Home 喜剧电影 关键一票(2008)

关键一票(2008)

0
关键一票(2008)

This isn’t news anymore. this isn’t life. this is bigger.
这就是电视产业
This is television!
Johnson一家一直躲在他们的拖车里
The Johnsons have been virtually besieged inside their trailer.
但是我们遇到了给他送比萨饼的人
But we’re lucky to be joined by their pizza delivery man.
你怎么形容Earnest Johnson的思想状态
How would you characterize Earnest Johnson’s state of mind?
我得说 大部分的时候他都饿着
Mostly I’d say, he was hungry.
他都”饿”着
He was hungry.
这就对了
Well, there you have it.
我再不给他小费了
I ain’t tipping him anymore.
我该帮Mr Hardy修剪下他的榆树了
I ought to trim mrs. hardy’s elm.
好像在我们头顶上拍的 你觉得呢
Looks like it’s moving in our roof. what do you think?
难说 你觉得呢
Hard to tell. what do you think?
肯定是
Definitely.
这个镇子成了最火的搜索引擎关键词
Since has become the most googled town in the world…
都快赶上Jihad(阿♥拉♥伯语 圣♥战♥)了
Narrowly edging out in jihad.
我的老天爷
Holy crap!
-Bud? -是啊
– you Bud? – yeah!
你是Richard Petty(前纳斯卡车手)
You’re richard petty.
答对了
You got it, man.
等一下 宝贝 老大来了
Hold on. honey! it’s the king!
路口有个朋友我想让你见见 想上车吗?
I got a friend down the road I want you to meet. you wanna go for a ride?
当然了 我女儿能一起吗
Yes! could my daughter come?
这样的话, 那还是你开车好了 别把宝贝女儿伤到了
In that case, maybe you’d better drive. precious cargo and all!
稍等一下 Petty先生 胖子!
Just a minute, mr. petty. hey, chubby!
整天扛着个摄像机 你累不累啊 快滚吧
Just because it ain’t rolling, don’t make it furniture! back out of here!
来吧 宝贝女 咱们得走了
Come on, baby! we gotta go!
你可是Richard Petty啊
You’re richard petty!
Molly 亲爱的给我照张像
Molly! get a picture, honey.
两天前你要是跟我说 我会开着你的道奇…
If you told me two days ago that I’d be driving your dodge…
-拍到了吗 -是的
– did you get it? – yes.
再来一张 我把下巴露出来 像这样
Get one more. get it with my chin out a little bit. like that.
像英雄那样
Like a hero.
跟你说了 你是个疯子
I told you, you crazy!
你还什么都没见识到呢
You ain’t seen nothing yet.
Bud
Bud!
这是空军一号♥
This is the president’s plane.
你一定是Molly了 我姓Fox 跟总统共事
Hello, you be Molly. I’m mr. fox, I work with the president.
兄弟 我是Martin Fox
Hi. hi. Bud, martin fox.
-你好 -你好吗 进来吧
– hello. – how are you? come in.
请把帽子摘了
Take your hat off please. your hat.
这就是Johnson一家了
So, this is the Johnson family.
欢迎来到空军一号♥ 嗨 Molly
Welcome to air force one. hi, Molly.
-先生谢谢你请我们来 -是我的荣幸
– thanks for having us, sir. – it’s a pleasure.
-是总统先生 -呃?
– mr. president. – huh?
叫他总统先生
Call him mr. president.
这是我的荣幸 总统先生
It’s an honor, mr. president.
见到你是我的荣幸 Bud 能叫你Bud吗
It’s an honor to meet you, Bud. may I call you Bud?
当然了 总统先生
Yes, mr. president.
进来吧
Come on in, come on.
天哪
God, this…
这地方也太夸张了
This place is it’s really something!
这是我的空中小屋
It’s my little home in the sky.
就像是个有翅膀的拖车
It’s kinda, like a trailer with wings.
比喻的好 Bud
Fine analogy, Bud.
Molly 那天我在电视上看到你的演说了
Molly, I saw your speech on tv the other night.
印象深刻
Very impressive!
-说谢谢啊 宝贝女 -谢谢 总统先生
– say thank you, baby. – thank you, mr. president.
-你一定很自豪吧 -是的先生
– you must be a very proud father. – yes, sir.
天哪 又错了 是”总统”先生
God, I’m sorry. mr. president.
你能看出来吧 她才是我们家的幕后首脑
You can see why she’s definitely the brains of our operation.
我明白你的意思 我们都需要一个幕后首脑
I know what you mean. we all need a Molly.
这位Marty就是我的幕后首脑
Marty here, is my Molly.
对了 Molly 一个像你这么聪明的孩子
That’s right. Molly, I bet a smart kid like you…
会对战争陈列室感兴趣吧
Would love to see the war room.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我们去看看吧
Why don’t we have a peek and then
让爸爸跟总统先生谈谈
Your dad and the president can have a talk.
去吧 宝贝 老爸要跟总统谈谈
Go on, honey. daddy has to talk to the president.
你女儿真可爱
She’s a firecracker!
是的先生 她对我很重要
Yes, sir, she’s the whole deal!
其实我也想看看战争陈列室 总统先生
I wouldn’t mind seeing the war room, mr. president.
我等会就带你去看 请叫我Andy吧
I’ll show it to you later. and please, call me Andy.
-叫你Andy? -是的
– Andy? – yeah.
你确定吗 那个人…
Are you sure, that-that other guy…
这里有时很正式的
I know, things can get a little formal around here.
总指挥官管理整个国家 难免的嘛
Commander in chief, running the country and all that. please.
我只是一个普通人 跟你一样
I am just an ordinary man, like you…
我们可以把酒同欢
The kinda guy you can sit down and have a beer with.
你想喝啤酒吗 Bud
Would you like a beer, Bud?
啤酒?
A beer?
没开玩笑?
No shit?
没开玩笑
No shit.
那样的话
Well, then…
-当然要了 Andy -没问题
– yes. hell, yeah, Andy. – okay!
David 你能给我们来点啤酒吗
David, would you get us a couple of beers, please?
-多谢了 -所以呢…
– thank you very much. – so…
你回家后有故事跟小朋友们讲了
You’re gonna have some story to tell your friends.
我读过有关你的报导 你没输过一场选举
I read about you in the paper. they say you’ve never lost an election.
没错 读报可以让你见多识广
That’s right. you can learn a lot from reading the newspaper.
他们还说 你都没有信仰不择手段了
They also said that you don’t believe in anything anymore.
就算出♥卖♥♥♥你母亲的灵魂
Even if it meant selling your mother’s soul.
不对 那是诽谤 我母亲是一个很杰出
No, see, no, see that’s libelous, because my mother is a wonderful…
很杰出的女性
Wonderful, wonderful woman.
如果你见过我母亲 你就明白了
If you met my mother, you’d understand.
你是橄榄球迷吗 兄弟
You a football fan, Bud?
美国人都喜欢的 是吧
Well, I’m an american, aren’t i?
高中的时候玩过
I played a little in high school.
是吗 打什么位置
Did you now? what position?
四分卫
I was quarterback.
我一直以为橄榄球是个策略运动 就像外交
I always thought football was a strategic game. a lot like diplomacy.
你要有进攻 有防守
You got your offense, your defense,
总统就是四分卫
The president is like your quarterback…
美国选民
And the american voters…
就像是教练
Well… they’re like the coach.
从没有这么想过
Never thought of it that way.
教练的工作就是确保
Now the coach’s job is to make sure…
关键时刻 控球权在正确的队员手中
That the right man has the football at the critical time.
我完全明白你的意思 Andy
I know exactly what you mean, Andy.
是吗
Do you?
有点不明白
Maybe not.
请把橄榄球拿进来
Bring in the football, please.
Bud
Bud.
你想拿一下橄榄球吗
You wanna hold the football?
这里有个橄榄球?
There’s a football in there?
这个箱子里 装着
That case holds the launch codes…
美国核武发射密♥码♥
To america’s nuclear arsenal.
选举就是为了这些
That’s what this election’s all about.
发射密♥码♥ 你是说发射导弹吗
Launch codes like… missiles and shit?
我想让你假想下 美国就是一个球队
I want you to pretend that america is a team…
-你是教练 -好吧
– and you’re the coach. – okay.
现在是比赛第四节了
Let’s say it’s the 4th quarter.
我们有控球权 但是落后五分
We’ve got possession, but we’re down by five.
北♥韩♥队已经压到了我们的后场
North korea has us pinned in our own fifteenth line…
剩下最后一秒钟 你能怎么办
With one second on the dooms day clock. what are you doing to do?
对了 你用远投 胜利和失败的差别
Okay, you go long. the only thing standing between victory and defeat…
就是孤注一掷
Is a successful hail mary. one play.
你想把球交给谁呢 兄弟
Who are you gonna give the ball to, Bud?
你会把胜利的希望交给一个整个赛季
Do you pin your hopes on some liberal second string quarterback…
只出场五分钟的二线四分卫吗 当然不行
Who hasn’t had five minutes in the big show? of course you don’t.
你要做明智的决定
You do the smart thing.
唯一的决定 你选最强的球员