不。现在不行。
No. Not at this time.
对我们来说不安全。
It’s not safe for us.
因为我们是白色?
‘Cause we’re white?
因为我们不是那里的人。
‘Cause we’re not from there.
有很多交易。
And there’s a lot of dealing.
我得做点什么。
Well, I got to do something.
没人会跟你说话的,相信我。
No one will talk to you, trust me.
比尔,如果没有阿基姆呢?
Bill, what if there’s no Akim?
有。
There is.
好吧,但他们在调查过程中没找到这个人。
Okay, but they never found this person during the investigation.
我女儿不是骗子。
My daughter’s not a liar.
不,我没说她是。
No, I didn’t say she was.
只是我读到的所有关于这个案子的资料…你现在算是专家了吗?
It’s just that everything I read about the case… So you’re some kind of expert now?
不,我不是。
No, I’m not.
新闻界反对我们。
The press was against us.
他们只关心艾莉森和某个阿♥拉♥伯女孩上♥床♥。
All they cared about was Allison was sleeping with some Arab girl.
一群假新闻的人♥渣♥。
Bunch of… fake news scumbags.
所以你才打了那个英国记者?
That’s why you punched that English reporter?
我当时正在喝酒。
I was drinking then.
你告诉奶奶莱帕克的事了吗?
Hey, did you tell Gram about Leparq?
不。
No.
不,我不想在我们了解更多之前让她抱太大希望。
No, I didn’t want to get her hopes up until we know more.
你奶奶,她上年纪了。
She’s getting on, your grandmother.
我昨天和法官见了面。
Oh, I had a meeting with the judge yesterday.
噢,是吗?关于什么?
Oh, yeah? About what?
我三个月后就要假释审查了。
Well, I have my parole review coming up in about three months.
这就是我一个月有一天能离开这里的原因。
And, uh, it’s the thing where I get out of here one day a month.
是的,好的。
Yeah, okay.
-他怎么说?——她。她说。
– So what’d he say? – She. She said.
你知道,只要我表现良好,就不会有问题。
Uh, you know, as long as my behavior remained good, shouldn’t be a problem.
我想说,去他的假释。
I felt like saying, “Fuck parole.
我的律师正在想办法让我永远离开这里”
My lawyer’s working on getting me out of here for good.”
不,我们还不知道,艾丽。
No, we don’t know that yet, Ally.
-你得继续…-我知道,我知道,爸爸。
– You got to keep… – I know, I know, I know, Dad.
我没那么说。但我想这么做。
I-I didn’t say that. But I wanted to.
Leparq办公室的人也在那里。
And… somebody from Leparq’s office was there.
噢,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
是的。我没见过她,但我问她调查进展如何。
Yeah. I never met her, but I asked her how the investigation was going.
她跟你说什么了?
What’d she tell you?
她说她什么都不知道,但她还说她刚开始在那里工作。
She said she didn’t know anything about it, but she also said she just started working there.
勒帕克可能会自己处理。
Leparq’s probably taking care of it herself.
这是个大案子。
It’s a big case.
是的。
Yeah.
我告诉她我想和莱帕克谈谈。
I told her I wanted to talk to Leparq.
她应该随时通知我们。
She should be keeping us informed.
-你懂我的意思吗?-我会跟她说的
– You know what I mean? – I’ll talk to her.
好吧。嗯…过几天见。
Okay. Well… I’ll see you in a couple days.
爸,你能不能在马赛多待一会儿?
Uh, Dad, do you think that you could stay in Marseille a little longer?
以防万一。
Just in case something comes up.
是的,我可以。
Yeah, I could do that.
我去检查一下工作情况。
I’ll check in on work and stuff.
如果你需要的话,我可以让奶奶给你电汇钱。
I-I can have Gram wire you some money if you need.
不,不,别这样。我会想办法的。
No, no, don’t do that. I-I’ll figure it out.
谢谢,爸爸。
Thanks, Dad.
再见。
Bye.
嗯,马克斯。
Uh, Max.
你好。
Salut.
——协议。——嗯。
– D’accord. – Ay.
现在,一旦石油公♥司♥有了租约…给我,M。
Now, once the oil company has a lease… Give it here, M.
来吧。
Come on.
一旦石油公♥司♥拿到租约,他们就会雇佣一家钻井公♥司♥。
Once that oil company has that lease, they hire a drilling company.
我就是为他工作的
That’s who I work for.
然后我们到了那里,把所有的东西组装起来。
And then we get there, we rig up and we put all that shit together.
一旦装备好了,我们就开始挖洞。
Once we have that rig up, we start making hole.
这就是钻工的工作。
That’s what a roughneck does.
我们打洞。
We make hole.
好吧,测试一下。
All right, test it.
继续冲吧
Go on, flush it.
得到它。
Get it.
——冲洗。——啊,冲洗。
– Flush. – Ah, flush.
-是的。——是吧。
– Yeah. – D’accord.
冲洗。
Flush.
– Ca va ?-当然了,ça va!
– Ça va? – Hell yeah, ça va!
比尔,来了。
Bill, come.
到这里来。
Come here.
过来看看这个。
Come and see this.
Nedjma是一个技术天才。
Nedjma is a technical genius.
我不是天才。我只是年轻。
I’m not a genius. I’m just younger.
-好吧…-这些是网上的吗?
– Okay… – These are online or some shit?
这些都是Souad和她那个贱朋友的Instagram账号♥。
These are all from Instagram accounts of Souad and her bitchy friend.
这些照片都是派对上拍的。
And these photos are all from the party.
你们怎么拿到的?
How’d y’all get them?
我注册了一个虚假的Instagram账号♥,跟踪了苏德和她可爱的朋友萨米拉,然后定位了苏德看到这家伙时参加的派对。
I set up a false Instagram account, followed Souad and her lovely friend whose name is Samira, and then geotagged the party Souad was at when she saw this guy.
所以阿基姆有可能在其中一张照片里。
So there’s a chance Akim is in one of these photos.
...阿♥拉♥伯人,皮肤白皙。
…Arab and light skin.
是啊,肤色浅,个子高。
Yeah, uh, light skin, yeah, and tall.
我们要把它们打印出来,然后你可以拿给艾莉森看。
So we’re going to print them up, and then you can show them to Allison.
-不,我不会那么做的。——为什么?
– No, I’m not gonna do that. – Why?
如果阿基姆在那里,她会知道的。
If Akim is there, she’ll know.
我也不在乎
I don’t care.
我不会那么做的。我不会这么对她的。
I’m not gonna do that. I’m not gonna do it to her.
我得保护她。
I got to protect her.
我不明白你的意思。
I don’t understand.
你为什么对艾莉森这么固执?
Wh-why you’re being so stubborn about Allison?
我们现在要做的是回到苏阿德我们拿到了那些照片。
What we should do is go back to Souad now we got those pictures.
我们从Instagram上偷了这些照片,所以我不确定这是不是个好主意。
Well, we stole these photos from Instagram, so I’m not sure this is a good idea.
——嗯…-我能说句话吗?
– Well… – Can I say something?
是啊,说吧。
Ouais, vas-y.
马赛有其他人见过阿基姆还是只有艾莉森?
Did anyone else in Marseille see this Akim guy or just Allison?
酒吧老板。
Bar owner.
他们相遇的地方。
Where they met.
他在审判现场。
He was at the trial.
-他什么都没做,但是…——好的。
– He didn’t do shit, but… – Okay.
那个酒吧叫什么来着?的叫什么名字?
Uh, what’s it called, the bar? What’s the name?
我不记得名字了。
I don’t remember the name of it.
-就在她公♥寓♥附近-是的。好吧。
– It was near her apartment. – Yeah. Okay.
-嗯-嗯
– Mm. – Mm.
好吧。
Okay.
比尔,你投票给特朗普了吗?
Bill, did you vote for Trump?
不。
No.
啊。瞧。
Ah. Voilà.
-我没有投票。——什么?
– I didn’t vote. – What?
-你为什么不投票?-有案底。
– Why didn’t you vote? – Got a record.
我被逮捕。
I was arrested.
这种情况下他们不让你投票。
They don’t let you vote when that happens.
就在那儿,就在那个角落。
It’s there, around that corner.
你的朋友,奈杰玛…她因为你帮了我而生气吗?
Your friend, uh, Nedjma… she mad at you for helping me?
不要担心Nedjma;她通常怀有敌意。
Don’t worry about Nedjma; she’s generally hostile.
她对我保护欲很强,但她是我的好朋友。
You know, she’s very protective with me, but she’s a good friend.
她帮我照顾玛雅。
She helps me with Maya.
玛雅的父亲在哪儿?
Where’s Maya’s father?
科西嘉岛,在海滩上开夜♥总♥会♥。
Corsica, running a nightclub on the beach.
他是个放荡的人。
He was a… a fling.
-你是这么说的?——扔,是的。
– That’s how you say? – Fling, yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
他访问吗?
Does he visit?
他以前喜欢,但他不喜欢的时候更好。
He used to, but it’s better when he doesn’t.
什么?
What?
那是艾莉森住的地方。
That’s where Allison lived.
21岁。
Twenty-one.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!