养大的。
Allison was raised by her grandmother mostly.
我不常在你身边。
I wasn’t around much.
你在哪里?
Where were you?
在石油钻塔上工作,当我不是的时候却一团糟。
Working oil rigs and… being a fuckup when I wasn’t.
做一个单亲妈妈并不容易。
It’s not easy being a single parent.
我经常在晚上工作,而玛雅,她很沮丧。
I often work at night, and Maya, she gets really upset.
-你是做什么的?-我是个演员。
– What do you do? – I’m an actress.
-在电视上?——没有。
– Oh, on TV? – No.
剧院。
Theater.
你去剧院吗?
Do you go to theater?
不,女士。
No, ma’am.
——从来没有?——不,女士。
– Never? – No, ma’am.
好吧。
Okay.
谢谢你们跟我聊天。
Uh, thank y’all for talking to me.
她在派对上认识的那个人,阿基姆关于他,她有什么线索吗?
So, this guy that she met at the party, Akim… uh, anything she could tell us about him?
她说他很安静,人也很好。
She said he was quiet and nice.
好吗?
Nice?
然后他告诉她的朋友他刺伤了一个女孩警♥察♥一直没抓到他。
And then he told her friend he’d stabbed a girl and that the police never caught him.
——所以……——好的。
– So… – Okay.
她知道他住哪儿吗?
Does she know where he lives?
她知道他住哪儿吗?
Does she know where he lives?
——Kalliste。——Kalliste ?
– À Kalliste. – Kalliste?
她说他住在另一个项目里。
She says he lives in a different project.
它叫做Kalliste。
It’s called Kalliste.
-她在说什么?——没有什么帮助。
– What’s she saying? – Nothing helpful.
我,嗯…父亲。
I-I’m, uh… le père.
哦,埃里森。
Uh, Allison.
那是我的小女儿。
That’s my little girl.
艾利森是我的妈妈。
Allison is my… ma fille.
你明白吗?
You understand?
她不想帮忙。
She doesn’t want to help.
她能告诉我什么吗?
Can she tell me anything?
这家伙长什么样子?
Wh-What does this guy look like?
-他们要去哪里?——他们要离开。
– Where they going? – They’re leaving.
不,不,不。等一下,等一下,等一下。
Uh, no, no, no. Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
等等,不,不。等一等。只是等待。不,不。
Wait, no, no. Hold on. Just wait. No, no.
-好吧,好吧-哇,哇,哇!Wouah !
– All right, all right. – Wouah, wouah, wouah! Wouah!
Souad。嘿,Souad !Souad !
Souad. Hey, Souad! Souad!
比尔,比尔,让他们走,好吗?她的害怕。
Bill, Bill, let them go, okay? She’s afraid.
害怕什么?我在跟她说话。
Afraid of what? I’m talking to her.
是啊,但这里不是这样的。
Yeah, but that’s not how it works here.
那你告诉我是怎么回事,因为这里没人帮我。
Well, you tell me how it works then, ’cause nobody here’s doing shit for me.
我什么都为你做,好吗?
I do shit for you, okay?
我们应该去。现在。
We should go. Now.
好吧?
Okay?
-好吧——好吧?
– Yeah, all right. – All right?
就是这样。Kalliste。
That’s it. Kalliste.
她说阿基姆住在那里。
That’s where she says Akim lives.
我们可以四处看看吗?
Well, can we go look around?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!