给我们这次光荣的机会
For this glorious opportunity.
在这次漫长的选举战中
I have met people of every race, color and creed
我见到了不同种族 肤色 信仰的人们
During this long campaign.
我向你们保证 我领导的白宫
I pledge to you that my white house
将会是一座彩虹之家
Will be a rainbow house.
它永远会向各种肤色和信仰的人们敞开
It’ll be open to people of all colors and creeds.
现在请去投票吧 我们需要你们的支持
Now, please, go and vote. We need your support.
很好 我要去应付媒体了
That was great. I’m gonna go do press.
好的
Great.
Greenleaf Greenleaf
Greenleaf! Greenleaf!
Gallup显示你下降了一个百分点
Gallup has you down by a point.
CNN USA Today说我们上升了两个百分点
CNN, USA Today, has us up by two.
而FoxNews说我们下降了六十个百分点
And FoxNews has us down by sixty.
你对于现在这种
What message are you trying to get out
胜负未定的局面有何评价
To the undecideds today?
我的意见依然相同
The same message we put out yesterday,
不管是昨天 上周
Last week and last year…
还是在去年开展选战的时候
When we started this campaign
那也是我们获胜的原因
And that’s why we’re going to win.
我们胸有成竹
Because we have the answers.
这不是些陈词滥调和无谓浮夸
Not platitudes and jingoistic rhetoric.
而是名副其实的事实
This is the truth train operation real deal.
近来 总统声称
In recent days, the president has aired ads
Greenleaf去天体营度假
Claiming Greenleaf has vacationed at a nudist colony.
算了吧 那只是些莫须有的罪名
Come on, now, that’s a tired accusation. It’s pure fiction.
那么 你怎么解释那些照片呢
Then, how do you answer for the photos?
那只是右翼分子的部落客涂鸦
Right wing blogo-smear, that’s how.
我大可以站在这里
Look, I could stand here and perpetuate the rumor
继续传播谣言
That as a young man the president
说总统年轻时是个赌徒
Had a gambling addiction,
但我不会沦为他们一样的乌合之众
But I’m not got going to sink to their level.
毫无根据 只知道信口开河
Despite eye witness accounts and documentation.
我们不会坐以待毙的
They sling mud, we sling ideas.
还有 如果Greenleaf失败了
Still, if Greenleaf loses
你们就是七连败了
You’ll be 0 for 7 on the national scene.
Betty 谢谢 对不起 到此为止吧
Thank you, Betty. Sorry, folks, that’s all I have time for.
吸血鬼
Leeches!
为什么投票就那么重要呢
Why it’s important to vote.
许多勇敢的战士牺牲了自己
Many brave soldiers sacrificed themselves.
这是我们应得的权利
A right we take for granted.
-为了人♥民♥ -通过人♥民♥
– For the people. – By the people.
我们人♥民♥
We the people!
我看不清我的字了
I can’t read my writing.
世界上所有伟大的文明
All the world’s great civilizations
都遵循着同一个规律
Have followed the same path.
从束缚到自♥由♥ 从自♥由♥到富裕
From bondage, to liberty, from liberty to abundance,
从富裕到满足
From abundance to complacency.
从满足到冷漠
From complacency to apathy.
从冷漠又回到了束缚
From apathy back to bondage.
要想改变历史
If we’re to be the exception to history,
我们必须打破这个循环
Then we must break the cycle.
为了那些已经忘记
For those who do not remember
历史会重演的人们
The past are condemned to repeat it.
很棒 你们都很棒
Very good, everybody. Very good.
拿着这个
Hold this.
好的 记住
Okay, remember.
走廊上不许奔跑打闹
No running till you get out to the playground.
最后一个很棒 我想用在新闻里
Your last one was great. I’d like to use it on the news.
-Molly的吗 -是的
– Molly? – Yes.
Molly 过来
Molly, come here.
Molly 这是Madison女士
Molly, This is Ms. Madison.
她是新闻记者
She’s the reporter from the news.
-你好 Molly -你好
– Hi, Molly. – Hi.
-还好吗 -很好
– How you doing? – Good.
你的文章很有深度
Your essay was very thoughtful.
谢谢
Thanks.
Madison女士今晚想在电视上发表你的文章
Ms. Madison is going to show your essay tonight.
-这真是太令人激动了 -是的
– Isn’t that exciting? – Yes, madam.
Molly 告诉我
Tell me something, Molly.
长大以后想干什么
What do you want to be when you grow up?
我有点拿不定主意
I go back and forth.
兽医或者美联储主席都行
Either a veterinarian or chairman of the Fed.
Bud在哪
Where’s Bud?
半小时前去撒尿了
Went to take a leak half an hour ago.
我听到喇叭在叫他的名字
I heard his name over the loudspeaker.
你午餐吃的什么
What’d you have for lunch?
-鸡蛋色拉 你呢 -白煮蛋
– Egg salad. You? – Hard boiled.
你好 Bud
Hey, Bud.
只是想提醒你一下
Just giving you a heads up.
管理层让我们再裁掉百分之十的人
Management wants us to cut another ten percent.
Carl 你就是管理层
Well, you are management, Carl.
听着 这六个月你都没按时打卡上班
Look, you haven’t punched in on time in six months.
没错 我偶尔会迟到那么五分钟
So, I’m five minutes late every once in a while.
那又能怎样
What is the big whoop?
你今年请31天病假 Bud
You took thirty-one sick days this year, Bud.
Carl 我有孩子 她会在学校染病回家
Well, I gotta kid, Carl. She brings it home from school.
靠 该死
Shit! Goddamnit!
该死 Carl
Well, hell, Carl!
你应该在进来的时候
You could have showed me your footage
就放这段录像的
When you walked in.
Bud 我知道我们曾经一起读书
I know we went to school together, Bud.
我也一直都很喜欢你
I’ve always liked you.
给我一个让你留下的理由
You gotta give me one good reason why I should keep you.
继续雇佣你的原因
Why I can keep you.
都见鬼去吧
All hellsabelle!
很抱歉你丢掉工作了
Sorry you lost your job.
没关系 Henry 只是
That’s alright, Henry. Just…
赢了你的钱之后 我就从解雇变成退休了
As soon as take your money, I’m going from fired to retired.
-Bud -怎么了
– Hey, Bud! – Yes?
Molly上电视了
Molly is on tv!
-从冷漠又回到了束缚 -天啊
– Apathy back to bondage. – Geez!
要想改变历史
If we are to be the exception to history,
我们必须打破这个循环
Then we must break the cycle.
-Curly 几点了 -七点过九分
– curly, what time you got? – Nine past seven.
天啊
God!
天啊 该死
God, man! Shit!
该死
Goddamnit!
请插入你的选票
Please, insert your ballot.
错误码 – 请重新设置
Error code – Reset requiered
我撞伤头了
I hurt the top of my head.
快 躺下
Come on, lay down.
真对不起 宝贝
I’m so sorry, baby.
我想和妈妈一起生活
I want to live with mom.
我也是
Me too.
New Mexico是出了名的摇摆不定的州
New Mexico is a classic swing state.
-Madison夫人吗 -请讲
– Mrs. Madison? – Speaking.
我是New Mexico竞选委员会的
I’m calling from the New Mexico election board.
-是什么 -New Mexico竞选委员会
– The what? – The new mexico election board.
女士 昨晚你在Texico的一个投票站
Madam, did you cast your vote at
投票了对吗
A Texico polling station last night?
今天早上投的
I voted in the morning.
是早上 好的
In the morning. Alright.
有什么问题吗
Is there something the matter?
没有 没有 很抱歉打扰你了
No, no, sorry to bother you.
太不可思议了 除了New Mexico之外
It is amazing. With every state but New Mexico reporting
在其它所有州都平分秋色
We’re now in a dead heat for the American presidency.
两位候选者均
Each candidate with virtually
获得了数量相当的选票
The same amount of electoral votes.
270 只要到了这个神奇的数 就大功告成了
270, the magic number to win. This is a real photo finish!
无论谁赢得了州内最多的选票
And it goes to whoever wins the popular vote in the state.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!