I’m Clara.
我叫克莱拉
How do you do?
幸会
I’m Audrey Hepburn.
我叫奥黛丽·赫本
I have to go to dance class.
我要去上舞蹈课了
Don’t let me keep you.
那我就不耽误你了
I’ll just get settled and–
我刚安顿下来
Are you a dancer?
你会跳舞吗
I’m not anything that I know of.
我什么都不会
Isn’t it beautiful?
好美啊
Do you study dance here?
你在这里学舞蹈吗
Of course I do.
当然了
Everyone does.
人人都学
It is beautiful.
真美啊
We’ll begin with pliés in first position.
我们先练一号♥位弯曲
Hello, operator.
你好 接线员
Do you have a listing in London for a Joseph Hepburn?
我想找一个住在伦敦的人 约瑟夫·赫本
You have a Joseph Hepburn living there?
的确有一位约瑟夫·赫本
Joseph Hepburn who used to live in Brussels?
曾居住在布鲁塞尔的约瑟夫·赫本
I’m his daughter. Could I leave a message for him, please?
我是他的女儿 你能帮我留个言吗
My father is there? May I speak with him, please?
我父亲在吗 我能和他通话吗
I see.
好吧
Your father was there, and he didn’t want to talk to you?
你父亲在场 却不肯跟你通话
They said he couldn’t speak at the moment and would call me back…
他们说他不方便通话 过会儿再打给我
but he hasn’t.
却没等到
I think you’re lucky not seeing your parents. Really, I do.
我觉得见不到父母才幸运呢 真的
All they do is complain, anyway…
他们只知道抱怨
and tell you how unacceptable you are.
然后说你这也不好 那也不好
My mother doesn’t do that.
我母亲不是这样的
She tells me I can be anything I want.
她告诉我 我想当什么都行
I wish I had my parents in a glass case…
我真希望能把父母摆进玻璃橱
Like in a wax museum
就像蜡像馆里的人
all dressed up to go out, but never going anywhere ever again.
整装待发 却又从不离开
If I ever get married, I’m going to marry…
如果我将来结婚 我要嫁给一个
a man with beautiful hair…
拥有飘逸秀发的男人
who looks marvelous in his tuxedo…
并且身穿帅气的燕尾服
and is utterly devoted to me and the children.
还要全身心对我和孩子好
I’m going to have two children. One isn’t enough.
我打算生两个孩子 一个不够
I think being a mother must be the best thing in all the world.
做母亲一定是世上最棒的事了
I’m going to let my girls climb in bed with me…
我会让女儿们爬上♥床♥一起睡
whenever they want.
只要她们愿意
And one day…
有一天
our father will come home…
孩子的父亲会回到家
and we’ll be so happy.
一家人其乐融融
Very good, girls.
很好 孩子们
That was lovely, Audrey.
动作真美 奥黛丽
Audrey.
奥黛丽
Could I speak with you a moment, please?
你能过来一下吗
Of course.
当然
Ready, girls? And–
准备 开始
I have just received this note from your mother.
我刚收到你母亲寄来的信
After conferring with your Uncle Willem,
她与你维勒姆舅舅商量后
she is taking you out of school.
决定接你离开学校
Now that France and England have declared war on Germany…
现在法国与英国已经向德国宣战了
she wants you with her in Holland.
她想让你陪她呆在荷兰
But if there is a war…
可就算开战了
wouldn’t we be safer here than in Holland?
这里不是比荷兰更安全吗
“Holland is a neutral country.
荷兰是中立国
My cousin is a cabinet minister.
我表弟是内阁大臣
He assures me that we will not enter the war…
他向我保证 荷兰不会参战
even if England is leveled by the bombing.”
哪怕英国被夷为平地
Do I have to leave?
我必须离开吗
I’m afraid so.
恐怕是的
Your mother has already been in touch with your father.
你母亲已经派人联络你父亲
He’ll meet you at the airport and put you on the plane.
他会来机场见你 送你上飞机
My father?
我父亲
When do I leave?
什么时候走
Tomorrow.
明天
British European Airways is pleased to announce the arrival….
英欧航♥空♥的飞机即将降落
of flight 23 from Paris.
23号♥航♥班♥ 由巴黎出发
Have you ever been to Holland?
你去过荷兰吗
Mother says they grow the most beautiful flowers there.
母亲说那里的花是世上最漂亮的
Please continue your dancing, Audrey.
答应我 要继续跳舞 奥黛丽
It’s very important not to stop at this stage in your development.
记住 一日不练十年空
There he is. Father!
他来了 父亲
Paging passenger Orlens.
乘客奥伦斯请注意
Please report to the information counter.
请您速至服务台
You’re all grown up, Audrey.
你长大了 奥黛丽
I’ve thought of you every day.
我每天都在想你
I didn’t realize how long it had been.
没想到都这么久了
Why didn’t you visit me at school, Father?
你为什么不来学校找我 父亲
I meant to, of course, but–
我也想来 可是
I’m sorry we couldn’t have seen each other under better circumstances.
很抱歉 我们只能在这种情形下见面
I am a British subject, yes.
我是英国籍的
I don’t see why my papers should be necessary.
那为什么还要我出示文书
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
Flight 61 to Amsterdam is now boarding.
飞往阿姆斯特丹的61号♥航♥班♥开始登机了
Is there a problem? They’re calling her flight.
有什么问题吗 航♥班♥开始登机了
Your daughter may board the flight,
您的女儿可以登机
but then we have a few more questions for you.
但我们有些问题要询问您
Any persons holding tickets for flight 61 to Amsterdam…
乘坐61号♥航♥班♥ 飞往阿姆斯特丹的乘客
please report to gate five.
请前往五号♥登机口登机
After the war, things will be better.
战争结束后 一切都会好起来的
We’ll see each other then.
我们那时再见了
Miss?
小姐
Time for you to go.
您该出发了
I love you so much, Father.
我好爱你 父亲
Good-bye, princess.
再见 小公主
This will be the final call for flight 61 to Amsterdam.
最后通知 请61号♥航♥班♥乘客尽快登机
All passengers, please proceed to gate five.
登机乘客请前往五号♥口
Come along now, sir.
请跟我们走 先生
Don’t make any trouble, sir.
请别让我们为难
I’ll get you, Mr. Frown-all-the-time.
非征服你不可 皱眉头先生
Cut!

And let’s print that!
这段要了
It was perfect. Thank you.
太完美了 谢谢
You did it! Did he see it?
你成功了 他有看见吗
Where did he go? Who?
他去哪儿了 谁
Truman Capote, of course.
杜鲁门·卡波特
I don’t know what you’re worried about.
真搞不懂你有什么好担心的
I just don’t want to disappoint you. I don’t want to let you down.
我可不想让你失望
Audrey, that would be impossible.
奥黛丽 那是不可能的
You were beautiful.
你演得美极了
Thank you.
谢谢
Miss Hepburn, you remember my daughter Irene?
赫本小姐 记得我女儿艾琳吗
Of course.
当然记得
These are for you, Miss Hepburn. I chose them myself.
这花送给你 赫本小姐 我亲手挑的
Thank you, darling. They’re beautiful.
谢谢你 亲爱的 真漂亮
Here you are. Thank you.
这支送给你 谢谢
You’re welcome. Thank you.
不用客气 谢谢
In an act of unprecedented and undeserved hostility…
出乎意料的敌意袭来
the army of the Third Reich has invaded Holland…
第三帝国♥军♥入侵了荷兰
taking the entire country captive.
并俘虏了全国的人♥民♥
Radio Free Netherlands reports that the Dutch queen Wilhelmina…
自♥由♥荷兰电台报导说 荷兰女王威廉敏娜
after strong recommendations from her advisors…
在内阁的强烈建议下
boarded ship for London this morning.
今早已登船前往伦敦
Over the past two weeks…
过去两周内
battalions of German soldiers…
大批德国♥军♥队
have occupied several cities, including–
已占领了多座城市 包括…
You said Germany would never invade Holland.
你说过德国不会入侵荷兰的
I thought we would be safer here.
我以为这里更安全

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!