We don’t have any more cats.
里面不会再有猫了
I’m firing Venner and Scutt tomorrow.
我明天要辞退维恩和史考特
Hooray for you, tiger.
老虎发威了
What for?
为了什么
Because they stuck it to me on the moor today.
因为他们骗我在荒野等了好久
They also serve who sit at home and wait.
他们也伺候了等在家里的人
What?
什么
Nothing. If you’d have said something to them ages ago
没什么 如果你早和他们说清楚猫的事
about the cat, this would never have happened.
就什么也不会发生 别激动
None of it. Easy, easy.
什么事也不会发生 放轻松点
I was going to say something until…
如果你没和那些小鬼笑脸相迎
you pulled that childish stunt
让我有机会逮住他们的话
and ruined any chance I had of finding out.
我早就和他们说清楚了
David, I… I didn’t finish.
大卫 我 … 我还没说完
You pushed me, and you don’t do any good by pushing.
你只会不停的逼我
I didn’t.
我没有
When are you ever gonna learn about growing up, huh?
你什么时候才会长大些
I’m trying to.
我有努力
Well, you’re a little late.
太迟了点
Why didn’t you ask ’em
你干吗不直接问他
instead of making me look like an idiot with that bowl of milk?
你却拿出盆牛奶弄的我象个傻子
You’re a coward.
你是个胆小鬼
No, I’m not. And I’m a coward.
不 我不是 我是胆小鬼
Plain and simple.
显而易见
No, I’m not.
不 我不是
I don’t blame you for hiding in your study.
你躲在书房♥里我没怪你
I… I don’t want to hide there with you.
我 …我不想 和你一起躲在那里
I… I can’t anymore.
我不能再忍♥受了
Easy, easy.
别激动
You’re fired, all of you.
你们全都被辞退了
I beg your pardon, sir?
你说什么 先生
I’ve noted the hours that you’ve worked,
我记下了你们的工作时间
and I’ve deducted the time wasted.
并扣去了你们浪费掉的时间
Here. It’s all here.
钱都在这里
Why, sir? Why are we fired?
为什么要辞退我们 先生
We may not work the way you like to work, sir…
也许你不喜欢我们干活的方式
Listen to me. Sir, I mean, why?
听我说 先生 我想知道原因
I don’t want you around.
我不想再看见你们
I want you to leave right now. Is that clear?
我要你们现在就离开 明白了吗
We’ve been working all the time, sir.
我们一直都有努力干活啊 先生
We understand, sir.
我们明白了
Norman, yours. Thanks.
诺曼 你的 谢了
That’s a nice way to treat people.
这是一个很好的待人方式
We’re due at the church hall at 8:00.
我们8点要到教堂
I’d like you to meet Amy and David Sumner.
这两位是萨姆纳夫妇
Nice to meet you. My husband. Hello. Mr. Sumner.
很高兴认识你们 这是我丈夫 你好 萨姆纳先生
Hello, Amy. Nice of you to come.
你好 艾米 很高兴你们能来
I’ll show you to your seats.
我带你们去你们的座位
Hello, Reverend. How have you been?
你好 牧师 最近还好吗
Please sit here. Thank you.
请坐这里 谢谢
I think you’ll be able to see OK from here.
我想坐这里能看的很清楚
That’s fine.
太好了
Would you care for a drink?
要来杯咖啡吗
Yeah. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
I hope you enjoy the show. Thank you.
希望你们能尽兴 谢谢
Be brave.
勇敢点
Evening, ladies and gentlemen.
先生们女士们 晚上好
Welcome to our annual social gathering.
欢迎莅临每年一次的聚会
It’s nice to see again all the old familiar faces.
真高兴又见到那些老面孔
And the not-so-old, indeed, as well.
还有一些新的客人
To begin the evening, we have our very own Reverend Barnard Hood.
今天晚上我们特地请来霍德牧师
Your vicar, ladies and gentlemen.
请欢迎 先生们女士们
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
And now, ladies and gentlemen, for my famous newspaper trick.
各位来宾 这是我最有名的报纸魔术
Tore it up last year, Barney!
去年你表演过了 巴尼
Yes, and I might well next year, too.
对 明年我还会再表演一遍的
Ladies and gentlemen, a very simple trick.
各位 这是一个很简单的魔术
I simply tear a piece of newspaper down the center.
我把这张报纸撕开
Tear it again. Fold it towards me.
再撕一次 再折起来
Music, please.
请放音乐
Open it out very carefully. Tear it again.
小心的叠在一起 再撕一次
There we are. Roll it towards me again.
好了 我再把它卷起来
You enjoying this, Mrs. Johnson? Yes, Vicar.
你喜欢这魔术 詹森太太 是的
It’s a good trick. Isn’t it?
这是个好魔术 不是吗
I do it in front of the mirror every night.
每晚我都对着镜子做一遍
And we begin to open out.
然后我们打开
I really like this magic … It can improve… Hello, David.
我很喜欢这魔术 这能提高 你好 大卫
There we are. There it is again.
好了 再来一次
You want a smoke?
要吸烟吗
And I find that it hasn’t been torn at all.
打开之后发现报纸没被撕碎
What? No. Don’t smoke in here.
怎么 不 不要在这里抽烟
You’ll also find that that one isn’t torn either.
你们会发现一条裂缝都没有
Sorry about that, ladies and gentlemen,
各位来宾 对不起
but I think you’ll probably find that it hasn’t been torn at all.
我想你们都会发现 报纸根本没被撕碎
Hello, Henry. Hello.
你好 亨利 你好
I’d like to go for a walk.
我想出去散步
Will you take my arm?
你能陪我吗
I now present to you an empty glass.
我现在表演另一个魔术 这是一只空的杯子
I am now going to fill this glass with milk.
我现在把这杯子倒满牛奶
Would it work better with whiskey, Vicar?
倒满威士忌不是更好吗
Nothing works better with whiskey. I do.
没有什么比威士忌更好 我这里有威士忌
You’ve never worked in your life, Tom.
你从来不努力工作 汤姆
Now, ladies and gentlemen, I take the lid off my cocoa tin.
各位 我现在把它倒空
And very carefully now, I place the glass…
我很小心的把玻璃杯
…into the tin and replace the lid.
放进去
I take up my wand and I utter the magic words…
现在我挥棒念句咒语
What do we find in the tin,
现在我们在罐子中看到的
but one complete glass of milk.
是满满的一杯牛奶
Good old Barney!
太棒了 巴尼
If I could convert you to this, Tom, that would be a miracle.
如果我能把你变成一杯牛奶 那将会是一个奇迹
Thank you very much. Thank you, Major.
多谢各位 谢谢你 少校
The next item on this evening’s program, ladies and gentlemen…
各位 下一个节目是…
You want to go? Yeah.
你想走吗 是的
…Who will sing for you the aria “Caro Nome”
个人独唱表演 咏叹调”亲爱的名字”
from the opera Rigoletto.
来自于”歌♥剧院的弄臣”
Dad? It’s Janice. She made off to the yard.
爸爸 贾尼斯 她去后院了
Then she went walking with Henry Niles.
和亨利·奈奥斯一起
He was holding her, Dad, touching her.
他抱着她 爸爸 他在摸她
John Niles.
约翰·奈奥斯
What’s the matter, Tom?
什么事 汤姆
Come with me.
跟我来
All over her, he was. Touching her.
他在摸她
Had his hands all over her.
他用手摸便她的全身
Don’t be afraid, Henry.
别害怕 亨利
I’ll find him. No.
我会找到他的 不
Let the boys find Janice. The rest can wait.
让小鬼们去找贾尼斯 剩下的事等会再说
Have you ever kissed anyone, Henry?
你有接吻过吗 亨利
No.
没有
Get your mates to find her. I’ll be waiting in the pub.
叫你的朋友们去找她 我在酒吧里等你们
Get all of them.
快去
Would you like to kiss me?
你想吻我吗
Go on. Find him!
快去找他
Would you now all please stand?
请全体起立
As these lights are extinguished in our eyes…
我们眼前的这些烛光
…and also in the presence of God, the Blessed Virgin,
代表着圣母玛利亚
and all the saints…
和所有的圣徒
deliver unto the devil a punishment with eternal fire.
圣火将惩罚那些恶魔
Dwell without Him…
永不熄灭
…unless ye repent.
除非他悔改
Janice? Janice?
贾尼斯 贾尼斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!