卢内特。
Lunettes.
谢谢你,汉德。
Merci, hand.
马蒂尔德……
Mathilde…
啊。谢谢。
Ah. Merci.
你觉得怎么样?
So, what did you think?
我怎么想?
What’d I think?
是的。的玩。你觉得怎么样?
Yeah. Of the play. What did you think?
哦,很好,是的。
Oh, it was good, yeah.
是吗?好是什么?
Yeah? What was good?
嗯…我他妈不知道。我对戏剧一窍不通。
Well… I don’t fucking know. I don’t know shit about plays.
-而且都是法语的-别这样,比尔。一件事。
– Plus, it’s all in French. – Oh, come on, Bill. One thing.
嗯…没人能像真人一样站着。
Um… Uh, no one stands like real people.
——什么?-只是看起来怪怪的。
– What? – It just looks weird.
听着,这很好,我确定。
Look, it’s great, I’m sure.
别问我。
I don’t… D-Don’t-don’t ask me.
-我是个笨蛋。-不,你不是。
– I’m a dumbass. – No, you’re not.
不,这并不好,不。
And, no, it’s not great, no.
啊,谢谢。
Ah, merci.
欢呼。
Cheers.
我会说,你真的很棒。
I will say, you were… really good.
这是最棒的。
Best thing up there.
我有个激动人心的消息。
So, I got exciting news.
我得到那个角色了。
I got the part.
-在电视上?——嗯。
– On the TV show? – Mm-hmm.
-是啊,我答应了。——没有大便。
– Yeah, and I said I’d do it. – No shit.
——太好了。-是的。
– That’s great. – Yeah.
但是…薪水更高,但工作时间也更长,这意味着我得请保姆,我也会离开玛雅更久。
But… it’s more money, but it’s also more hours, so that means I’ll have to pay for a babysitter and I’ll be away more from Maya.
我也可以帮玛雅的忙。
Well, I could help with Maya, too.
不,你已经帮得够多了,知道吗?
No, you help enough, you know?
你有工作了。你忙吧。
You got a job. You’re busy.
我也不在乎我想。
I don’t care. I want to.
为什么?
Why?
——为什么?
– Why? – Mm.
我喜欢和她在一起。
I like spending time with her.
对我也一样吗?
And with me, too?
是的。
Yeah.
和你。
And you, too.
你有多喜欢它?
How much do you enjoy it?
很多。
A lot.
我想说很多。
I would say a lot.
这对我们来说将是一个重大的改变。
This would be a serious change for us.
想它会。
Guess it would.
你猜吗?
You guess?
我是说,我知道。
Well, I mean, I know.
哦。
Oh.
你知道……什么?
And you know… what?
看在上帝的份上。
Ah, for fuck’s sake.
你有现金吗?
Do you have cash?
是的。是的。
Yeah. Yeah.
额,多少钱?
Uh, how much is it?
60岁。
Sixty.
没有狗屎?
No shit?
-嗨。-嗨。
– Hey. – Hey.
这是你的音乐。
This is your music.
-是的。-是的。
– Yeah. – Yeah.
有点悲哀,不是吗?也许我…-当然不是。——嗯?
I-It’s a bit sad, no? Maybe I… – Ah, hell no. – Huh?
-不,很漂亮。——是吗?
– No, it’s beautiful. – Yeah?
是的,你可以跟着它跳舞。
Yeah, you can dance to it.
真的吗?
Really?
不,不,不。到这里来。
No, no, no. Come here.
到这里来。
Come here.
我将向您展示。
I’ll show you.
-你指给我看?-好,我带你去。
– You show me? – Yeah, I’ll show you.
♬过来躺在我身边
♪ Come and lay down by my side ♪
我是塞米·史密斯。
This is Sammi Smith.
♪一直到天亮♪
♪ Till the early morning light ♪
♪我所占用的只是你的时间♪
♪ All I’m taking is your time ♪
♬帮我度过黑夜……♪
♪ Help me make it through the night… ♪
有人在盯着我们。
Oh, we got eyes on us.
本……不。
Ben… Non.
是的。
Oui.
来吧。
Viens.
♬让魔鬼带走明天♬
♪ Let the devil take tomorrow ♪
♪但是今晚我需要一个朋友♪
♪ But tonight I need a friend ♪
嘿。
Hey.
-准备好了吗?——嗯。
– Ready for it? – Mm-hmm.
昨天已经逝去,♪
♪ Yesterday is dead and gone ♪
♪明天已经走远…♪
♪ And tomorrow’s out of sight… ♪
-嗨。——嗯?
– Hey. – Huh?
-我有事要问你。——什么?
– I need to ask you something. – What?
你真的有枪吗?
Do you really own a gun?
哦。
Oh.
两枪。
Two guns.
——嘿,玛雅。——嗯?
– Hey, Maya. – Hmm?
把我的头盔递给我?
Want to hand me my casque?
我的盔。我的头盔。我的安全帽。
My casque. My helmet. My hard hat.
——哦。-你能帮我拿过来吗?
– Oh. – Will you get it for me?
是的,女士。
Yes, ma’am.
是啊!
Ouais!
我们开始吧。
Here we go.
哇!
Whoa!
哦。
Oh.
哇。
Wow.
该死,这地方越来越热了。
Damn, the place is heating up.
——什么?-很多粉丝。
– Quoi? – A lot of fans.
坚果。
Going nuts.
应该有人告诉他们,他们赢了。
Someone should tell them they’re winning.
好了,我们走吧。
All right, let’s go.
原谅,原谅,原谅。
Pardon, pardon, pardon.
比尔。
Bill.
我好像看到一个工作上的朋友。
Oh, I think I see a friend from work.
想看看是不是他。
Want to see if it’s him.
好了,我们去开货车。
Okay, let’s go get the van.
-是你朋友吗?-不,那不是他
– Is it your friend? – No, that wasn’t him.
-嗨。-嗨。
– Hey. – Hey.
-最近怎么样?——呃,好的。比赛刚刚结束。
– How’s it going? – Uh, good. Game just ended.
很快回家。
Be home soon.
-好吧,慢慢来。——这是妈妈吗?
– Okay, take your time. – Ç’est maman?
-今晚属于你——好的。
– It’s your night. – Okay.
呃,一会儿见。
Uh, see you in a bit.
Wouah !
Wouah!
回去睡觉吧。
Go back to sleep.
继续。
Go on.
我们要回家了。
We’re going home.
Ca。
Ça va.
贝克先生。
Mr. Baker.
很高兴再次见到你。
Nice to see you again.
你迟到了。
You’re late.
哦。
Oh.
Excusez-moi。
Excusez-moi.
我能为你做什么,贝克先生?
What can I do for you, Mr. Baker?
我们说过的那个DNA测试我想尽快完成。
That DNA test we talked about… I want to get it done.
首先,我需要DNA样本。
First I will need, uh, the DNA sample.
我能问问你是怎么弄到这个的吗?
Can I ask you how you got this?
你到底能不能做到?
Can you do it or not?
是的,我能。
Yes, I can.
但我以前是警♥察♥,所以我告诉你,为了证明你女儿的清白而犯罪将是一个严重的错误。
But I am an ex-cop, so let me tell you, it will be a serious mistake to commit a crime to prove your daughter innocent.
这也救不了她。
It will not get her out of jail.
它会把你送进去。
And it will send you in.
-你明白吗?-你能多快?
– Do you understand? – How fast can you do it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!