What’s that? What’s that black stuff?
这是什么
What is that?
这些泡沫是哪来的
Where’d you get all that foam?
你的巨人太了不起了
He’s magnificent, your giant.
苏菲 亲爱的 开吃吧
Sophie, dear, do start.
你一定饿了
You must be famished.
太美味了
It’s delumptious.
真难喝
Oguflug!
女王”鼻”下
Please, Majester, what is
这无比难喝的是什么
this horrible swigpill I’s drinking, Majester?
他更喜欢茶吗
Would he prefer tea?
他更喜欢秘制绿酒
He would prefer frobscottle.
-秘制绿酒 -是的
– Frobscottle? – Yeah.
给女王鼻下的一点小礼物
A little gift for Your Majester.
超级美味的秘制绿酒
Delunctious, fizzy, frobscottle.
是我自己酿造的
It be a personable ferment.
你真好
How kind.
女王”鼻”下愿意赏脸
Would Your Majester be so kind as to honour me with…
喝一点吗
…a pour?
这汽泡往反方向跑了
It’s fizzing the wrong way.
我们的气泡都是往上蹿
Our bubbles go up.
是啊 不来点好听的
Oh, yeah. We wouldn’t have some
噗啊啪啊的音乐吗
glumptious, whizzpopping music?
他喜欢音乐吗 我们有苏格兰风笛
Does he like music? We have bagpipes.
已经向将军通报了 陛下
The generals have been briefed, ma’am.
这是一个难以置信的故事 但没时间说了
This is a story which beggars belief, but we don’t have the time.
我们要出征巨人国
We’re on our way to Giant Country.
好心眼巨人将为你们开路
BFG will chart a course for you.
将军们 这是好心眼巨人
Generals, BFG.
十小时后 巨人们将再次出来狩猎
In 10 hours, the giants will once again be on the hunt.
我要阻止他们
And I intend to stop them.
巨人国具体在哪呢 先生
And where exactly is Giant Country, sir?
具体 我们看看
Exunctly, well, let’s see.
这里
There.
-什么 -就这里
– What? – There.
将军们 你们的战士将要跟随好心眼巨人
Gentlemen, your men will follow the BFG.
我向他承诺了你们只会去一次巨人国
I have promised him you will go only once to Giant Country.
之后你们就再也找不到它了
You not be finding it a second time.
看这些气泡
Just look at those bubbles.
我相信好心眼巨人
I believe in the BFG.
敬好心眼巨人
The BFG!
敬好心眼巨人
To the BFG.
了不起的气泡
Marvellous bubbles.
向巨人国进军
To Giant Country.
我们停在这里
We will hold here.
好心眼巨人 我之前问你有计划没有
BFG, I was asking if you had a plan.
好心眼巨人 你有计划吗
BFG. Do you have a plan?
好心眼巨人 你有计划吗
BFG! Do you have a plan?
我抓到的噩梦 你要给巨人们吗
The trogglehumper I caught, you’re giving it to the giants?
我要让他们进入最绝望的恐怖梦境
Yeah, I was giving the boys this most horrigust dream of despair.
如果梦境成功了
If the dream does its job,
他们醒来会陷入无穷的自责中的
they wakes trapped in flush bunking remorse.
要是那些人豆子军队成功了
And if those wopsy bellypoppers out there does their job,
我想我们大有希望
then I think we stands a chance.
“看看你做了些什么 你永远得不到宽恕”
“Look at what you has done, and there be no forgiveness.”
绝对的 退后 姑娘
Needs must. Now, stand back, girl.
内心的渴望
内心的渴望
内心的渴望
内心的渴望
内心的渴望
我们要出征巨人国了
We’s brought the hunt to Giant Country.
苏菲的梦境是什么
What is Sophie’s dream?
你那金灿灿的美梦
Your golden phizzwizard.
现在几乎很难见到了
I don’t see much of them any more.
那它说了什么
But what does it say?
是一个小姑娘的故事
It tells a story of a little gal.
一个小孩 有着美好的未来
A little chiddler with her whole life ahead of her.
有自己的家庭
With a fambly of her own.
有朝一日 也有自己的小孩
Little chiddlers of her own, too, someday.
一路马到成功
There will be great successfuls…
生活也多姿多彩
…and funnies ahead for her,
说实话 只有点滴的绝望
and truth to tell, just a dribble of despair.
有时坚强 有时柔软
Times’ll be hard, times is be soft.
一段段历险旅程
Adventures will come and go.
但最后
But in the end
她记得所有的美好故事
she remembers the good deeds.
苏菲
Now, Sophie, I…
我知道
I know
那个故事是你内心的渴望
that story be your heart’s desire.
我知道
I knows it.
那个梦 它找上的你 不是吗
The dream, it came to you, didn’t it?
它就是苏菲的梦境
It be Sophie’s dream.
接着我醒来
But, then I wake up.
接着你醒来
Then you wakes up.
就不在这里了
But not here.
不在
No.
还有更多的梦境在等着你 我的小调皮鬼
You has more dreams to catch, my little frogglefrump.
但不是在巨人国
But not in Giant Country.
那我还能和你一起吗
But will I still have you?
我叫你的时候你还能听见吗
Will you still hear me when I call for you?
你忘了吗
Are you forgettin’ something?
你忘了我的耳朵了吗
Are you forgettin’ these?
是时候了 好心眼巨人
It be time, BFG.
我该往哪…
Now, where did I put the…
我把小号♥落在女王”鼻”下那儿了
I left me trumpet at Her Majester’s.
我有时候真是个
Oh, I is such a mixed-up,
糟糕的巨人
boggled-up giant sometimes.
用黄鼬来运吧
Deliver us from weasels.
苏菲
Sophie?
不 不 苏菲
Oh, no. Oh, no, Sophie.
这是什么
And what does we have here?
你是食人魔
You is a cannybull.
我太坏了
I is bad.
可怜可怜我这个小巨人吧
Have pity on a poor little giant.
你是很坏很坏的巨人
You are a very bad giant.
我不后悔
I has no regrets.
-小东西 -快跑 苏菲
– Runt! – Run, Sophie! Run!
结束了 食肉者
It’s over, Fleshlumpeater.
结束了 孩子
It’s over, boy.
是时候收手了
It’s time to stop now.
我总是食不果腹
I’s always hungry.
着陆区后面
Back of the LZ.
收到
Roger that.
上啊 伙计们
Come on, lads!
带走他
Take him away!
上上上
Go! Go, go!
搞定那边
Secure that side!
快找掩护
Take cover!
巨人们被带去了
The giants were taken far, far away
你从没听过也不会去的
to a place you’ve never heard of
很远很远的地方
and a place you’ll never go.
女王还给他们带了大鼻子瓜的种子
The Queen sent them off with snozzcumber seeds.
他们只能吃那个
It was all they would have to eat…
他们也只能慢慢习惯
…and they were just going to have to get used to it.
该醒醒了 亲爱的
It’s time to wake up, darling.
早安 苏菲
Morning, Sophie.
我昨晚做了个梦
I had a dream last night.
在梦里 我被一个床边漂浮的
In the dream, I was awakened by a beautiful,
美秒哼唱声叫醒
buzzing, humming noise floating above my bed.
我走到窗户边
I walked to the window
我看见他的大长腿跳跃在地平线上
and against the horizon I saw his long legs leaping,
手上拿着小号♥和手提箱
suitcase and trumpet in hand.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章雪怪大冒险
下一篇文章玩具总动员4
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!