Show me. Show me where it says her name.
哪写了“哈拉”
Where it says “Hala.”
那儿 看到了吗?
There. See?
哈拉
Hala.
你知道哈拉是什么意思吗?
Do you know what it means?
不知道
No.
有时候 在你透过晴朗的夜空看月亮时
Sometimes, on a clear night when you look at the moon,
能看到月亮被一条明亮的光圈围绕着
you can see a bright outline around it.
那条光圈就叫作哈拉
That outline is called hala.
我妻子以它来取名
My wife was named for that light.
– 给你 – 这太多了
– Here. – This is too much.
别推辞
Don’t argue with me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好啦 扎西 我可以揪你的吗?
Stop it, Zaki. Can I pull yours?
让他安静点 我还想睡觉呢
Keep him quiet. I’m trying to sleep.
– 你犯什么毛病呢? – 要不你给扎西讲个故事吧 好不好?
– What’s the matter with you? – Why don’t you tell Zaki a story, hmm?
我们都很喜欢
We’d all like that.
好吧 扎西 你想听故事里的小男孩后来怎么样了吗?
Well, Zaki, do you want to know what happened to the boy?
好的 好的 还有大象
Yes, yes, and the elephant.
男孩跑啊跑 他很害怕 心跳得特别快
The boy ran and ran, his heart beating fast in fear.
身后追逐他的东西丝毫没有停下的意思
And the thing that chased him never stopped.
于是小男孩非常害怕地躲在树后
So the boy hid behind a tree and he waited for courage.
一位老妇人想要挤山羊奶
An ancient woman had been trying to milk a goat,
可她后背酸痛难忍♥
but her back was very sore.
我的背好痛啊
My back is very sore.
男孩很同情老妇人 于是让老妇人在树荫下休息
The boy took pity on her and told her to rest under the shade of a tree
他来挤羊奶
and he would do the milking instead.
您到树荫下坐着吧
Please sit under the shade of this tree,
我来帮您挤
and I will do the milking instead.
当他挤完羊奶后
When he finished milking the goat,
老妇人与他分享美味又温暖的羊奶
the old woman shared the lovely, warm milk with him.
这是他喝过最好喝的羊奶
It was the nicest milk he had ever tasted,
于是他称赞老了妇人的羊群
and he complimented the woman on her goats.
您山羊的产奶量真多
Your goats are very generous.
老妇人给男孩一面镜子作为回报
In return, the old woman gave him a mirror.
看 多闪啊
See how it shines!
得到镜子后 男孩非常高兴
The boy was delighted with the mirror,
但他看着镜子时 镜子照出了尾随他的东西
but as he looked into it, he saw the reflection of the thing that followed him!
妈妈 你在做什么?
What are you doing, Mama-jan?
我在收拾苏拉娅的衣服
I’m laying out Soraya’s good clothes.
这些衣服要我拿到市场去卖♥♥吗?
Am I to sell them at the market?
嘘 帕尔瓦娜 该睡觉了
Shh, shh, shh, Parvana. It’s time to sleep.
我得想方设法去白沙瓦
I just need to find a way to get to Peshawar,
在那里我会计划出属于我的未来
and I can figure it out from there.
我想果阿会有海滩
I think there’s a beach in Goa
那的游客非常富有
where the tourists are very rich.
如果他们有钱 那我的蓝色石头就能卖♥♥出去了
If they’re rich, they would buy my blue stones,
在那我就能经营我的小生意了 届时你就可以跟我合伙干了
and that’s where I’d set up my business, and you could join me.
在我找到爸爸后
Once I find Baba.
嗯 在你找到你♥爸♥爸后
Once you find your Baba.
100.
85呗
I’ll give you 85.
– 90最低 – 82怎么样
– Ninety. – Eighty-two.
最少85了
Eighty-five, and that’s final.
再加上一串葡萄 就这么定了
Eighty-five and a bunch of grapes, and that’s final.
你写字下笔太重了 但字写得不错
You’re leaning too hard on the pen, but your writing is good.
如果你再温柔一点 写好字会更容易些
If you try it more gently, it’ll be easier.
等等 请等一下
Wait! Wait a moment!
什么事?
What is it, child?
你曾问过我之前坐在我身边的那…那个老师的情况
You asked me before about the man who used to sit there… the teacher.
– 你叔叔? – 他不是去了马扎里沙里夫
– Your uncle? – He didn’t go to Mazar-e-Sharif.
我叔叔进了监狱 然而他是冤枉的
He was taken to prison. But he did nothing wrong.
– 哪一个? – 什么哪一个?
– Which one? – What?
– 哪所监狱? – 普利查西监狱
– Which prison? – Pul-e-Charkhi.
已经过了几个星期了 但仍就杳无音信
It’s been weeks now, and my family has had no word of him.
星期三去监狱一趟吧
Go to the prison on Wednesday.
去找我表弟罗尚帮忙
Ask for Roshan. He’s my cousin.
告诉他是拉扎克让你来的 他力所能及的话 就会帮你的
Tell him Razaq sent you and he will help you, if he can.
德利瓦
Deliwar!
照这样干下去 等我到海边的那天 我都变成风烛残年的老太太了
With work like this, I’ll be an old woman by the time I get to the sea.
或是个老头儿
Or an old man.
你坐着休息下 我给你讲个故事
You sit and rest, Deliwar, and I’ll tell you a story.
– 故事? – 对呀
– A story? – Yes, a story.
在很久很久以前
One time in the deep past,
从前有一个小男孩 他要把怪物偷走的袋子带回到村里 袋子里装着的是十分珍贵的种子
there was a boy who had to return a stolen bag of precious seeds to his village.
是个喜剧吗 还是…悲剧呢?
Is it a happy story or a sad story?
你听完就知道了
Just wait and see.
男孩得知 必须集齐三件事物
The boy had been told he needed three things
才能战胜象王
in order to overcome the Elephant King…
一件闪着光 一件用来抓捕的 和…
something that shines, something that ensnares and something that…
喂 你们两个 过来
Hey, you two! Come here!
来啊
Come on!
我认识他
I know that boy.
快点 马上过来
Hurry up. Come here.
快点啊
Come on.
我们最好听他的话过去
We’d better do what we’re told.
赶快啊 懒鬼
Get a move on, lazy kids.
这就是新来的苦力?
So these are the new workers?
快回答啊 你们是傻子吗?
Where are your tongues? Are you stupid?
伊德瑞斯提议用掰手腕的方式来做个小测验
Idrees suggested we have a little arm-wrestling match.
看看你们是否有资格为我工作
To see if you’re strong enough to work for me.
我看到你坐在那儿偷懒
I saw you sitting down over there instead of working.
停下 伊德瑞斯
Idrees, stop now.
给我来杯茶水
Make me some tea.
小不点 让我见识下你有多废物
Let me see how feeble you are, little one.
这弱鸡连手都抬不起来
He can’t even lift his hand.
起来吧 端点茶水来
Get up and make us tea.
叔叔 我觉得你需要招新工人了
Uncle, I think you need new workers.
– 这两个简直太废了 – 够了 伊德瑞斯
– These ones are no good. – Enough, Idrees.
别难为这些可怜的娃了
Leave the poor kids alone.
他们俩还是太嫩
They are a little undercooked.
我知道你
I know you.
你是那个老师的女…
You’re the teacher’s daugh…
伊德瑞斯
Idrees.
把枪拿回来
Bring the gun back!
我说了 把枪拿回来
I said bring the gun back!
伊德瑞斯
Idrees!
滚出来
Come out now!
给我滚出来
Come out now!
伊德瑞斯 战争已经开始了 我们要向西转移
Idrees, it has begun! We are moving west.
我们接到命令要立刻行动
We have been given orders to go immediately!
我知道你是谁
I know who you are!
你听见了吗?
Do you hear?
快上来 快
Get up here! Come on!
现在就上来 你个怂包
Right now! You little coward!
你不是想参战吗? 现在你的机会来了
You want to fight? Now is your chance to fight!
做个男人吧
You become a man.
他走了
He’s gone.
他要是回来了呢?
What if he comes back?
那只能算他运气好
He’d be lucky.
我们这是在哪?
Where are we?
我逃跑时候来过这里一次
I came here once when I ran away.
不知道是我身体长大了 还是进来的洞口变窄了
I think the way in has gotten smaller or I have gotten bigger.
这东西看起来有点历史了
It looks old.
我丢了一只鞋
I lost a shoe.
我帽子也丢了 可我觉得它就在外面
I lost my cap, although I think it’s outside.
你为什么揍他?
Why did you hit him?
把我爸绑走的那伙人里有他一个
When they took my father, he was one of them.
再给我讲讲那个男孩吧
Tell me more about the boy.
什么男孩?
What boy?
故事里的那个男孩
The story boy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!