That was a good movie.
这是一部好片
How many times have you seen it?
你看过几遍
62 times.
62遍 62遍
I’ve seen it a lot. You can say that!
我看过很多遍 是可以这么说
I’ve seen it a lot.
我看过很多遍
Your kind of place?
这是你喜欢的地方
Yeah.

Your kind of music?
你喜欢的音乐
Absolutely.
正是
You figure no one can get by you here.
你认为 刺客过不了你这一关
If someone’s willing to swap his life for a kill, nothing can stop him.
假如拚了命要杀一个人 什么也挡不住
What do I need you for?
那我要你干什么
He might get me instead.
也许他会杀到我
And you’re ready to die for me?
你准备为我而死
That’s the job.
这是职责所在
And you’d do it?
你愿意这样做吗
Why?
为何
I can’t sing.
我不会唱歌♥
Maybe there is some glory in saving a president or somebody but…
为了总统或政要而死很光荣 可是…
just anybody?
为任何人?
You mean like you?
像你是吗
Yeah, like me.
对 像我
It’s a matter of conditioning discipline.
这是纪律
I don’t trust discipline.
我不相信纪律
I know at that crucial moment I’d cop out.
我在生死关头会退缩
It happens.
是有这种事
But not to you, fierce Frank.
但你不会 佛兰克 勇士
It happens.
有这种事
So have you ever liked anybody?
你有喜欢过什么人吗
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Like me, a girl?
就像我 一个女人
Yeah, a long time ago.
有 很久以前有
What happened?
怎么回事
Do you mind if I ask?
你介意我问吗
You mind if I don’t answer?
你介意我不回答吗
I don’t want to pry.
我不是要探隐私
Oh, yeah, I can see that.
是啊 我看得出来不是
What?
怎么回事
She didn’t die, did she?
她没有死 是吗
While you were protecting her she got killed, right?
她死在你的护卫之下 是吗
God! That’s not it, is it?
天啊 不是这回事吧
That’s it, isn’t it?
是这么回事吗
Nobody’s perfect.
没有人是十全十美
I’m sorry, Frank.
佛兰克 很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
No.
没事
Nice try, though.
你已用尽想像力了
It was less dramatic than that.
事情没这么戏剧化
She didn’t love me anymore.
是她不爱我了
Can you imagine that?
你想得到吗
No, not really.
想不到
So…
那么…
is this a full-service date?
这约会是不是全套服务
I’m just asking you to dance.
我只是请你跳舞
Come on.
来嘛
You can dance, can’t you?
你会跳舞吧
This is kind of a cowboy song?
这是牛仔歌♥曲吗
Yeah.
没错
What? Nothing. It’s nothing.
笑什么 没什么 没事
What?
在笑什么
I mean, it’s so depressing.
我是说有点哀怨
Have you listened to the words?
你有没听歌♥词
It is kind of depressing. Yes, it is.
这歌♥有点哀怨 是呀
It’s one of those somebody’s-always-leaving-somebody songs.
这是那种某人跟某人离别的歌♥
Yeah.

Don’t worry.
别担心
Don’t worry.
别担心
I’ll protect you.
我会保护你
It’s very quiet here.
这里很安静
You ever going to hang these up?
你会将这些照片挂上吗
Maybe when I’m here long enough.
这工作若能持续 或许我会
West Virginia University Football.
西维吉尼亚大学美式足球队
God!
天呐
Take a look at you.
你看你
What’d you play?
你打什么位置
The end.
跑锋
Were you tough?
你很剽悍是吗
No, I was fast.
不是 我跑得很快
So you were in the Secret Service?
原来你干过特务
What made you get out?
怎会离职呢
Money.
为了钱
I can see your tastes are extravagant.
我看得出 你的品味很奢华
May l?
可以吗
Yeah.
请便
Be careful.
当心
You’re a hard one to figure out.
你这个人很难捉摸
A bodyguard must know very little peace.
保镖总必须是不解风情
Watch this.
看这个
I’ve never felt this safe before.
我从来没有这么安全过
No one could get by you.
没人能过你这一关
Right now it might not be too difficult.
现在要过我这关 不会太难
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Frank.
佛兰克
I don’t want to get confused about what I’m doing here.
我不想混淆我所做的事
I’m not confused.
我没有搞糊涂
You pay me to protect you. That’s what I do.
你雇我保护你 这是我的工作
Did I do something wrong?
我做错什么了吗
No, nothing.
没有 没有错
Then what is it?
那是怎么了
Do you want me to beg?
你要我恳求你吗
No.
不要
What’s going on, Frank?
佛兰克 怎么回事
I want to keep straight what my job is doing.
我要把我的职责分清楚
And what is that, exactly? Making me feel like shit?
你的职责是什么 使我觉得自己贱吗
No.
不是
I’m sorry, it’s my fault.
对不起 是我不好
Don’t apologize. I mean just tell me what I did.
不要道歉 只管说我做错什么
I’m a big girl.
我是大人了
You didn’t do anything.
你没做错什么
It was me.
是我错了
I got involved with my client.
我和我的客户涉及感情
Your client?!
你的客户
I made a mistake. Your client?!
我犯了错 你的客户
So you’re not attracted to your client anymore?
对你的客户不再感兴趣吗
Christ, I told you why!
天啊 我已经告诉你了
I can’t protect you like this.
这样子我不能保护你
So that’s it for me?
到此为止是吗
That’s it?
是不是
Yeah.

I don’t believe it!
我不敢相信
You can live with it, or you can fire me.
接受它 要不然把我解雇
But I can’t fuck you.
就是不能跟你做♥爱♥
She’s real mad at you, isn’t she?
她真的很生你的气
She said she doesn’t know why you’re being so shitty to her.
她说 不明白你为何把她当狗屎
I don’t like you to use that language.
不准你讲粗话
I spent a lot of time learning not to react to things like other people.
我花了许多时间 学习不同于一般人的应变能力
That’s my job.
那是我的职责
It doesn’t always work.
但并非无往不利
It doesn’t always work.
并非无往不利
I don’t think I understand.
我不明白你在说什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!