那她现在不在人世了。
Carry on.
继续。
Pedal. That’s it! Go on!
蹬踏板。就这样!继续!
Keep going! Keep going!
继续前进! 继续前进!
Well done!
干的漂亮!
He’s not a writer.
他不是个作家。
He has pretensions, but he can’t write.
他自命不凡,但他不会写作。
– Where was it posted? – Morecambe.
-在哪里寄出的? -莫克姆湾。
He’s not an educated man.
他不是一个受过教育的人。
Could he be Italian?
他会是意大利人吗?
No. British. Northern.
不。英国人。而且是北方的。
This comma here tells us a lot.
这里的逗号♥,告诉我们很多。
How do you mean?
你怎么知道?
It’s gratuitous.It evidences poor education.
他没有理由地使用逗号♥,说明他受到的教育不多。
– He’s an autodidact. – A car mechanic?
-他属于自学成才的那类人。-也许是个机修工?
He’s self-taught, over a lifetime.
他好像一辈子都在自学。
I’d put him somewhere in his late 50s.
我觉得他应该快50岁了。
So, uh, what’s his mental state, then?
那他的精神状态如何?
“The act is an attempt to pick the pockets
of those who love art more than charity.”
“这一行为是在试图掏那些,热爱艺术甚于热爱慈善的人的钱。”
He’s a fantasist who believes he’s an idealist.
他是个自信的理想主义者。
A kind of Don Quixote.
有点儿像堂.吉诃德。
Oh, the, uh… The windmill fella.
哦,就是…和风车对打的那个家伙。
He’ll be active in his community,known for his local campaigns.
他将活跃在他的社区,在那里,他因参与地方事物而闻名。
Parking, litter, pub hours,that sort of thing.
乱停车,乱扔垃圾,酒吧营业时间,诸如此类的事物。
Thank you. That’s very helpful.
谢谢你!这是非常有用的。
My pleasure.
我很乐意效劳。
– Could someone sign me out? – I wouldn’t dare.
-能送我出门吗?-我可不敢。
You’d be telling everybody what I had for breakfast.
你会被守在外面的那帮记者问个底儿掉的。
– Nice arse.- You’re a married man, Reg.
-她屁♥股♥很性感。-你可是结了婚的男人,瑞格。
I can look at the menu as long as I eat at home.
我虽然在家吃饭,但我也能看看菜单。
So has this fella got the painting, then?
那这家伙拿到画了吗?
Time-wasting bastard.He’s just after the reward.
浪费时间的混♥蛋♥。他只是想要领赏金。
Yeah.
是的。
The Italians still favourite, then?
意大利黑♥手♥党♥仍然是嫌疑最大的,对吧?
That’s where the clever money is.
都是被那赏金勾引的。
– My first day.- Might be your last.
-这是我第一天上班。-也许是你的最后一天。
Watch these ones, man.
看着点儿,伙计。
They’re fast. Get three like bricks, yeah?
它们转得很快。每次像搬砖一样拿三个,行吗?
In the future,they’ll have robots doing this.
在未来,他们会让机器人来做这些。
Yeah, I can’t wait.
是的,我都等不及了。
The likes of me and you will spend our day developing our minds
像你我这样的人,会花一天的时间,通过文学和管弦音乐会来
with literature and orchestral concerts.
充实我们的思想。
Look, please, just keep up.
注意了,请跟上进度。
Come on, mind your bloomers.
你们专心干活,不行吗?
– It’s his first day, Mr Walker.- Ah, well, you can watch it and all.
-这是他第一天上班,沃克先生-好吧,你可以先看别人是怎么干的。
Still getting used to your lot touching our white loaves.
还要忍♥受像你这样的有色人种,触碰我们的白面包。
– Eh? – Yes, sir.
-怎么着?-是的,先生。
Come on.
快点。
Bugger.
混♥蛋♥。
‘King hell. Nothing.
除了地狱之王,什么都没有。
Don’t you want them papers, mister?
你不想要那些报纸吗,先生?
No, you have them, bonny lad.
不要了,你拿走好了,小子。
Good firelighters,but you won’t find any of them
它们是引燃的好帮手,但你会发现,它们对说真话
speaking truth to power.
没有一点用处。
What you playing, lads? Tip and run?
你们在玩什么?小子们?触球即跑吗?
– Can I have a bowl?- No, you’re all right, pops.
-我能接球吗?-不行,大爷,没你什么事儿。
Christ.
上帝。
You are Kempton Bunton and I claim me £5,000 reward.
你就是坎普顿·伯顿,我要我的5000英镑奖金。
Daft bugger. I nearly shit myself.
傻小子,差点儿吓坏我了。
What did you open it up for?
你为什么要打开它?
No reaction to my first communication,50 I took the ticket off the back,
我的第一次交流没有任何反应,我从背面撕下一张封条,
proof positive that I’ve got it.
证明我已经拿到了。
This to the workingman’s paper,The Daily Mirror.
这次我要寄给我们工人阶级的报纸,《每日镜报》。
Mam.
妈妈。
Quick, quick. Sort this lot out.
快快,把这些收拾好。
What?
什么?
And round about 11:00 My idea of heaven is a nice cup of tea
大约在11点左右,我心目中的天堂就是一杯好茶,
I like a nice cup of tea…
我喜欢一杯好茶…
Oh, stop it, you daft brush.
哦,住手,你这个笨蛋。
Anyhow, it’s half-3:00.
这都过了三点半了。
You were a beautiful dancer.Graceful, fluid.
你是一个美丽的舞者。优雅,流畅。
– I wasn’t that good.- You were that good.
-我没那么棒。-你就那么棒。
Ginger Rogers of Whitley Bay.
惠特利湾的金格·罗杰斯。
I always said we should have entered them competitions.
我一直说我们应该参加那些比赛。
– We’d never have won.- Swept the board.
-我们根本赢不了-我们席卷所有奖项。
Hmm.
嗯。
You’re looking at Hollisons’new star baker.
我是霍利森的新星面包师。
Hollisons? I thought it was plastics.
霍利森?我认为那是做塑料注射器的。
No. I’m Lord Bunton of the baps.Number two oven man.
不,我是做软面包卷的“伯顿勋爵”。第二名烤炉师♥傅♥。
– Much better. You can’t eat plastic.- So will it be regular?
-不会让你给你吃“塑料”的。-这回成为长♥期♥工作吗?
Aye. I’ve taken to it like a swan to water.
是的,我就像天鹅离不开水一样。
And a free loaf every day.
每天还有一条免费面包。
– Tomorrow, a pork pie.- Pork pie?
-明天,是一个猪肉派。-猪肉派?
– Slightly damaged.- You’re slightly damaged.
-略微会有点损坏。-你就是略微有点损坏。
Today, 14-ounce Danish.
今天,我拿回家一个14盎司的丹麦酥。
Slightly damaged?
也略微有点儿损坏?
Light and airy,for ladies who are watching their figure.
又轻淡又多孔,适合女士们保持体形。
– Yeah, I’m not, though, am I? – You’re better off wobbling than ratting.
-是的,你看我还用保持身材吗?-你最好摇摆不定,而不是去告密。
I like a nice cup of tea
我喜欢一杯好茶
In the morning
在早间
I like a nice cup of tea with my tea…
我喜欢喝一杯好茶…
I like a nice cup of tea In the morning
我喜欢在早晨喝一杯好茶
For to start the day, you see
作为一天的开始
And at half past 11:00
呃这已经过了11:00
Well, my idea of heaven Is a nice cup of tea
我心目中的天堂就是一杯好茶
I like a nice cup of tea With my dinner…
我喜欢在晚餐时喝杯好茶…
Jackie Bunton,is this your idea of a Saturday night out?
杰克·邦顿,这就是你周六晚上的夜生活吗?
Just wait, would you? Come on, follow me.
稍微等会儿嘛? 来,跟我来。
Jackie…
杰克…
– What are you doing? – Madam, care to view?
-你要干什么?-女士,介意来看一下吗?
Gosh.
天呐。
What do you think?
你认为怎么样?
Yours, are they?
它们是,你的吗?
One day, aye.
有朝一日,会的。
Mmm, are we gonna be millionaires?
嗯,那我们不就是百万富翁了?
That’s what I wanna do.
我正为此而努力。
Build boats like this.
造像这样的船。
On the Tyne?
在泰恩河上行驶吗?
Nah.
不。
California, New Zealand, Australia.
在加利福尼亚,新西兰,澳大利亚。
You just wanna get away.
你只是想离开这里。
Mam wants me to wear a shirt and tie,
and Dad wants me to punch the Pope.
妈妈想让我穿衬衫打领带,爸爸想让我抨击教皇。
What’s the Pope done to upset your dad?
教皇做了什么让你♥爸♥不高兴的事情?
The Pope, prime minister…
不只教皇,还有首相…
Dolly, love,
多莉,亲爱的,
it’s bad enough me having to get up at
the crack of a sparrow’s fart, but you…
我受够了,一听到麻雀的噼啪的放屁声,就要起床,但你……
Don’t mind.
别介意。
A full English breakfast served by an Irish rose.
全英式早餐配爱尔兰玫瑰。
Eat up. You’re late.
快吃吧,你要迟到了。
Oh, that’s the shipping ticket that was attached to the back of the Goya.
这是贴在戈雅画框背后的船票。
And he sent it to…
而他把它寄给了…
The Daily Mirror, Home Secretary.
《每日镜报》,内务大臣阁下。
So an arrest is imminent?
看来抓捕要尽快了?
Uh, not as such.
呃,不是这样的。
But we know where this note was posted?
但我们知道这张字条是在哪里贴的吗?
– Oh, Central Birmingham. – The Italians?
-哦,是在伯明翰中部地区。-是意大利黑♥手♥党♥干的吗?
We’re re-evaluating that aspect of the enquiry, sir.
我们正在重新评估这方面的调查,阁下。
But we can pinpoint precisely the whereabouts of this person?
那我们能确定这个人在什么位置吗?
Well, sir, we’re pretty sure he resides between Morecambe and Birmingham
先生,我们很确定他住在莫克姆和伯明翰之间

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!