We can’t get BBC.
我们收不到BBC节目。
Why not?
为什么收不到?
Dad took the band-one coil out.
老爸把信♥号♥♥接收器的第一层线圈拿掉了。
If you can’t get the BBC,you don’t have to have a licence.
如果你们收不到BBC节目,也就不用交使用税了。
But you’ve got one sellotaped to the side of your television.
但你家电视旁边,不是用透明胶贴着许可证吗?
– No, we haven’t.- That’s mine.
-不,我们不用。-那是我贴的。
What did you do that for?
你为什么那样做?
To be normal.
表明是正常用户。
Just fit the gizmo back in, then.
那就把你的小发明革新复原吧。
Dad’s lost the coil.
爸爸弄丢了线圈。
So you pay for a television licence and you still can’t receive BBC?
所以就算你付了电视使用费,你还是收不到BBC节目?
Oh, we don’t like Play for Today.
哦,我们不喜欢《娱乐在今宵》。
It’s just an excuse for a lot of bad behaviour.
这节目给很多不良行为找了借口。
《上来透口气》 作者:乔治奥威尔
Have you set your alarm, love?
你定闹钟了吗?亲爱的。
What for?
为什么要设?
Aren’t you 6:00 to 2:00 tomorrow?
难得你明天不是6:00到2:00的班吗?
Aye, aye, you’re right.
是的,是的,你说对了。
Belt and braces.
有备无患。
Sandwich loaf tomorrow, if you can manage.
如果有办法,明天帮我拿回一块三明治。
No problem.
没问题。
No, I’m not! Oh, will you piss off!
不,我不是!你给我滚开!
Language!
不许说脏话!
She’s got a nerve.
她脸皮真厚。
Count your blessings they’re only arguing.
你应该庆幸他们只是在争吵。
Meet the Quality Street gang sizing up the works of art.
来认识一下正在评估艺术品的“品质街”犯罪团伙。
The Boss.Very smooth, but inside he’s a hard nut.
他们的老板。表面看很圆滑,但他内心是个硬汉。
And Fingers. Slim, elegant Fingers.
他的手指。细长而优雅。
Everything he touches…
他摸过的每件物品…
It must have been a great source of
anxiety to the National Gallery staff.
一定会给国家美术馆的工作人员,带来巨大的焦虑。
Have you, in fact, ever had a painting stolen before?
事实上,你以前有画作被偷过吗?
Never, never.
从来没有。
Ta.
谢了。
– About the thieves themselves? – Well, we don’t think
-窃贼会是什么样的人?-我们认为
that they were professional criminals in the strict sense…
他们不是严格意义上的职业罪犯…
– Doll? – What?
-赛马票?-什么?
Misguided people…
人们被误导了…
What?
什么?
They spoke of, uh, charity in their note.
他们在报道中里提到了慈善行为。
Nothing.
没什么。
The best form of charity they could do would be to return the picture…
他们所能做的最好的慈善方式,就是归还这幅画…
Oh, yeah.
哦,就这样。
You like that, all I’ll say.
你喜欢我这样吧。
Shh.
嘘。
I need a piss.
我要去撒尿。
And I thought you were Cary Grant.
我以为你棒得像加里.格兰特。
(好莱坞男星)
– You beauty.- Dad!
-太漂亮了。-爸爸!
Three horse accumulator! Twenty quid!
三匹马都买♥♥中了!赢了20英镑!
The Mirror. They’re making you an offer.
《每日镜报》。他们给你提出报价了。
镜报头条:我们向神秘信件作者提出报价。
I give them the painting,they put on an exhibition,
我把画给他们,他们负责展出,
charge the public to see the Duke
要求公众去参观公爵肖像画,
and give me the proceeds. Bingo!
而我获得实际收入。太棒了!
How much will an exhibition raise?
举办展览要花多少钱?
30,000… 50,000. Who knows?
三万英镑…或者五万。谁知道呢?
The painting’s not been out the news, has it?
这幅画最近没出什么新闻,对吧?
I’ll be able to pay for God knows how many TV licences.
我要替天行道,为更多的人买♥♥电视许可证。
You’re not really gonna use it all on telly licences?
你不会真的把它全部用在电视许可费上吧?
– Why not?- Just saying.
-为什么不?-我只是问一下。
Who couldn’t make use of a couple of grand?
谁不想动用其中的几千块呢?
– You think Robin Hood took a rake-off?- Aye.
-你以为罗宾汉会拿回扣吗?-是的。
Jackie. Robin Hood?
杰克。那还叫罗宾汉吗?
What if they’re in it with the coppers?
如果他们和警♥察♥合作,怎么办?
You give them the painting,
你把画给了他们,
they don’t cough up and they shop you.
他们会被迫告发你。
The Mirror?
《每日镜报》?
This is the workers’ paper, Jackie lad.
杰克小子,这是咱工人的报纸。
How are you gonna get them the painting?
你要怎么把画给他们?
Well, I’ll worry about that tomorrow.Tonight, celebration.
好吧,我明天再操心此事。今晚,来个庆祝。
Fish supper, family outing.
全家出去吃全鱼宴。
No, but, Dad, Irene’s coming round.
没有,但是,爸爸,艾琳就要回来了。
The more the merrier. Bring her along.
人越多越好。带她来。
So, Mrs Bunton,
那么,伯顿夫人,
how did you and Mr Bunton meet?
你和伯顿先生是怎么认识的?
In his mother’s pub in Tynemouth.
在他母亲在泰恩茅斯的酒吧里。
He wiped me table four times.
他把我的桌子擦了四次。
It worked. You came back.
这管用了,你不就回来了。
When she saw he was sweet on me,his mother said,
当他的母亲看到他爱上我时,她说:
“Some of his faults are good faults.”
“他即使犯错误,也是犯善意的错误。”
Why can’t we go to the seaside?
我们为什么不能去海边呢?
How far’s Tynemouth?
离泰恩茅斯还有多远?
Ah, you wouldn’t wanna be dragged by your balls from here to Tynemouth.
好吧,从这里走到泰恩茅斯,会走得你蛋疼。
Kenneth, language.
肯尼斯,不许说脏话。
Irene’s new to the family,and she hasn’t been married.
艾琳是第一次来这个家,她还没结婚呢。
No, I’m still looking for me Prince Charming.
是的,我正在找我的白马王子。
Good luck finding him in Benwell.
希望你能在本维尔找到。
– Benwell Village.- Oh, you’re so posh, Mam.
-本维尔村。-是的,你真漂亮,夫人。
Here, we’ll carry you.
这样,我们抬你过去。
No, don’t! Oh, my God!
不,不用!哦,我的上帝!
Carriage for the queen! – Stop it.
-抬住了女王!-停下。
You’re daft in the head.
你们脑子有病了。
Make way for the queen! Here she is.
女王驾到,给女王让路。
Go on, Queen of Benwell Village! Come on, wave to the public.
走吧,本威尔村的女王!来吧,向公众挥手。
I have loved you more each day
我一天比一天更爱你
Walking back to happiness, woopah…
找回快乐,哇哦…
Four pie and chips,two cod and chips, mushy peas, three,
四份馅饼和薯条,两份鳕鱼和薯条,三份豌豆糊,
and two pots of tea, please.
请再上两壶红茶。
– Four pie and chips… – Hello, pet.
-四个馅饼和薯条…—什么事,宝贝。
Two cod and chips, three mushy peas
两份鳕鱼加薯条,三份豌豆糊
– and two pots of tea. – I’m going for a piss.
-再加两壶红茶。-我要去方便一下。
On second thoughts, I’d prefer a lemonade.
等一下,我想喝柠檬水。
– And a lemonade, please, pet.- And a lemonade!
-再来一杯柠檬水,宝贝。-一杯柠檬水!
– Anything else? – What you gonna do with it?
-什么? -你要用它做什么?
– What? – The painting.
-什么?-那幅画。
– What painting? – Oh, I don’t know.
-什么画?-哦,我不知道。
The painting of the Duke of Wellington by Francisco Jos茅 de Goya.
《惠灵顿公爵》作者:弗朗西斯科·何塞·德·戈雅。
What are you suggesting?
你的建议是什么?
I’m suggesting that if you were to move the painting
我的意思是如果你把画转移到
somewhere neutral, safe, out the house,
一个中立,安全的地方,在房♥子外面,
I could tell the authorities
where it is and we could split the 5,000 reward.
我可以告诉当局它在哪里,我们可以分五千赏金。
– Or? – Or you can hang on to it,
—否则呢?-否则你可以留着它,
and one day some very public-minded citizen
有一天某个非常有公德心的公民
tells the police everything and gets all the money.
告诉警♥察♥一切,然后拿走所有的钱。
But we wouldn’t want that to happen, would we?
但我们不希望这种事发生,对吧?
Because I like you,and you would have to go to prison.
即使我喜欢你,你也得进监狱。
– Two and a half thousand? – Each.
-两千五百英镑? —每人。
I can’t do what I need to do
我不能用两千五百英镑
– with two and a half grand.- What do you wanna do?
-做我该做的事。-你想怎么做?
– Help people.- Oh, help yourself, more like.
-去帮助别人。-哦,你更得帮助你自己。
– Are you short of money? – Who isn’t?
-你缺钱花吗?-谁不缺钱?
Four specials, four cod and chips,
四份特餐,四份鳕鱼加薯条
two mushy peas…
两份青豆泥…
She knows about it.
她这道了那事。
What?
什么?
The Duke.
公爵画像。
– Who? Mam? – Pammy.
-谁?妈妈?-帕米。
She’s after the reward money. She wants to split it with me.
她想和我平分奖金。
– But what about the Mirror offer? – I know. I know.
-但是《每日镜报》的报价怎么办?-我知道。我知道。
But if she goes to the police now,we’re done for.
但如果她现在去报♥警♥,我们就完了。
If I take it back tonight,maybe they’ll go easy on me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!