好了
Okay. . .
亲爱的,我们为甚不选这件婚纱呢?
Honey, didn’t we settle on this dress?
这上面有带子,会显得我很胖
It’s got straps.It makes me look chunky.
如果你再瘦点,你就会被风吹走了
If you were any thinner, you’dcrack in two and blow right away.
不,妈妈,我屁♥股♥上有点松
No, Mama.My tushy’s a little cushy.
宝贝儿,你和我一样,正合适
Honey, your tushy’s just like your mama’s, and that means just fine.
拿着,妈妈
Take that, Mama.
嗯,要带袖的还是无袖的?你觉得呢?
Okay, sleeves or no sleeves?What do you think?
哦,我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
我还是喜欢这件
I still like this dress.
哦,妈妈,我们喜欢哪件不重要
Well, mother,it doesn’t matter what we like.
嗯,问题是。。。
Well, question is. . .
Silas会喜欢哪个?
What would Silas like?
Silas!池子里有东西!
Silas!There’s somethin’ in the pool!
这里是“天使播报”
That was ”Angel yes”
您现在收听的是肯塔基州威尔明的WQQG
and you’re listening to WQQG here in Wilmington, Kentucky.
接下来,我们要播报。。。
Comin’ up, we’ll talk about…
嘿,你♥他♥妈♥的怎么回事?
Hey! What the hell is wrong with you?
你没听到我说吗?上面有漂浮物
Didn’t you hear me?We got a floater.
现在,你这是他妈的在干什么?
Now, what the hell did you do that for?
它还没死
It wasn’t dead.
现在,把它弄走,我要这个池子干干净净的
Well, get it out of there.I want this pool clean.
怪我说的太多了,是我说的多吗?
That must be askin’ too much.Am I askin’ too much?
嗨!嗨!哑驴!
Hey! Hey, dumb-ass!
我说的太多吗?
Am I asking too much?
对。
Yes.
嘿~!
Hey!
我求了很久才为你找到这个工作
I had to beg for weeks to get you that job.
还跟他说给你上了牙险,全家都上了
Talked him into a dental plan –full family coverage.
你现在怎么养家糊口啊?
How you gonna cover a full family now?
Silas,你得让人觉得更可靠才行
Silas, you gotta be more dependable.
你就要与我外甥女结婚了
You’re marryin’ my little niece.
就要加入我们的家庭了
You’re joinin’ our family.
那,我知道你心眼好
Now, I know you’re a decent fellow deep down inside,
但你得扪心自问,你的表现能让我们满意吗?
but you gotta ask yourself, what are we all seein’ on the outside?
啊,我们会帮你
Ah, we’ll work on it.
你买♥♥婚戒了吗?
You buy the ring?
现在,要知道,那是证明你可以被依靠的一部分
Now, see, that’s part of that bein’ dependable thing
我们早就谈过了
we were talkin’ about.
她有戒指
She has a ring.
你确实买♥♥给她了,是吗?
And you did buy it for her, right?
我猜她不会自己给自己买♥♥婚戒的
I assume she didn’t buy it for herself.
尼亚加拉大瀑布–当当当当!
Niagara Falls – da da da dum!
看看它有多宏伟啊,太壮观了!
Look how big it is.It’s huge!
你知道每分钟有6百万立方英尺的水
And did you know that 6 million cubic feet of water
流过然后从170英尺的高空落下吗?
goes over the edge every minute 170 feet straight down?
你们知道吗?
Did you know that?
这里有个册子,想看的话可以浏览一下
It’s in the pamphlet there,if you wanna have a quick look-see.
凯米?
Cammy?
你怎么还在做这个?
Why are you still doin’ this?
因为,雷蒙,你应该知道
Because, Raymond, you should know
尼亚加拉大瀑布可是恋人们的天堂
that Niagara Falls is the place for lovers.
宣传语这么说的
I mean, that’s the slogan.
是,就在小册子上印着
Yeah, it’s printed right there on the pamphlet.
看,看到了吗?
Look, see?
哦,噗,雷蒙
Oh, poop, Raymond.
我想Silas已经偿还了他欠下社会的债务
I think Silas has served his debt to society.
亲爱的,他还在保释期,他不能离开这里
Honey, he’s on parole.He can’t leave the state.
哦,谁说的?—-这是国家法律规定的
-Well, says who?-The state. It’s the law.
哦,那我们会保守秘密的
Well, then,we’ll keep it our little secret.
那样会更有意思
And it’s more fun that way.
尼亚加拉大瀑布可是热恋的人的天堂
Niagara Falls is where people go when they’re in love,
这才是真正的定律
and that’s the real law. . .
爱的定律
. . .the law of love.
哦,亲爱的,你太美了
Oh, honey, you look so beautiful.
我要记住今天,记住它是怎么开始的
I want to remember today,just the way it happened,
我看到的,我感觉到的
the way I look, the way I feel.
我一直都想要这么美好
I always want it to be this good.
笑一个
Smile.
我想知道Silas的感受
I wonder how Silas is feeling.
Silas,别搞砸了
Silas, don’t screw this up.
高兴点,高兴点,每个人都高兴
Happy. Happy. Everyone’s happy.
亲爱的,我爱你!
Darling! I love you!
Silas,你是否愿意,娶这个女人,camille
And do you, Silas,take this woman, Camille,
为你的合法妻子,爱他,尊重她,无论疾病与否
to be your lawful wedded wife, to love and honor, in sickness and health,
都在神圣的婚姻中相爱至死不渝?
in loving holy matrimony till death do you part?
该你了,tiger.你能行的
It’s your turn, Tiger.You can do it.
你要我再重复一遍吗,孩子?
Do you want me to repeat the question, son?
你,你只要说是的,亲爱的
You just say yes, hon.
说是啊
Say yes.
你只要说是的
You just say yes.
是,是~~~~~
Yes.
是~~~—–是。
-Yes.-Yes.
哦,等等!
Oh, wait!
哦。。。
Oh. . .
哦,天啊。。。稻米
Oh, jeez. . . the rice.
我忘记带稻米了
I forgot to get the rice.
我们该抛洒稻米的,稻米代表了好运
We have to throw the rice.The rice is for good luck.
cammy…没关系的—-哦,没人带稻米吗?
-Cammy. . . it’s okay.-Well, didn’t anyone bring the rice?
宝贝,就这样吧—-就这样吧
-Baby, it’s all right.-It’s okay.
好吧
Okay.
恭喜你,Silas
Congratulations, Silas.
不和你的新娘跳舞吗?
Not dancing with your pretty bride?
我没法跳舞
I can’t dance.
哦,这是你的新婚之夜,孩子
Well, it’s your weddin’ night, son.
没人会在乎你的模样
Nobody’s gonna care how you look.
我不能和她跳
I can’t dance with her.
她是camille
It’s Camille.
有时我觉得…
Sometimes I just feel like. . .
看来你有些困惑.
Like you have doubts.
—我很想揍她!嘭!
—上帝啊!
-Like I wanna punch her! Wham!-Good Lord.
告诉我为什么.我的意思是,她太能说了
Tell me about it.I mean, that girl can talk.
她整天的在说,不停说,说,说,说,说!
That’s all she does is talk.Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk!
-但你刚娶了她.—牧师…我有话要和Silas说
-But you just married her.-Preacher. . . I need a word with Silas.
我也想知道
Tell me about it.
你很幸运,Silas
You’re a lucky man, Silas.
孩子,那女孩会为你做所有事
Boy, that girl would do just about anything for you.
Silas!过来啊,tiger!
Silas!Come on out here, Tiger!
除了闭嘴
Except maybe shut up.
噢!
Oof!
你知道…
You know. . .
每个婚姻在第一年可能都会有问题
every marriage has problems the first year.
你的问题恰好在第一年的前几个小时
Yours just happen to be in the first couple hours.
我知道你会克服的
I know you’ll work through it,
因为…
’cause. . .
如果你不能克服,我就会把你送回监狱
well, if you don’t, I’m gonna have to send you back to prison.
三次前科,你就别想再出来了
Three strikes,and you’ll never come out again.
来吧,Silas,过来
Come on, Silas.Come on.
—挎斗车!
—这是什么玩意?
-A sidecar!-What the hell is that?
这是为去尼亚加拉大瀑布准备的
And here’s somethin’for the trip to Niagara Falls.
为你和你所有的照片.
For you and all your pictures.
谢谢~~雷蒙舅舅
Thank you, Uncle Raymond.
谢谢你的挎斗车,你最好了,我爱你
Thanks for the sidecar.You’re the best. I love you.
–再见,各位!—记得,好好的,你们两个都是
-Bye, everyone!-Remember, be good. Both of you.
笑一笑,各位!
Smile, everybody!
我的小外甥女会安全到达的,路上小心.
That’s my little nieceyou’ve got there. Be good.
照顾好她,Silas—-再见!
-Take care of her, Silas.-Goodbye!
再见,冷酷的世界!再见—再见,亲爱的!
Goodbye, cruel world! Bye!Bye, honey!
尼亚加拉大瀑布!
Niagara Falls!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!