另一只脚
The other foot!
在你屁♥股♥后面
It’s on your bottom!
抓到了
I gots it.
它好像认识你
Seems to know you, gal.

Look.
是一个金色的美梦
It is a golden phizzwizard.
真希望我能听见
I wish I could hear it.

Here.
它很温柔
It be’s very soft.
你真的能听到这些梦说的话吗
Do you actually hear what these dreams say?
是的
Yeah, I do.
这个听着就像你
Well, this one sounds like you.
你好 甜蜜的梦
Hello, beautiful dream.

It…

Look.
去抓一个吧 小淘气鬼
Go on, make yourself useful, my little frogglefrump.

I…
-我不行 -你行的
– I couldn’t. – Yeah, you could.
用你的手 你细长的手指
Use your hands, your titchy little figglers.
我抓到一个了
Ah! I got one!
放它走吧 苏菲
Let it go, Sophie.
拿过来 给我吧
Give it here. Give it to me.
给我吧
Give it to me.
来 拿过来
Go, give it here.
我的天啊
Oh, mince my maggots.
这是一个非常可怕的噩梦
I think this be a very, very bad dream.
这里还有噩梦吗
There are bad dreams here, too?
这是一个可怕的噩梦
It be a trogglehumper.
你要怎么处置它
What are you going to do with it?
我把它们关起来
I locks them up,
你这邪恶的小东西
you wicked beastie, you.
这噩梦说了什么
What does the bad dream say?
它说
It says…
瞧你都干了些什么
“Look at what you has done
那是不可宽恕的
and there be no forgiveness.”
你在哪里
Where are you?
我看不到你了
I can’t see you.
好心眼巨人
Big Friendly Giant!
好心眼巨人
Big Friendly Giant,
我要叫你
I’m going to call you
好心眼巨人
BFG.
你想怎么叫就怎么叫
You calls me what you likes.
接下来你要去哪里
Where are you going next?
去吹梦
Dream-blowing.
我能做的也就是这么多了
It be as good as I can do.
为什么来这里
Why here?
因为我听到孩子的心声
Because I hears a little heart.
什么事能让你开心 小姑娘
What be your pleasure, missy?
让他们都有甜蜜的梦
Make them all happy.
好心眼巨人 是你♥爸♥妈教你吹梦的吗
BFG, did your mother or father teach you about dreams?
巨人是没有爸妈的
Giants don’t have mothers or fathers.
从来都没有吗
Never?
你多老了
How old are you?
应该跟地球一样老了
Oh, I’s as old as the Earth, I suppose.
皮肤也越来越皱了
I is getting a little bit crumply, but…
但我们巨人一直就那样活下去
us giants is mostly just going on and on, and on…
就像时光机
Like whiffsy time-twiddlers.
好心眼巨人
BFG…
在孤儿院的时候 你也听到我的心声吗
did you hear my heart at the orphanage?
我现在也能听到
Yeah, I hears it right now.
这个梦说了什么
What does the dream say?
在他梦里
The boy, he’s dreaming that
客厅的电♥话♥响了
the telephone is ringing in his house.
他的父亲接通了电♥话♥ 说
His dad, he answers it and he says,
我是高来士先生
“Yes, this is Mr Goulash speaking.”
接着他像被龙虾
And then, he’s gasping like
卡住喉咙一样喘了口气
he has a lobster stuck in his throat.
谁 什么 好的 我知道了
And he’s saying, “Who? What? Yes, sir, I understand.
是的 但是 你确定要
“But, surely, sir, it is me
跟我儿子通电♥话♥ 而不是我
you wish to be speaking to, not my little boy.”
他的脸色苍白 眼珠都快掉出来了
And then, his face turns white and his eyes pop out of his head
说道 好的 先生 他在这
and he says, “Yes, sir. He is here, sir. Yes, sir. Yes, sir.”
他把电♥话♥递给了小男孩
And he hands the phone to the boy.
他问道 你认识总统先生吗
“Is you knowing the President of the United States?” He asks.
男孩回答 不
“No,” Says the boy.
但我觉得他听说过我
“But I suspect he’s hearing about me.”
然后男孩接过电♥话♥
And then he takes the phone, the boy, and he…
他跟总统先生聊了很久的电♥话♥
He’s having a long chittery chat on the phone with the President.
让我来处理 总统先生
“Well, let me take care of it, Mr President.
不不不
“No, no. No, no, no.”
按你的方式处理 会搞砸的
“You’ll bungle it up, sir, if you do it all your way.”
他的父亲
And his dad…
惊讶得眼珠都快掉出来了
his eyes is googling out of his head.
他的母亲走进客厅
And then his ma, she comes into the room.
他爸爸告诉了她
And his dad, he tells her.
然后就这样一直下去
And then so on, and so on, and so on.
梦好短啊
Dreams are so quick.
对于现实中来说是
Yeah, on the outside.
但梦里时间很长
They’s long on the inside.
什么
What?
我听见了哀叹
I hears lament.
某人的心肝宝贝在悲痛地哭泣着
Somebody’s silkies is crying for their darling.

Look!
怪物们
Monsters.
我们必须要阻止它们
We have to stop them.
你不能再那么软弱了 好心眼巨人
You can’t keep living like this, BFG.
好心眼巨人 我的毯子呢
BFG, what did you do with my blanket?
我以为你放进箱子里了
I thought you had it there.
在哪里 在我另一件
Where is it, in my other…
-在披风里吗 -应该是掉在巨人国了
– In the cape? – Oh, I think I dropped it in Giant Country.
掉在巨人国了
You dropped it in Giant Country?
巨人国
Giant Country…
我睡着了吗
Did I fall asleep?
你为什么给我吹梦
Why are you giving me a dream?
你为什么给我吹梦
Why are you giving me a dream?
你为什么给我吹梦
Why are you giving me a dream?
你的毯子丢了
You dropped your blanket.
他们肯定知道你去过那里
So they must know you was there.
你跟我在一起不安全 小姑娘
You’s not safe with me, girl.
那又怎样 你跟我一起也不安全啊
So? You is not safe with me.
那都不是问题了
Never mind that now.
曾经有个男孩
There was a boy.
他很喜欢读书
He liked to read.
是他教会我识字的
He taught me how to read.
你穿的红色夹克就是他的
You’s wearin’ his little red jacket.
我听到了他孤独的心声
I hears his lonely heart
就像你的一样
just like I hears yours.
他也看到了我
Then he seen me, like you did.
我必须要带走他
So I had to take him, hipswitch.
我本可以带他回家的
I could have brought him back home.
最后还是晚了
But then it be too late.
那不会发生在我身上的
It won’t be like that.
我们会阻止那些巨人
We’ll stop the giants.
我们会让它们永远消失
We’ll make them go away forever.
那个男孩害怕吗
Was the boy scared?
到最后很害怕
Yeah. In the end.
但是我不怕
I’m not.
勇敢的苏菲
Brave Sophie.
我不怕
I’m not!
我不怕
I’m not.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章雪怪大冒险
下一篇文章玩具总动员4
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!