我爸爸会一直追到马札然后杀了我的
My father would come all the way to Mazar to kill me.
我不能就这样离开喀布尔 帕瓦尔娜
I can’t leave Kabul, Parvana, not like this.
– 这儿 拿着 – 我不能拿你的钱
– Here, take this. – I can’t take your money.
你就拿着吧
Please take it.
去看你♥爸♥爸吧
Go and see your Baba.
告诉他 他有一个好女儿
Tell him that his daughter is a good daughter.
告诉他 德利瓦说的
Tell him that Deliwar said so.
嘿 德利瓦
Hey, Deliwar.
怎么了?
What?
20年后的今天 就在你之前提过的
I’ll meet you at that beach you were talking about,
那片月亮牵引海水的沙滩上
where the moon pulls the water,
我等待和你再次相遇
20 years from today.
我想那时我会认不出你来的 奥狄什
I don’t think I’ll recognize you then, Aatish.
好吧 那你可以优♥惠♥卖♥♥我些漂亮的蓝石头
Well, you can sell me some pretty blue stones for a great price.
后会有期
Until next time then.
后会有期
Until next time.
真♥主♥保佑你 你是费特马吗?
Peace be upon you. Are you Fattema?
是的 我是费特马
Yes, I am Fattema.
我是你的二表哥 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿卜杜尔派我从马柞过来
I am your second cousin. Mohammed Abdul sent me from Mazar.
叫上你的家人一起 我们现在就得走了
Gather your family. We must leave immediately.
不 你看 你不应该这么早就来的
No, you see, you weren’t supposed to come so soon.
我儿子不在 我们必须等他回来
My son is away. We must wait for him to return.
仗马上就打过来了 你没听说吗?
There is a war coming. Have you not heard?
我们必须赶在他们封路之前离开
We have to leave now before they block the roads.
我们必须等到她回家 我得等我的女儿
We have to wait until she comes home. I have to wait for my daughter.
儿子?女儿?到底是哪一个?
Son? Daughter? Which is it?
收拾东西 我们现在就要出发
Gather your things. We are leaving now!
帕尔瓦娜回来前我是不会走的 我们必须等她回来
I’m not leaving without Parvana. We have to wait.
我带你走已经算你走运的了 老女人
Count yourself lucky I’m taking you, old woman.
这个女孩和那个孩子可更有价值
The girl and the baby are of more worth.
我这趟可不能白来
I didn’t come all this way for nothing.
要是现在不走 我们就无法离开这里了
If we do not go now, we won’t get out of here at all.
– 我的宝贝 把他给我 – 快跟我走
– My baby! Give him to me! – Let’s go! Argh!
扎西 扎西
Zaki! Zaki!
把孩子给我 把他给我
Give me my baby. Give him to me!
– 不要 把他给我 – 放开 放开
– No! Give him to me! – Let go! Let go!
– 问安 孩子 – 问安
– Salaam, little one. – Salaam.
你带着一根老人的拐杖打算去哪?
Where are you going to with an old man’s stick?
这是我爸爸的
It belongs to my Baba.
我要带给他 到监狱里
I’m taking it to him, to the prison.
我知道了
I see.
我们顺路
We’re going that way.
把我的孩子给我
Give me my baby!
– 快跟我走 如果你还想要这孩子 就跟我走 – 扎西
– Let’s go! If you want to keep the baby, come with me! – Zaki!
我女儿还在外面
My daughter is out there.
那你为什么会愚蠢到让她一个人出去呢?
Then what kind of fool are you to have sent her out alone?
上车 否则你今天可不止会失去一个孩子
Get in, or she won’t be the only child you’ll lose today!
不要…把我的孩子给我
Don’t… Give me my baby!
叫这孩子别吵
Keep him quiet!
我求你了
I am begging you.
等等我的女儿
Wait for my daughter!
来吧 苏拉娅 我们得生火了
Come, Soraya. We must start a fire.
我找罗山
I am looking for Roshan.
嘿 我找罗山
Hey! I am looking for Roshan.
我找罗山 我找罗山
I am looking for Roshan. I am looking for Roshan.
我找罗山 我找罗山
I am looking for Roshan. I am looking for Roshan.
– 开门 – 离门远一点 你这笨蛋
– Open the door! – Get away from the door, you stupid kid!
– 我找罗山 – 快滚
– I am looking for Roshan! – Get out of here!
– 我找罗山- 你是傻子吗?
– I am looking for Roshan! – Are you stupid?
– 我找罗山 – 闭嘴
– I am looking for Roshan. – Shut up!
你在这干什么呢?
What are you doing here?
没事了 他是我儿子
It’s all right. He’s my son.
里边需要你
You’re wanted inside.
这个男孩欠一些管教
That boy needs some discipline.
那是我的事
That’s my business.
我的真♥主♥啊 你来这干什么?
What in the name of the merciful are you doing here?
今天是星期三 我来找你的表弟罗山
It’s Wednesday. I’ve come to meet your cousin Roshan.
那边已经开战了
There’s a war started.
罗山已参战去了
Roshan has gone to fight.
我们被从城里带到监狱 来清除那些不愿为我们战斗的人
We’ve been brought from the city to clear the prison of anyone who won’t fight for us.
– 那个老师… – 他还活着吗?
– The teacher… – Is he alive?
我不知道
I don’t know.
那个老师是我的父亲 我是帕尔瓦纳 他的女儿
The teacher is my father. I am Parvana, his daughter.
救救他吧 求你了
Help him, please.
太阳下山前我还没回来的话 你就赶紧跑
If I’m not back before the sun has gone down, you run.
能跑多远就跑多远 千万不要停
Run as far away as you can from here and you keep on running.
日落之后你绝不能待在这里 你明白吗?
You can’t stay here after sunset. Do you understand?
– 谢谢你 – 你明白了吗?
– Thank you. – Do you understand?
– 是的 – 在那之前 你先藏起来
– Yes. – Hide yourself until then.
从前有一个叫苏莱曼的男孩
Once there was a young boy called Sulayman.
他知道他命中注定要为人♥民♥服务
He knew his heart was fated to serve his people,
但他快没时间了
and he was running out of time.
谢谢你 太谢谢你了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
– 来吧 上车 – 我们得回去找我的女儿
– Come on! Get in the car. – We have to go back for my daughter.
我说了 赶紧过来
I said come here. Now!
我们不会跟你走的
We’re not going with you.
妈妈?
Mama-jan?
你 过来 听不见我说话吗?
You, come now! Do you hear me?
让你过来你就过来
You come here like I told you to!
你现在就过来
You come now!
我们不会和你走的 你开车离开吧
We will not go with you. Just drive away from us.
上车 快上车
Get in the car. Get in the car now!
妈妈
Mama-jan!
苏莱曼 苏莱曼
Sulayman! Sulayman!
勇敢点 苏莱曼
Be brave, Sulayman.
快跑 苏拉娅
Run, Soraya.
– 现在带着扎西快跑 – 妈妈
– Take Zaki and run now! – Mama!
快走 一直跑
Go! Keep running!
你..让我们..走
You… let… us… go.
开门
Open the door.
你背着那个人干什么?
What are you doing with that?
他已经死了 我要把他和其他尸体放在一起 开门 让我过去
He’s dead. I’m putting him with the others. Open the door. Let me through.
– 都快点走 – 站住
– Move, move, move, move, move! – Stop!
– 所有人 排成一行 – 站住
– Line up. All of you, all of you. – Stop!
我说了 站住
I said stop!
天快要黑了
It will be dark soon.
拉扎克
Razaq?
拉扎克? 拉扎克?
Razaq? Razaq?
苏莱曼
Sulayman.
苏莱曼
Sulayman.
镜子可以反射光!
The mirror shines!
闪瞎那些怪物
Use it to blind the jaguars!
然后用网罩住他们
The net ensnares! Throw it over them!

Hah!
拉扎克 拉扎克
Razaq. Razaq!
拉扎克 我来找我的父亲
Razaq! I have come for my father.
我来找我的父亲
I have come for my Baba!
把他放下来
Put him down!
我说了把他放下
I said put him down.
你了解现在的状况吗?
Do you see what is happening?
你把他带到哪里去? 谁在外面?
Where are you taking him? Who’s out there?
你就不能睁一只眼闭一只眼吗?
Look away, can’t you?
现在这么乱 放过这个男人又能如何?
It is just one man. What does it matter?

Go.

Go!
走 除非你要杀了我
Go, unless you’re going to kill me.
我会尖叫并诅咒你
I will scream and curse you
直到我用尽最后一口气
until the last breath leaves my body.
来吧
Go.
你疯了 疯了
You’re crazy. Crazy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!