Everything will be fine. I hope so.
一切都会好起来的 但愿如此
Anita, the verdict’s in.
安尼塔 定论人上场了
Can I have your attention, please?
各位请注意
“The delightful Miss Hepburn…
讨人喜欢的赫本小姐
obviously is not an experienced actress…
显然缺乏演戏的经验
but her quality is so winning, so true…
但她的表演令人折服 真实不虚
that she is the success of the evening.”
不愧为今晚的闪耀之星
“A young actress of great charm…
魅力四射的年轻演员
who pulls the whole thing into focus.”
吸引了全世界的目光
“The acting find of the year!”
年度最佳新人
“Audrey Hepburn is nearly perfect as Gigi.”
奥黛丽·赫本 接近琪琪般得完美
They hate the play, and they love her. Can you believe it?
他们讨厌这部戏 却喜欢她 难以置信
Smile. That’s it. Big smile now.
微笑 对了 笑吧
Just look at them, darling.
看他们 亲爱的
Do you know what a gift that is…
你就是拥有这种天赋
just to make people smile like that?
能让别人开怀大笑
I’m trying to arrange it so I can be in Rome the whole time…
我正尽力安排 希望能在罗马陪你
while you’re shooting Roman Holiday.
看着你演《罗马假日》
Then we can be married before you start the Gigi tour…
我们结婚后 你再开始《金粉世界》巡演
if you do a Gigi tour.
如果你打算巡演的话
Maybe you’ll just want to rest.
也许到时你想休息了
I can’t marry you, James.
我不能嫁给你 詹姆斯
Why don’t you just enjoy your opening,
不如 你先尽情享受这次演出
and once everything calms down–
等一切平静下来之后
No, I don’t want things to calm down.
不 我不想要平静
I love what’s happened to me…
我喜欢现在的我
but I can’t have everything.
可我无法兼顾
I was nearly fired from Gigi for spending too many nights out.
我由于多晚玩乐 差点被剧组开除
I have to be serious about this.
这次我必须认真对待
All I want to do is help.
我只想要帮你
Wouldn’t it help if I was there all the time?
我在片场陪着你 对你没有帮助吗
No.
没有
If you were there, I’d want to be with you…
你若在场 我会一心想要陪着你
to make sure you were having a good time.
以确保你过得快乐
Pretty soon, I wouldn’t be thinking about acting at all.
过不了多久 我就会完全忘却演戏
Then I’d be fired or not hired again,
到那时我就会被开除 或永不录用
and I don’t want that.
我不想这样
I want to see how good I can be.
我要挑战自己的极限
I don’t want to be the cute young girl forever.
我不想永远做一个可爱的小姑娘
I want my life to mean something…
我想让人生变得有意义
and I can’t do that and be married too.
为此 我不能和你结婚
I just know I can’t.
我做不到
Please forgive me.
请原谅我
If that’s what you decide, I’ll understand, of course.
既然你意已决 我理解你
I didn’t know what I wanted, and now I do.
我以前不了解自己想要什么 现在我知道了
I have loved you as much as I can.
我全心全意地爱过你
But I love this work so much, and that isn’t fair.
但我太爱这份工作了 这样不公平
Can’t you just let me go?
你能放我走吗
If I have to.
为了你 我愿意
Thank you, darling.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Audrey. Have you ever seen Capote talk to anyone?
奥黛丽 你见过卡波特和谁说过话吗
He’s always just sitting around rubbing his face,
他总是坐在那儿擦脸
looking all depressed.
一脸沮丧
I don’t think he approves of us, George…
我觉得他不赞同我们 乔治
but I’m working on it.
我会搞定他的
Can I ask you a question? About what?
我能问你个问题吗 什么
About the character you’ve written, of course.
当然是关于你书中的角色
She’s a call girl. I know that.
她是个应♥召♥女郎 这我知道
But she doesn’t actually seem to have sex with all of these men.
可她并没有与所有男人都发♥生♥关♥系♥
So is it only some of them, or only the ones she wants to marry?
究竟是其中几个 还是她愿意嫁的那些
What do you think?
你以为呢
Well, I think she’s a lot like I was in the beginning.
我觉得她跟我当年很像
Which was?
怎样
Afraid to let somebody know how little I knew.
害怕别人知道自己懂的很少
Roman Holiday, scene 52, take 3. Marker.
《罗马假日》 52场 第3次
Cut!

That wasn’t so bad, was it? Oh, I’m having such a good time.
还不错 是吧 太有意思了
Really I am.
真的
See, it’s easy to look like you’re having fun in the movies.
我说吧 演戏时想要表现出快乐很容易
Just open your eyes as wide as you can…
只需要睁大眼睛
stare straight ahead and hang on for dear life.
盯着前边 拼命保持住
I love making movies even more than I love watching them…
与看电影相比 我现在更爱拍电影了
and I love watching them.
其实我也很爱看电影
And I love seeing it all through your eyes.
我喜欢从你眼里看到这些
I haven’t had so much fun on a movie in years.
我拍电影这么多年都没这么开心过了
The first night our town in Holland was liberated…
我家荷兰的小镇解放当晚
they set up a big screen in the middle of the street
在大街中♥央♥竖起了大荧幕
and showed us a movie.
播放了一部电影
And do you know what it was about?
你知道是讲什么的吗
War. And you know what?
战争 你知道吗
We liked it. We loved it.
大家都很喜欢看
The papers said what?
报纸说什么
They said you and Gregory Peck…
报纸说你和格里高利·派克
were having an affair during the filming.
拍电影时发生了外遇
But it isn’t true.
这是造谣
Can’t someone tell them that it isn’t true?
没有人来澄清这件事吗
You’re going to have to be very careful now, Audrey.
你现在要非常小心 奥黛丽
Don’t tell anyone anything you don’t want to read on the front page.
不想上头条 就别对任何人透露任何事
Just keep smiling until we get to the front.
保持微笑 一路走到台前
Miss Hepburn,
赫本小姐
how does it feel to be playing the lead in your first movie?
首部电影就演主角的感受如何
Before I introduce Audrey to you…
向大家介绍奥黛丽之前
I want to introduce all of you to Audrey.
我先向奥黛丽介绍一下各位
My dear, these people standing up front are reporters.
亲爱的 站在你面前的是记者
The ones standing at the back are bankers and lawyers.
咱在最后的是银行家和律师
And those people over in the corner kicking themselves…
站在角落里神情愉快的
are the studio executives…
是制片厂的主管们
who did not hire you to a 100-year contract.
他们没跟你签一百年的合同
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
Miss Audrey Hepburn.
奥黛丽·赫本小姐
How’s it going, princess?
您好吗 公主殿下
You have my permission to withdraw.
平身
Is it true your next picture is Sabrina?
您的下部影片是《龙凤配》吗
Yes, it is.
是的
I asked the studio to buy it for me, and they did.
我请求制片厂为我买♥♥下来 他们买♥♥了
Isn’t that amazing?
他们多好啊
But the best part is that I get to fly to Paris to pick out the clothes.
不过最高兴的是 我可以去巴黎挑选服装
What do you think of all these girls
很多女孩都剪和你一样的发型
cutting their hair to look like you?
对此你有何看法
Well, I can only hope that the haircut…
那我只能祝愿她们剪了发之后
works as well for them as it has for me.
能像我一样合身
Miss Hepburn, your parents must be very proud.
赫本小姐 你父母一定为你骄傲
Are they here?
他们在场吗
My mother is right over there.
我母亲就在那儿
Where? Where?
在哪儿 哪儿
And your father?
那你父亲呢
Is he proud?
他为你骄傲吗
My father is a man that likes to keep his feelings to himself.
我父亲不善于表露自己的感情
Next question.
下一位
Byebye. Bye.
再见 再见
Audrey, I’d like you to meet a great friend of mine.
奥黛丽 见见我这位好朋友
This is Mel Ferrer, a wonderful actor and director.
梅尔·费雷尔 杰出演员兼导演
Oh, what a pleasure. The pleasure is all mine.
真是荣幸 这是我的荣幸
You were wonderful in Lili.
你在《孤凤奇缘》里演得棒极了
I haven’t seen the new movies.
我还来不及看你的新电影
Well, you’d better start watching.
你最好赶快看看
You’re going to be very big in pictures.
你会成为影坛巨星的
That’s what I keep telling her.
我早就告诉她了
Sabrina is perfect for you.
《龙凤配》太适合你了
Who’s playing the smart brother?
谁演那位聪明的大哥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!