我能一直看到巨人国
I could see all the way to Giant Country.
我能看见好心眼巨人繁茂的花♥园♥
I could see the garden BFG was growing.
他种了水果 浆果 菜花和西红柿
He had fruits and berries, cauliflower and tomatoes.
他却不愿意种球芽甘蓝
He refused to have Brussels sprouts, though.
但大鼻子瓜依然在他的小屋旁生长着
But snozzcumbers were still growing at the side of his cottage.
要不怎么做秘制绿酒呢
How else would he make frobscottle?
我看见了那石门 还有那弯曲的窗户
I saw the stone door, and the crooked windows.
他的斗篷挂在门上
His cape was hanging by the door.
我看见了乌鸦巢穴和他的水手船床
I saw the crow’s nest and his sailor boat bed.
我看见了他的摇椅和壁炉里的炉火
I saw his rocking chair and a fire burning in the fireplace
正炖着好大一锅
with a much nicer stew cooking.
我能看见他写的书的散页
I could see the scattered pages of the book he was writing.
他很快乐 我也很快乐
He was happy, and I was happy.
在我偶尔孤单的时候
When I’m lonely, which is not nearly as often as before,
我跟他说话 而他也能听到
I talk to him and he actually hears me.
因为好心眼巨人能听见
Because BFG hears
这世界所有秘密的低语
all the secret whisperings of the world.
早安 好心眼巨人
Good morning, BFG.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章雪怪大冒险
下一篇文章玩具总动员4
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!