我不怕
I’m not.
好心眼巨人
BFG.
你说你可以听到蚂蚁说话 蜘蛛织动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
You say you can hear ants talk and spiders spin.
你能听到星星的对话
That you can hear the stars.
那你还能听到我的心声吗
Can you still hear me?
我能感觉到你
I feel you’re here.
我知道你还在这
I know you’re here.
好心眼巨人
BFG.
跳下去吧 苏菲
Jump, Sophie.
我们需要一个计划
We need a plan…
我们需要一个计划
We need a plan…
需要一个计划
Need a plan…
你想到一个计划了吗
Are you thinking up a plan?
在这混沌的世界里
I’s not having the foggiest idea
我想不到有什么好计划
in the wonky world.
继续想
Well, keep at it.
侏儒
Runt!
苏菲 躲起来
Sophie. Hide.
侏儒 你在家吗
Oh, Runty, is you at home?
快快快
Quick, quick, quick!
我受了点伤
I has a boo-boo.
你已经是大人了
Well, you’s a big boy.
可以自己处理你的伤口了
You take care of your boo-boos yourself now.
我会的
Oh, I will.
他会的
Oh, he will!
你藏了个人豆子
You has a bean.
好了 出去
Right. Out!
-我们开始找吧 -开始找吧
– Let’s get on with it. – Let’s get on with it.
-打猎时间到 -打猎
– Time to hunt. – Time to hunt.
分头行动 伙计们
Skitter scatter, boys.
把小孩给我找出来
Find me the chiddler.
不不不
No, no, no.
别啊
No, no. Don’t! No!
别啊
No, don’t!
这是我的心血啊
This be my work.
这是我的心血啊 伙计们
This be my work, boys!
看着我
Look at me!
曾经我们巨人都很绅士
Once, us giants, we be gentries.
那些日子已经结束了
Those days are over.
那可口的小东西在哪里
Where is the delicious little chatbag?
你们给我出去
Right! Out, all of you!
火车来咯
Toot toot.
上一个是他找到的
He find the last one.
我会把这个找出来
I finds this one.
与我
这里是我家
This be my home.
好热 好热
Ow, hot! Hot!
你们不许再来
You don’t come in here any more!
赶紧给我滚出去
Go on, get out!
诅咒你 侏儒
Cursed you be, Runt.
滚出去
Get out!
这里是我家
This be my home!

You…
你是巨人的耻辱
You is insult to giants.
更多的梦消失在稀薄的”孔”气里
Well, there be more dreams disappeared into a thick ear.
是稀薄的空气
Into thin air.
词语
Words.
它们对于我来说一辈子都是个难题
They’s all such a twitch-tickling problem to me all my life.
我知道我自己要说什么的
I knows exactly what words I want to say
但有些时候
but somehow or other
说出来的话就不一样了
they all comes out squiff-squiddled ’round.
别担心 所有人都这样
Don’t worry. That happens to everyone.
没有我的频率高
Not like it happens to me.
我的英语是最烂的
I speak in the most terrible wigglish.
我觉得你的英语说得很好啊
Well, uh, I think you speak beautifully.
真的吗
You do?
你真的觉得吗
You really do?
简单又漂亮
Mmm-hmm. Simply beautifully.

Oh, that…
这是我一辈子
Oh, that is the nicest present
听过的
that anybody’s ever given me
最友善的赞美
in my entire life.
好心眼巨人
BFG…
真是太棒了
How whoopsey-splunkers.
好心眼巨人
BFG.
简直是
How absolutely…
怎么说来着 美妙极了
What’s the word? Squiffling.
-好心眼巨人 -我真是结结巴巴
– BFG. – I is all of a stutter.
好心眼巨人
BFG!
怎么了
Yeah, yeah?
我想到一个计划了
I have a plan.
计划
A plan?
我们去找女王
We are going to the Queen.
我们需要她的帮助
We really, really need her help.
我们可以在黎明前到那里
We can be there by dawn.

Right.
你要给你的女王
You be giving your Queeny
带去一个惊恐无比的噩梦
a frightsome curd-bloodling trogglehumper.
造得越恐怖越好
Needs must. Scary as you can make it.
噢 孩子们
Oh, chiddlers.
女王会梦见
The Queen will dream that giants,
九个巨人在英国
all nine of them, are in England.
吃着小孩子
And they are eating little children.
一定要把军队加进去
And be sure to put some army in it.
还把我也加到梦里去
Be sure you add a little of me.

Right.
你把自己加进去了吗
Did you add yourself?
女王会梦到
The Queen will dream that
一个小女孩坐在她的窗台前
a little girl is sitting on her windowsill.
然后她醒来 我就在那里
Then, she wakes up and I am there.
我们在那里
We are there.
然后呢
Uh, then what happens?
然后一位好心眼巨人走上前
Well, then a Big Friendly Giant steps forward
鞠着躬 说道
and bows and says,
女王陛下 我是您的仆人
“Your Majesty, I am your humble servant.”
她真的要看到我吗
You mean she actually sees me?
不行 哪天都不行 姑娘
No. Not in a month of Mondays, girl.
好心眼巨人 停下 我快摔下去了
BFG, stop! You are going to knock me off.
我只是想听听男豆子
Just trying to listen to the
和女豆子的气息有什么不同
different breathing of manly bean and lady bean.

No.
不 不…
No, no. No, no it’s not…
太可怕了 不要 拦住他们
It’s horrible. Don’t. Stop them.
拦住他们 让他们停下
Make them stop. Make ’em stop!
巨人 巨人
Giants? Giants.
真可怕
Horrible.
吃人…吃人的巨人 不要
Man… Man-eating giants, no.
不 停下 不要
No, no, stop. No! No, no, no!
不要
No!
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
怎么了
What is it?
玛丽
Oh, Mary.
我做了个最可怕的噩梦
I had the most horrible dream.
只是个梦而已 陛下
Well, only a dream, ma’am, hmm?
我给您沏茶
Let me get your tea.
我梦见了寄宿学校的孩子们
I dreamt that girls and boys
在自己的床上被抓走
were being snatched out of their beds in boarding schools
还被最可怕的巨人吃掉
and were being eaten by the most ghastly giants.
有好多巨人
There was so many of them.
有…
There was the…
有食肉者

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章雪怪大冒险
下一篇文章玩具总动员4
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!