别人叫你站住的时候 你就应该乖乖听话
You should have stopped when you were told to.
你的布卡袍呢 你为什么如此打扮就出门
Where’s your burqa? Why are you dressed like this outside your house?
我丈夫把我的布卡袍拿走了 我得去买♥♥药
My husband took my burqa. I needed to buy medicine.
住嘴
Stop it. Stop it.
他居然允许你出门不♥穿♥布卡袍 他该受到惩罚
He should be punished for letting you outside like this!
– 拜托 别这样 – 你必须得替他受罚
– Please, please! Please! – You have to take his punishment!
乖乖待在里面吧 那才是属于你的地方
Stay inside where you belong!
德利瓦 德利瓦
Deliwar. Deliwar!
你想好叫什么了吗?
Well? Have you remembered your name yet?
我想我没法继续扮男孩了
I don’t think I can go on like this.
太可惜了 我还指望你帮帮我呢
Too bad. I could use some help.
– 我看到了些事 – 你指望我能说什么?
– I saw something. – What do you want me to say?
我本该帮忙的
I should have helped.
– 你能做的也就是给自己招来几次鞭打了 – 但我不是男孩
– You’d have helped yourself to a good whipping, that’s all. – But I’m not a boy.
你不是男孩 也不是女孩
You’re not a boy, you’re not a girl.
我需要帮助 托盘太重了 你能帮我下吗?
I need a helper because this tray is too heavy. Will you help?
快挠挠我鼻子 如果我松手皮带会断的
Scratch my nose. Quickly. If I let go of the tray, the strap will break.
好多了
That’s better.
– 奥狄什 – 你说什么?
– Aatish. – What?
我想好我的名字了 就叫奥狄什
I remembered my name. It’s Aatish.
– 那可算不上是个名字 – 它的意思是“火”
– That’s not really a name. – It means “fire.”
我知道它的意思 不代表这词算是个名字
I know what it means, but it’s still not a name.
可它跟我挺配的
Then it suits me fine.
那我就叫你奥狄什好了
I’ll call you Aatish then.
如果你是个男孩 你想去哪里都行
When you’re a boy you can go anywhere you like,
奥狄什汗
Aatish Khan.
我们要去哪?
Where are we going?
等着瞧吧
You’ll see.
如果有人看到我们怎么办?
What if someone sees us?
我一般都假装说我在这工作
I usually just pretend I work here.
假话说道你自己都信了 那别人也会信
If you look like you believe it, then they will too.
看到没 我们就是清洁工
See? We’re cleaners.
你还在等什么呢?
What are you waiting for?
我们不拿走的话 就白白便宜给老鼠了
It’s either ours, or the mice eat it.
我得想个办法去找我爸爸
I need to find a way to see my Baba.
喜欢的话 把我爸给你都行 反正我不想要他这样的爸爸
You can have mine if you like. I don’t want him.
自从我爸入狱后 我们就再也没听到过他的消息了
My father was taken to prison and we’ve heard nothing of him since.
– 他们是不会让你见他的 帕尔瓦娜 – 但是我现在是个男孩了
– They won’t let you see him, Parvana. – But I’m a boy now.
没什么区别 无论他们是继续关着你♥爸♥爸还是放了他 你都帮不上什么忙的
Doesn’t make a difference. They’ll keep him or let him go, but there’s nothing you can do.
这可说不准
You don’t know that.
抱歉 但事实就是这样
I’m sorry. It’s just the way it is.
也许有办法 但是得花上很多钱
There might be a way, but you’ll need lots of money.
钱能有什么用?
What for?
靠贿赂能办成很多事 很多很多
You can get a lot done with bribes. A lot.
提供代写代读服务
Anything written. Anything read.
普什图语跟达利语
Pashto and Dari.
我家商品物美价廉哟
Wonderful items for sale.
提供代写代读服务
Anything written! Anything read!
提供代写代读服务
Anything written! Anything read!
之前在这摆摊的男人呢?
What happened to the man who used to sit here?
这问题很好答吧
It is a simple question.
你难道不知道吗?
Don’t you know?
我怎么会知道?回答问题 他在哪?
How should I know? Answer the question. Where is he?
– 他去马扎里沙里夫了 – 那你又是他的什么人?
– He left for Mazar-e-Sharif. – And what are you to him?
我是他的外甥 我叫..奥狄什
I’m his nephew, uh… Aatish.
你认字吗?
Do you know how to read?
– 你有什么要我读的?我会普什图语和达利语 – 读读这个
– Do you have something to read? I read Pashto and Dari. – Read this.
让我见识下你的水平
Let’s see if you’re any good.
快点 把信拿出来
Come on. Take it out of the envelope.
“亲爱的拉扎克……”
“Dear Razaq…”
大声点 不然我去叫别人读了
Louder, or I will have to take my business elsewhere.
“亲爱的拉扎克 我希望在喀布尔的你能收到这封信
“Dear Razaq, I hope this letter reaches you in Kabul.
我写信给你 是想告知你一个不好的消息
I’m writing to you with sad news.
很遗憾地告诉你 哈拉·贝格姆在去她妹妹婚礼的路上去世了
I am sorry to tell you that Hala Begum died on the way to her sister’s wedding.
她坐的那辆巴士碰到了地雷
The bus she was traveling on hit a land mine.
她受了重伤 难以救治
Her injuries were too great to bear
几小时之后便去世了
and she died some hours afterward.
我知道这对你来说必定是天大的打击
I know this must be a great shock to you,
但我要跟你说 在我最后一次和哈拉的谈话中
but please know that when I last spoke to Hala,
她告诉我说你对她真的很好
she told me of your kindness toward her.
愿真♥主♥安♥拉♥保佑你
May Allah bless you now,
指引你道路 给予你勇气”
guide your path, and give you courage.”
节哀顺变
I’m sorry.
我亲爱的宝贝
Ah, there’s my sweet little girl
脸上全是喀布尔的灰尘
underneath all the dust of Kabul.
帕尔瓦娜 你给扎西什么了?
Parvana, what did you give Zaki?
– 1块糖 – 1整块?
– It’s a piece of candy. – A piece?

Oh!
太大了 他噎着了
It’s big enough to choke him!
他没事的 苏拉娅 你坏他兴子呢
Let him be, Soraya. You’re spoiling his fun.

Ow!
继续讲吧 帕尔瓦娜
Continue the story, Parvana.
讲给扎西听
For Zaki.
很久很久以前 有一位年轻的小男孩
There was this young boy,
他向村民发誓 要去找到那袋珍贵的种子
and he promised his people to find the precious seeds.
那大象呢 大象呢?
Elephant? Elephant?
对 还有那头大象
Yes, and the elephant.
晚上 男孩漫步穿过松林
At night, the boy walked through the pine trees
准备去山里跟象王对峙
on his way to the mountain to face the Elephant King.
在黑暗中 有个东西在跟着他
Something was following him in the darkness,
但他太害怕了 不敢回头看看到底是什么
but he was too terrified to turn around and face it.
于是他开始跑
He began to run,
跟着他的那东西也开始跑
and the thing that chased him also ran.
男孩跑得越快 那东西追得更紧
The boy ran faster and so did his pursuer.
他就在黑夜里奔跑
He ran into the night,
未知的魔鬼追逐着他 直到他再也没有力气继续跑
chased by the unknown demons until he could run no more.
他从山坡上摔了下去
He tumbled down a hill.
一直向下摔
Down.
向下摔
Down.
向下
Down.
亲爱的表兄 我们已很多年没有联♥系♥了
Dear Cousin, it has been many years since we have spoken,
我写这封信是想告诉你 我丈夫被抓了
but I am writing to you now to tell you that my husband has been arrested
他何时会被释放 能否被释放 我们都不得而知
and we have no word on when he will be released, if at all.
我们一家都很绝望 我急需你的帮助
My family is in a desperate situation and I need your help.
我家长女已到了可以嫁人的年龄了
My eldest daughter is now of age,
我希望你能考虑让她嫁给你最年幼的儿子阿杰玛
and I am asking that you consider her as a bride for your youngest son, Ajmal.
请把我们带出喀布尔
Please take us out of Kabul
这样我们才有生存下去机会
so that we may have a chance of survival.
我们不会成为负担的
We will not be a burden to you.
我们有生活技艺 也很坚强
We are skilled and strong
你在我们身上也不会有太多的花销
and need little by the way of means.
愿真♥主♥安♥拉♥保佑你 费特马
May the blessings of Allah be upon you. Fattema.
提供代写代读服务
Anything written! Anything read!
提供代写代读服务
Anything written! Anything read!
提供代写代读服务
Anything written!
这裙子多少钱?
How much for the dress?
问安 这裙子是手工缝制的
Salaam. It’s handmade.
– 多少钱? – 3000
– How much? – 3,000.
别想唬我 我出300
Don’t be stupid. I’ll give you 300.
2,000.
这可是产自马扎里沙里夫的手工制品哦
Handmade in Mazar-e-Sharif.
您的女儿穿上这么漂亮的裙子 一定会很开心的
Your daughter will be very happy to wear such a beautiful dress.
她是我的妻子
She is my wife.
1500吧
1,500.
看这裙子卟呤卟呤的 多闪啊
See how it sparkles?
我给你1000
Here’s 1,000.
– 你挣了多少钱? 1000
– How much did you make? – A thousand.
这钱差不多够贿赂一次了
That might be enough for a good bribe.
– 真的? – 当然了
– Really? – Definitely.
我也在攒钱 只要是能从我爸那瞒下来的钱 我都会存起来
I’m saving up too. Whatever money I can hide from my father, I keep.
慢慢积少成多

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!