Presenting the Best Song award are…
颁最佳歌♥曲奖的是…
Hollywood’s newest couple.
好莱坞最新的一对
He’s England’s knight in shining armor.
他是盔甲耀眼的英国骑士…
She’s America’s queen of the night.
她是今夜的美国女王
Please welcome Clive Healy and Rachel Marron.
请欢迎克莱福·希里和瑞秋·马隆
Well, Rachel….
欢迎瑞秋
I know you only came to present this award…
我知道你只是来颁这个奖
and you’ll leave as soon as we’re done.
颁过了就要走
No, I’m very interested in one of the awards tonight.
不对 今夜有一项奖我非常有兴趣…
Best Actor.
最佳男主角奖
Tonight we heard 5 songs and the names of their creators.
今夜我们听了五首歌♥ 及创作人姓名
No matter what anyone thinks. I know you have no personal favorites.
无论别人怎想 我知道你没有个人偏好
The Best Song nominees are…
最佳歌♥曲入围的有…
“Clock On The Wall” by Dana S. Lee and Sarah Spring…
《墙上的钟》 丹娜·李与莎拉·史普林作
“Give Me Your Trust” by David Siegel and Barbara Gordon…
《请你相信我》 大卫·席格与笆笆拉·戈登作
“I Have Nothing”…
《夜之女王》主题曲
“Queen of the Night” by Nancy Garber…
《我一无所有》 南茜·葛柏作
and “Reflections of My Heart”
《热与冷》主题曲
from ” Hot and Cold” by Leslie Moraes.
《我心反射》 李丝莉·摩瑞丝作
All right, Clive, let’s find out…
好 克莱福 我们来揭晓…
who the winner is.
奖落谁家
The envelope. Rachel, shall I do the honors?
信封 瑞秋 我来揭晓好吗
And the winner is: ” I Have Nothing”…
得奖人是《我一无所有》…
from “Queen of the Night” by Nancy Garber.
南茜·葛柏作
She’s good, Frank.
佛兰克 她没事
I’m okay. I’m fine.
我没事
I always said she was nuts.
我一直认为她不太正常
I’m okay, all right?
我没事
You’re making me into a raving lunatic!
你害得我神经兮兮
Gods!
天啊
You’ll be okay? Yeah!
你还好吧 是的
Fucking actresses!
他妈的女明星
Where’s Portman? Who?
波曼呢 谁
Portman. Never heard of him.
波曼 没听说过
I’m sorry, but if you want to be in your seat
颁最佳女主角奖你若想在现场
for Best Actress, you must go now.
现在就回座
I’m going as fast as I can. For God’s sick.
我马上赶去
Why don’t you go twitch somewhere else?
你到别处去紧张吧
Everything’s fine. No one noticed.
一切很好 没人注意到
Honey, everyone’s jumping out of their skins. Bullshit! Sy.
每个人都紧张万分 胡说
You saw me, Farmer’s making me into a lunatic!
法默尔害得我神经兮兮
What’s going on you should know. You’re driving her crazy!
事有蹊跷 你应该知道 你害得她抓狂
Rachael, I know who it is. Shut up!
我知道是谁了 闭嘴!
He’s here tonight! Shut up!
他就在现场 闭嘴!
You’re a maniac!
你是疯子
You’ve embarrassed me in front of billions of people.
害我在几十亿人前出丑
Wait for Frank. Honey, please. Three minutes!
等等佛兰克 求求你 还有3分钟
Calm the fuck down!
你♥他♥妈♥安静
Is he coming or not?
他到底来不来
I know who it is. Who?
我知道是谁了 是谁?
It’s Portman. Who?
是波曼 谁?
Remember? The guy in Miami.
记得吗 记得在迈阿密的家伙吗
Oh, yeah, the pencil neck! ls anyone coming with me?
记得 那个长脖子 有谁陪我去
After tonight, you’re in charge. What?
今晚过后由你接手负责 什么
He knows nothing about show business.
他对演艺事业一窍不通
Two minutes to Best Actress.
两分钟后颁最佳女主角奖
You’re an asshole.
你是浑蛋
To present the Best Actress award…
颁最佳女主角奖的有两位 是…
we have the man who last year, won for his performance in “South of Waco”…
去年以《华哥之南》勇夺最佳男主角奖
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Mr. Tom Winston.
各位 请欢迎汤姆·温斯顿先生
Thank you, Academy.
谢谢颁奖典礼
Did you see him? No.
你看见他没有 没有
Go to the other side of the stage. What do I do?
到舞台那一端去 我怎么做
You see those people out of there? Yeah.
看到那一堆人没有 看到了
They don’t need to be there, all right?
他们不必在那里
That guy with the camera.
那个扛摄影机的也是
He doesn’t need to be there. All right, I’ll take care of it.
他不应该在那里 我去处理
Rachel Marron for “Queen of the Night.”
《夜之女王》瑞秋·马隆
Tony.
汤尼
I say, you. You!
喂 你
Rachel Marron!
瑞秋·马隆…
“Queen of the Night.”
《夜之女王》
Go to commercial.
插播广♥告♥
He’s got a gun!
他有枪
Frank, what are you doing?
佛兰克 你在做什么
Boman!
波曼
She’s bleeding!
她流血了
It’s not me!
不是我流血
He’s my bodyguard!
他是我的保镖
Frank!
佛兰克
No! No!
不要死 不要死
Frank! Stay with me!
不要死啊 撑住
Stay with me! Come on! Frank. Come on!
撑住 佛兰克
God, hurry up!
天啊 快救人啊
Come on, Frank! Stay with me.
不要死 佛兰克 撑下去
How’s it going?
情况如何
It’s under control.
都在掌握中
It won’t be the same without you. Hi, Frank!
少了你就不一样了 嗨 佛兰克
How you doing? Fletcher.
你好吗 弗勒加
You shouldn’t be here.
你要休养 不应该来
So you’re quitting show business? Yeah.
你要离开演艺圈吗 是的
Too bad. You had talent.
真可惜 你有才艺
Fletcher, go to the plane, go.
弗勒加 上飞机
How’s the new guy?
新来的怎么样
He’s got white hair.
他满头白发
He’s very good.
他很精悍
Yeah. But did you have to get me an old man?
你一定要推荐老头子给我吗
I don’t trust you.
我信不过你
Let’s get this over with, okay? Give me a kiss.
我们话别了好吗 吻我一下
Goodbye, Rachel.
再见 瑞秋
‘Bye, Frank.
再见 佛兰克
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吧 好呀
Wait!
等一下
Our speaker this evening has been a lone courageous voice.
今晚演讲的来宾 可谓威武不屈
He alone has challenged those who have linked organized crime…
他向本州的犯罪集团挑战
with legitimate business throughout our state.
揭发他们与合法企业挂钩
Welcome, Congressman.
欢迎众议员
First our benediction will be delivered by the Reverend Phillip Hardy…
首先请牧师 领我们祝祷…
of the First Presbyterian Church of lowa Rapids.
爱阿华长老教会的哈代牧师
Heavenly Father…
天父啊…
please bless us today as we meet in friendship and duty.
请赐福给我们的友谊义务之会
And, Lord, whatever dangerous endeavors those among us may take…
主啊 无论要忍♥受任何危难…
let them never be without your sanctuary.
都不要少了你的庇佑
We all know in our hearts…
我们心中明了…
that though we may pass through the valley of the shadow of death…
虽然我们走过死亡的幽谷…
You are with us…
你与我们同在
guiding and protecting us.
指引和保护我们
Amen.
阿们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!