We were children, still innocent.
我们还很单纯 我和狄伦
We are still innocent, me and Dylan.
我只想它存在于回忆中 而不是现实中
I only want it as a memory. I don’t want it back.
威廉姆知道吗
Does William know?
永远别告诉他 我能原谅过去 他不会的
Don’t ever tell him. I can forgive the past, he won’t.
我能原谅过去的事
The past I can forgive.
你是在警告我吗
You warning me?
你爱威廉姆 是不是
You love William, don’t you?
这种时候 你要爱上某人
You have to love someone these days.
你确定你想嫁给他吗
You sure you want to marry him?
我之前从没有过好朋友
I’ve never had a best friend before.
给你 看我像不像美人鱼
Here. See if I look like a mermaid?
有几个清洁工人
We’ve a couple of cleaners
愿意当见证人
who’d be pleased to act as witnesses.
他们会来的 会来的
They’ll be here, they will.
抱歉 后面几对已经在排队了
I’m sorry, we’ve got couples queuing up.
抱歉
Sorry!
还真是及时 看到了吗
About bloody time. See?
看 你能弯腰吗 花了三几尼
Look. Bend down, can’t you? Three guineas that cost.
几根羽毛一片布
How many words is that
值你多少词语
for a few feathers and a piece of cloth?
你从哪儿弄的三几尼
Where did you get three guineas?
他写了张支票 当然会兑现的
He wrote a cheque. It’ll bounce, of course.
你真漂亮 告诉她她很漂亮
You look beautiful! Tell her she looks beautiful.
她很漂亮 来吧 我们结婚去
She is beautiful. Come on. Let’s get married.
我想这是狄伦的主意 他选的
I think it was Dylan’s idea. He chose it.
你总是戴帽子
You always did have hats.
你很介意吗
Would you mind awfully?
非常抱歉 仅仅是因为过去的缘故
I’m terribly sorry. Purely for old times’ sake.
抱歉 老伙计 有任务了
Sorry, old chap. Call of duty.
继续 军士
Carry on, Sergeant.
好好对我 行吗
Oh, treat me right, can’t you?
不不 我想祝个酒
Oh, no, no! I want to give a toast.
我要榨干♥你♥
I’ll squeeze the life out of you.
好的 等祝完酒后 继续
Yes, after the toast. Go on!
你是要杀了我
You’re killing me.
继续 你个威尔士混♥蛋♥ 我要把你撕成两半
Oh, go on, you great Welsh bastard, or I’ll break you in two!
祝一切重要的事物
To all the things that really matter.
不重要的都滚开 听听 听听
And bugger the ones that don’t. Hear, hear.
你能下来吗 你唱歌♥就有可能
Can you please get down? Sing, and I might.
上帝啊 唱啊 狄伦
Oh, God. Sing, Dullun!
# 亲爱的 你的一生 #
# 都徜徉在火红的艳阳下 #
# 你的脸颊红似玫瑰 #
# 翩翩起舞 #
是那支老歌♥
It’s that old heiryth,
他们总念念不忘的威尔士破烂
that old Welsh thing they’re always banging on about.
他讨厌那个该死的地方 是不是
He hates the bloody place, doesn’t he?
为什么不讨厌呢
Who doesn’t?
但所有他想要的 都在那里
But all he wants, see, he wants back there.
她并无不同
She’s no different.
不 你永远不能介入他们
No, you’ll never come between them,
共同追忆威尔士的他们
not with them being Welsh together.
我为什么要介入他们
Why should I come between them?
当然 我一直在你身边
Course, you’ve always got me.
完美了
Perfect.
他说 因为过去的一切
“For old times’ sake.” That’s what he said.
没人可以伤害你
No harm will ever come to you.
他将一直是我的朋友
He’ll always be my friend
我永远不会说话伤你
No word of mine will ever hurt you.
我仍然可以有朋友
I still can have friends.
你在哭
You’re crying.
做梦的缘故
Dreaming, that’s all.
你在发抖 一会儿就好了
You’re shaking. It’ll pass.
你会回到我身边的 我知道你会的
You’ll come back to me. I know you will.
告诉我真话
Tell me the truth.
你在伤害我
You’re hurting me.
我想我们之间开诚布公
I want everything to be open between us.
没有隐瞒 别说了
And fresh and clean. Stop it.
你和你朋友的事
You and your friend.
告诉我
Tell me.
我们那时还是孩子 威廉姆
We were kids, William.
我们在海滩上 只发生过一次
We were on a beach and it happened, once. That’s all.
威廉姆
William.
告诉我你爱我
Tell me you love me.
活着回来 我就说
Come back alive and I’ll say it.
回到我身边 你想听什么我都说
Come back to me, I’ll say anything you want.
真心实意的吗
And mean it?
你回来就知道了
Come back and see.
# 漂浮着 梦想着 #
# Drifting and dreaming
# 当影子 #
# While shadows fall
# 在曙光中退却 #
# Softly at twilight
# 我听到你的呼唤 #
# I hear you call
# 甜蜜古老的爱情故事 #
# Love’s old sweet story
# 你用眼睛讲述 #
# Told with your eyes
# 漂浮着 梦想着 #
# Drifting and dreaming
# 甜蜜的天堂 #
# Sweet paradise #
军士 让他们现在就下飞机
Sergeant, get these men off the aircraft, now!
大家都下飞机
Everybody off the plane!
“当然你是因为我问才说的
“Of course you told me because I asked.
“我应该忍♥住不问的
“I should have bitten out my tongue.
“你是我的所爱 你是我的所需
“You’re all I love. You’re all my need.
“你是我在眼前的所见
“You’re what I see in front of me.
“如果我向身后看去 在那里
” And if I look over my shoulder, there…
“在那里 我能看见你的微笑
“There, I can see your smile.
“我愿为你放弃一切荣誉
” All honour I would give up for you.
“如果你在我身畔 我可以接受战败”
“I could accept defeat if you were by my side.”
塞萨利 希腊
薇拉
Vera.
你失去了你的薇拉
你给她点自♥由♥
也许她又会回到你身边
要我托住你的头吗 上帝啊 不要
Do you want me to hold your head? Christ, no!
你会变胖的 狄伦就不会爱你了
Now you’ll get fat and Dylan won’t love you any more.
你是个贱♥人♥
You’re a bitch.
狄伦爱的是过去
It’s the past Dylan loves.
还有你
And you.
一点也不爱我
Doesn’t love me at all.
威廉姆什么时候回来
When’s William get back?
我一直写信 没有回音
I keep writing. No word.
你想他死了吗
Think he’s dead?
我还能收到他的军饷
I’m still getting his pay.
军队不会给死人发钱的
Army wouldn’t pay a dead man.
你不能再唱歌♥了
You’ll have to stop singing.
如果我想我就能唱
I’ll sing if I want.
他们不会让你唱的
They won’t let you.
他们不让怀孕的人唱歌♥
Not pregnant, they won’t.
哦 我做不到的 我做不到
Oh, I can’t do this. I can’t.
我能当妈妈吗 看看我
A mother, me? Look at me.
呃 那就流掉
Well, get rid of it, then.
是威廉姆的
It’s William’s.
你爱他
You love him.
我恨他 上帝啊 我恨死他了
I hate him. Oh, God, I hate him so much.
看看他对我做了什么
Look what he’s done to me.
别笑 妈的别笑了
Don’t laugh. Don’t damn well laugh!
我自己办不到 我不行 我在 不是吗
I can’t do this alone. I can’t. I’m here, aren’t I?
我们回家吧 凯特琳 我没有家
Let’s go home, Caitlin. I don’t have a home.
回威尔士 凯特琳 你疯了吗 女人
Wales, Caitlin. Are you insane, woman?
我有钱 什么 威廉姆的军饷吗
I’ve got money. What, William’s pay?
我的储蓄 当然我有省钱
I’ve savings. Of course I have.
抓住他 妈的抓住他
Hold him! Bloody hold him!
全镇都听得见你 闭上你的鸟嘴
The whole town will hear you! Shut your damn mouth!
你看到这儿了吗 是的
You see this here? Yes.
就是这儿
Give it here.
要挺住 只是生个孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!