Moon River
月亮河
Wider than a mile
宽不过一英里
I’m crossing you in style
我会优雅地遇见你
Someday
总有一天
Oh, dream maker Hey, Skip. Where’d all this chocolate come from?
织梦的人啊 斯基 哪来的巧克力
I’ve never seen so much chocolate on a set before.
我还没在哪个片场见过这么多巧克力
Audrey buys it for the crew.
奥黛丽买♥♥给剧组的
“You can never have too much chocolate.” That’s what she always says.
“巧克力永远吃不厌” 她如是说
What are we shooting next? The song on the balcony.
下一场拍什么 阳台唱歌♥
Do you believe this? They gave her a damn song!
真不敢相信 他们居然让她唱歌♥
Call girls don’t sing.
应♥召♥女郎是不唱歌♥的
She doesn’t seem like a call girl to me.
她看着不像是应♥召♥女郎
She was in my book.
在我书里她就是
There’s such a lot of world
如此广阔的世界
To see
待我们欣赏
We’re after
我们跟随
The same
同一道
Rainbow’s end
彩虹的末端
Waiting round the bend
在那弧线上彼此等候
My huckleberry friend
我那可爱的老朋友
Moon River
月亮河
And me
和我
Are you sure you want me to sing?
你确定要我唱歌♥吗
Of course I ‘m sure.
当然确定
Aren’t you? I suppose so.
你呢 我想是吧
After all, I didn’t know how to do half the things I did in my life.
毕竟 我这辈子做过的事 一半是糊里糊涂的
Shall we get to work?
继续工作吧
How many girls is she taking? Do you know?
她打算招几个 你知道吗
Kay Kendall. I haven’t seen you around.
我叫凯·肯道尔 没见过你
I’d like to talk, but I can’t do two things at once.
我想开口 不过一心不能二用
If Madame Rambert doesn’t like me, I don’t know what I’ll do.
要是兰伯特夫人看不上我 我就无处可去了
Sorry. Audrey Hepburn.
抱歉 我叫奥黛丽·赫本
How do you do? Are you from London?
你好 你是伦敦人吗
No. I just arrived last week.
不是 我上周刚来的
Listen. Some of us gypsy types are going for a coffee later…
我们几个跳吉普赛的打算过会儿去喝咖啡
if you feel like it.
如果你想去的话
I don’t know what that is.
我不知道是什么
Gypsies or coffee?
不知道吉普赛还是咖啡
We will have the first combination, please.
即将进行第一轮选拔
You were in Holland for the war? Why?
开战时你们在荷兰 为什么
My mother’s Dutch.
我母亲是荷兰人
Was it very difficult there?
战时气氛紧张吗
Yes, but my mother pulled us through it.
是的 但我妈妈帮我们挺过来了
I was very sick at the end of the war,
战争结束时 我病得很重
and she got cigarettes from the English soldiers
她从英国士兵那弄到几包烟
and traded them on the black market for penicillin.
然后拿到黑市上换了盘尼西林
She was very brave. And very clever.
她很勇敢 也很聪明
She saved my life.
她救了我的命
She sacrificed so much that I could come to London to study dance.
她牺牲了很多 只为能送我来伦敦学舞蹈
If you need some quick money, you can always do revues in nightclubs.
你若急需要用钱 可以去夜♥总♥会♥表演
Or do chorus parts in musicals.
或者给音乐剧唱和声
That’s what a gypsy is– a dancer in a musical.
这就是吉普赛 音乐剧舞者
I don’t want to dance in musicals.
我不想给音乐剧跳舞
I don’t think I know how to do that kind of dancing, anyway.
再说我也不知道怎么跳那种舞
You want to be a prima ballerina.
你想当首席芭蕾演员
Anything else? Do you want to be rich? Do you want to be queen?
还有呢 想变得富有 还是想当女王
I know it sounds impossible…
我知道这听上去不可能
but I’d like to be a great dancer…
但我想成为一名伟大的舞蹈者
and then retire, get married and have children.
然后退休 结婚生子
Dancers don’t have children.
舞蹈者是不生孩子的
And I’d like to find my father.
我还要找到我父亲
He’s somewhere here in England, I think.
我觉得他就在英国某处
If I could just dance somewhere important…
如果我能在大场合跳舞
Like Covent Garden? maybe he’d come to see me.
比如科芬园 也许他会来见我
Oh, baby…
宝贝
you are the biggest dreamer I ever met.
你比谁都会做梦
We need to get you a boyfriend.
得赶快给你找个男朋友
I know I lost a lot of time not dancing during the war.
我在战时很久没跳舞了
I don’t know if you can catch up.
我不知道你还能不能赶得上
Please, give me a chance.
求你了 给我一个机会
If you had to, would you give up everything to dance?
你愿意为舞蹈而放弃一切吗
I couldn’t give up my mother.
我不会放弃我母亲
You wouldn’t have to give up your mother.
不用你放弃你母亲
And I want to have children…
我还想要孩子
but I can have children when I’m too old to dance.
但我可以等我跳不动了 再生孩子
Your teacher in Holland has written me about your situation.
你在荷兰的老师写信告诉了我你的境况
And since she recommends you so highly…
既然她强烈推荐你
I will give you a chance.
我就给你个机会
But it will not be on full scholarship, as you have asked.
但你得不到全额奖学金
It will be very difficult for you…
你的生活会很困难
but if I don’t give you the chance…
但如果我不给你机会
then the war has triumphed over the dance, and we can’t allow that.
那战争就战胜了舞蹈 我们决不允许这样
Thank you.
谢谢
I just don’t know if I’m good enough.
我不知道自己实力够不够
I’m not dancing very well lately, and the other girls are so beautiful.
我最近跳得不太好 其他女孩们又很漂亮
If it isn’t dance, it’ll be something else.
跳不了舞 还可以干别的
No.

No, it has to be dance.
不行 我一定要跳舞
It’s my life.
这是我的性命
Wasn’t there ever anything that you wanted more
你可曾渴望过什么东西
than anything in the world?
胜过世上的一切
I wanted you. Does that count?
我渴望你 这算吗
I’m only happy when I’m dancing.
我只有跳舞时才会快乐
It’s the only time I’m not nervous about what to do with my hands…
唯有那时 我才不会担心手放在哪儿
or whether I remember everyone’s name.
不用担心记不住所有人的名字
Audrey, you are a beautiful dancer.
奥黛丽 你是个美丽的舞者
You have worked very hard…
你练习得非常刻苦
and I’m very proud of what you’ve accomplished.
我为你的成就感到骄傲
That isn’t what I’m saying.
可我想说的不是这个
What I mean is…
我想说的是
sometimes life has other ideas about what we should do.
有时人生自有另外的打算
Take me, for example.
就拿我来说
I am a baroness working in a restaurant.
我身为男爵夫人 却要在饭店打工
It wouldn’t have been my idea…
这也不是我的梦想
but I do feel very peaceful here.
但我现在心情十分平和
You’ve made it look so much better.
你把餐桌打扮得好看极了
What does Madame Rambert think about your dancing?
兰伯特夫人对你跳舞有什么想法
I don’t know.
我不知道
I’m afraid to ask her.
我不敢问她
I have been watching you very carefully, Audrey…
我一直在仔细观察你 奥黛丽
and I regret to tell you…
很遗憾地告诉你
that you have neither the stature nor the talent…
你缺乏身段和天份
to achieve success as a prima ballerina.
无法成为首席芭蕾演员
I see.
我懂了
Thank you for letting me study with you…
谢谢您教我跳舞
and thank you for telling me the truth.
谢谢您告诉我真♥相♥
Over here.
看这里
Oh, this isn’t working.
不管用
Your jaw is so long.
你下颚太宽
Tuck your chin down a little.
下巴往下一点
I know I don’t look like the other girls.
我知道自己跟普通女孩不一样
All right.
好了
Your features are very distinct.
你的特征非常明显
Your eyes are almost– Were your parents Asian?
你的眼睛几乎…你父母是亚洲人吗
No.
不是
Over here. Down–
转过来 往下
Over here. Down a little. Relax your eyes.
转过来 往下一点 眼睛放松
Let’s try and take a picture now, shall we?
我们再来照一张 好吗
Hold that.
别动
Smile, please.
微笑啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!