Bogie.
鲍嘉
He doesn’t really like beautiful women.
他不怎么喜欢漂亮的女人
Maybe next time I’ll get the chance to be the lucky leading man.
也许下次我能有幸饰演你的另一半
Well, now I’m the one dreaming.
现在做梦的人是我
Ready, darling? Yes.
准备好了吗 亲爱的 是的
Good night, gentlemen.
晚安 先生们
Talk to you soon, Greg?
希望再见 格里高利
It really was a pleasure.
和你谈话很愉快
Katharine, darling.
凯瑟琳 亲爱的
I’m sorry to disappoint you, Monsieur Givenchy.
抱歉让你失望了 纪梵希先生
I’m Audrey Hepburn.
我是奥黛丽·赫本
Please forgive me.
请原谅
They told me Miss Hepburn the film star was coming to see me.
他们告诉我 影星赫本小姐来找我
Who would have known there were two such lovely women?
没想到 竟能见到两位如此美丽的女人
Let’s get to work, shall we?
我们谈正事吧
I like the pink. It’s my favorite as well.
我喜欢粉色 也是我的最爱
The rest of them don’t understand the pink, but we are right.
他们都不懂粉色 但我们有眼光
It is sublime.
它很美
You don’t think it will make my neck look too long?
你不觉得这会让我的脖子显得太长吗
There is no such thing as “too long.”
怎么会太长呢
Not in legs, not in necks Not in life?
腿不嫌长 脖子也是 还有生命
My dear Audrey, I think you are more beautiful inside than out.
亲爱的奥黛丽 你的内心比外表更美丽
Maybe a very small hat.
也许小帽子不错
Maybe a large hat…
也许大帽子
and large sunglasses.
配大号♥太阳眼镜
I love it.
我喜欢
But I’ll be riding in a convertible. I can’t be holding onto my hat.
不过我将坐在敞篷车内 帽子会吹走的
Then we will save it for another film.
那就留给下一场电影
Here is your small American convertible hat.
这就是你的小小美式敞篷车帽
I think I have to have a small dog to go with this hat.
看来我得抱一只小狗来配这顶帽子了
We shall make you the princess of the ball.
我们要把你打扮成舞会上的公主
It’s magnificent.
太漂亮了
Oh, dear, look at him.
亲爱的 瞧他
Don’t be afraid of Bogart.
不用怕鲍嘉
Not him. The other one.
不是他 另一个
Holden, yeah. He’s the one to be afraid of, all right.
霍尔顿 他挺让别人害怕的
What’s he doing? He’s coming to open your door.
他在干嘛 他来为你开门
I think I can beat him to it if you want me to.
如果你讨厌他 我可以抢在他前面
No, you stay right where you are.
别 你老老实实呆着
Good afternoon.
下午好
My God, look at you.
天哪 看看你
Hello there.
你好
Come on. I’ll introduce you to the gang.
来吧 我把你介绍给大伙
We’re having a little party.
我们正开聚会呢
Let’s get a drink. What will it be?
喝一杯吧 你想喝什么
Whiskey. Two whiskeys.
威士忌 两杯威士忌
They’re watching us.
大家都看着呢
Let them watch.
随他们看
You’ve never been kissed?
你没被人吻过吗
Not by a married man in the middle of a party.
没被已婚男子在聚会上吻过
Well, then, let’s get out of here.
那我们走吧
No.

You stay, and I’ll leave while I still can.
你留下 我得趁双脚听话时赶紧走
So, Audrey, did you make it all right up the tree?
奥黛丽 你爬过那棵树了吗
I did.
是的
When we make the shot tonight, can you get up there a little faster?
今晚拍摄时 你能迅速爬上去吗
I can.
可以
Gretchen, I need to talk to you.
格雷琴 我有话跟你说
Just tell me how the hell I can romance that ridiculous girl…
谁能告诉我 在你的目光下
when you’re watching from a tree?
我怎能一心讨好那位姑娘
I won’t look if you don’t want me to.
你不要我看 那我就不看咯
Aw, stay there. I can’t get you out of my mind, anyway.
你继续吧 反正我也忘不了你
Say, what are you doing tonight?
你今晚有空吗
I’ll have to ask Mother.
我得问我母亲
Ask her if you could spend the night with me.
问问她是否允许你今晚跟我在一起
Actually, I know the answer to that, thank you.
我知道她会怎么回答 谢谢
How could you say such a thing?
你怎么能提这种要求呢
I’m crazy for you, baby. I’m not giving up no matter what you say.
我为你而痴迷 随你怎么说我都不会放弃
Bill, I need you over here, please.
比尔 请过来一下
He’s quite handsome…
他挺帅的
in an American sort of way.
很有美国风味
And I’m falling in love with him.
我想我爱上他了
I’m trying not to.
我正努力克制
He’s married. I know he’s married.
他结了婚了 我知道
And I know what they say, that he has a girl in every movie…
也听过传言 他每部电影都要勾搭一个女人
but he’s not that way with me.
但他对我不一样
What about your career?
你的事业怎么办
When I’m with him, I don’t even think about my career.
跟他在一起时 事业已经抛诸脑后
I just feel happy and light.
只感觉到快乐 轻松
I want to feel like this forever.
我想永远保持这种感觉
Isn’t this the way you felt about James?
你当初对詹姆斯不也是这种感觉吗
James was dear and very good to me, but Bill…
詹姆斯很疼我 对我很好 可是比尔
he makes my heart stop.
他令我的心停止了跳动
Okay, five-minute warning, everyone. Stand by.
五分钟后开拍 各位做好准备
Stand by. Five-minute warning. Thank you.
做好准备 五分钟后开拍
Okay, everybody, clear the frame, please.
各位请离开布景
If I didn’t have to finish this movie, I would drop dead right now.
若不是为了拍完电影 我一定现在就死了
Well, that isn’t necessary.
大可不必
I know, for as long as I live, I will never see anyone
我这一辈子都不会遇见
more beautiful than you are at this moment.
比此刻的你更美丽的女人了
I am hopelessly in love with you, head over heels.
我已无可救药地爱上你了
Every cliché in the book.
这份爱无以言表
Tell me. What do I have to do to have a chance with you?
告诉我 怎样才能赢得你的芳心
Audrey, Bogie, stand by.
奥黛丽 鲍嘉 准备
How could I kiss Bogie now after what you’ve just said?
听了你这番话 我怎能再吻鲍嘉
Bill, I need you out of there.
比尔 你可以退场了
Ready to roll. Getting ready to shoot now.
胶片准备完毕 准备开拍
All right, people. Let’s go. Everyone in place, please.
各位 开始吧 各就各位
All right, quiet down.
都安静下来
Come on, now. Be ready.
来吧 做好准备
Okay, everybody. Here we go.
各位 马上开始
Sabrina, scene 44, take 3.
《龙凤配》 44场 第3次
Action.
开拍
If David were here, he’d kiss you right now.
如果站在这的是大卫 他一定在吻你了
Yes, he would.
他会的
It’s all in the family.
一家人心意相通
What’s the matter with Bogie?
鲍嘉怎么回事
The most beautiful girl in the world…
面对美若天仙的女子
and it looks like he has to force himself to kiss her.
他居然吻得这么不情愿
Cut.

What? I love this movie.
怎么了 我好喜欢这部影片
I catch myself pretending sometimes that it’s not a movie…
我有时甚至会觉得这不是电影
that it’s real life.
而是现实
I’ve just returned from Paris with my cute little dog…
我刚带着小狗从巴黎回来
my father lives in the garage over there…
我父亲住在车♥库♥里
and you, you’re in love with me.
而你 你爱上了我
How would you like the movie to end?
你希望电影如何结局
Well, I’d marry you, of course.
当然是我嫁给了你
We’d have a house full of children, live happily ever after.
生了一堆孩子 从此过上幸福美满的日子
It’s not that your brother isn’t nice.
并不是你哥哥人不好
It’s just I could never love him the way I love you.
但我不可能像爱你这样爱他
You could marry me if you wanted to.
你愿意的话 可以嫁给我
Do you think they’d rewrite the movie?
你觉得他们会改写剧本吗
No. Not in the movie.
不 剧本不会改
In Reno or Las Vegas. Wherever I get my divorce.
不过在里诺或是拉斯维加斯 我可以离婚
A divorce?
离婚
You would get a divorce?
你愿意离婚吗
I wasn’t kidding, Audrey.
我没开玩笑 奥黛丽
I want you.
我要你
I want you to marry me.
我要你嫁给我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!