No, David!
不 大卫
Easy, Tom. Come on, Tom! Wait a minute.
等一下 汤姆
Let me out, David!
让我出去 大卫
David, I’m sick of it.
大卫 我受够了
If you don’t let them have what they want,
如果你不把奈奥斯交给他们
then I’m going.
我就要出去
Let me go.
让我走
Go. Go.
你走吧
Go on.
走吧
No!
不 啊
Stay there and do as you’re told.
待在那里 照我的话做
If you don’t, I’ll break your neck.
你不听话我就弄断你的脖子
We’ve got more cartridges, Tom… enough for all of ’em!
弹♥药♥充足 汤姆 足够收拾他们的了
Just Niles. Listen.
我们抓奈奥斯就够了 听着…
He can’t shoot through that door.
他们射不坏那门的
You dirty Yank bastard!
你个杂种
Listen to me.
听我说
You know what happens if they get in now?
你知道他们进来后会怎么样
They’ll kill us all.
他们会把我们全都杀死的
They’ve gone too far to back down now.
他们现在已经没有退路了
You understand that?
你明白吗
We’re dead if they get in.
他们进来我们就死定了
Stay there, sweetheart. Stay.
甜心 你留在这里
Cawsey, come here! Where are you?
卡兹 来这里 你在哪里
Can you get in? Yeah, I think so.
你能进去吗 我想可以
They’ll be hiding from the gun.
他们会躲在枪射不到的地方
Get in, slip along and open the door.
进去后就赶快把门打开
Hey. Make bloody sure Tom don’t fire at me.
千万不要让汤姆射到我
He won’t. I’ll be there.
我会看住他的
Mrs. Sumner, I’ve got something for you here. Look.
萨姆纳太太 我有东西要给你看
See him down there?
看到了没有
Get out!
滚开
Let go.
放开我
Make one move, you son of a bitch,
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的再动一下
and I’ll slit your throat.
我就切断你的喉管
Give me your other hand.
把另一只手给我
Come on.
快点
This wasn’t any of my doing, sir.
其实不关我的事 先生
This was Venner and Hedden.
全是维恩他们干的
You know? Been after your wife.
你太太的事
Am I hurting you, Mr. Scutt?
我伤到你了吗
My neck’s on the glass. Good.
我脖子上就是玻璃 很好
Hope you slit your throat.
希望你别乱动
Come out here!
出来
Amy, come here.
艾米 来这里
Get me out of here!
把我弄出去
Tom!
汤姆
Wait. Fine. Watch my head.
等一等 当心我的头
Hold it still. That’s it.
不要动 就这样
Get upstairs.
上楼去
There we are.
好了
David! David!
大卫 大卫
No!

David!
大卫
No! Don’t! David! No!
不 啊 大卫 不
Open the attic door. Come on.
快把阁楼的门打开
Come on.
快点
Tom!
汤姆
Open the door or I’ll blow you to pieces!
开门 否则我把你打成碎片
You bastard. OK. OK, take it easy.
你个杂种 别紧张
Where is he? I can’t see him.
他在哪里 我看不到他
Open the door!
快开门
More water!
再多弄点水
Norman! Tom! Come in here!
诺曼 汤姆 来这里
Get at him!
我抓到他了
It’ll hold. Where’s the pole?
这能挡住他们 杆子在哪里
Go on. Yell out if you see them come around the front.
如果看见他们从前面进来你就大叫
Charlie,
查理
come over here!
来这里
Here we go again!
再来
Keep going, Norman! Do it again!
继续砸 诺曼
Tom!
汤姆
To your right a bit.
右边一点
Watch this one.
当心
He’s playing music.
他在放音乐
Give me the gun. Tom.
把枪给我
Out of the way. I’m going in.
滚开 我要冲进去
Keep the gun pointed and he won’t get near you.
注意瞄准 以防他偷袭你
I’ve got you, Tom!
我抓住你了 汤姆
What’s the matter, Tom?
怎么了 汤姆
You’re dead! I’ll kill you!
你死定了 我要杀了你
Don’t come in. You don’t come in here.
不要进来 你不要进来
Evening, Mr. Sumner.
晚上好 萨姆纳先生
Come on!
来啊
Gun’s empty.
枪里没子弹了
Is it, now?
现在有了
Why don’t you pull it and show me?
那你就扣扳机给我看看
I’ve got plenty of time, Mr. Sumner.
我有的是时间 萨姆纳先生
David, I need you!
大卫 快来帮我
Charlie!
查理
No! Get away!
不 滚开
No!
不 啊
No! No!
不 不
Take him downstairs, Charlie.
带他下楼去 查理
You put him to sleep.
让他好好睡一觉
I’ll call you when I’m ready.
我♥干♥完了会叫你的
Just do it, Charlie.
快点 查理
No, Charlie!
不 查理
No!

Jesus.
天啊
I got ’em all.
我把他们都解决掉了
Amy! Get the gun! Amy.
艾米… 去拿枪
Use the gun, Amy.
开枪 艾米
OK.

You OK?
你还好吧
I don’t know my way home.
我不认识回家的路
It’s OK.
没关系的
I don’t either.
我也不认识

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!