Fuck.
服务大众 维护♥法♥律
Protect and serve. Uphold the law.
正义
Justice.
记得吗
Remember?
你是什么人
Who the fuck are you?
你们明天就把勒索的钱全部还回去
Tomorrow you’ll have returned all the money you extorted from those people.
告诉他们不会再有下次
Tell them it will never happen again.
我就不会公开这段视频
Do that, and this video will never be seen.
否则 半小时后你们就会在出现在
Don’t, and a half an hour later you’ll watch the uncut version…
全部新闻频道中
on every news outlet in the area.
我给你们一个改过自新的机会 要把握住
Now I’m offering you a chance to do the right thing. Take it.
这比挨打更让人痛苦
That fucking hurt more than the beating.
麦考尔先生 你清闲够了
Mr. McCall. Are you done standing around or what?
其他的女孩
All the other girls have…
都说你和泰丽关系亲密
claimed that you were very close to Teri.
你对我撒了谎
You lied to me about that.
真漂亮
It’s pretty.
你上次和她联♥系♥是什么时候
When did you last talk to her?
一个多周以前
Over a week ago.
我去了医院
I went to the hospital.
看到她在医院里
I saw her there.
还有谁看望她吗
Did anyone else visit her?

Yes.
-一个男人 -一个男人
-A man. -A man?
-是客人 -不是
-Customer? -No.
是个善良的人 一个黑人
A nice man. A black man.
他问我她怎么伤了
He wanted to know what happened to her.
他叫什么
His name?
他没说
He didn’t say.
你的朋友泰丽呢
And your friend, Teri?
她出院后 就没人见过她
No one saw her after she left hospital.
在被打伤之后
After what they did to her.
-你联♥系♥过她 -没有
-And you contacted her? -No.
没人见过她
No one saw her.
看着我 你说的是实话吗
Look at me. Are you telling me the truth?
-你说的是实话吗 -是的
-You telling me the truth? The truth? -Yes. Yes.
-你说的是实话吗 -是的
-You telling me the truth? -Yes.
-你说的是实话吗 -是的
-Telling me the truth? -Yes!
你想喝水吗
Would you like some water?
润一下喉
Moisten your throat.
谢谢
Thank you.
甜美
Sweet.
我的天使
My angel.
-对 -拜托 拜托
-Yes. -Please. Please.
-拜托 拜托 泰德 -这么美丽
-So beautiful. So beautiful. -Please, please, Teddy. Please, Teddy.
-却又这么不诚实 -请不要
-But so deceitful. -Please. Please don’t.
-这么不诚实 -请不要
-So fucking deceitful. -Please don’t.
你…你要掐死我了
You’re… You’re hurting me!
请住手
Please stop.
加油 家居超♥市♥
Let’s go, Home Mart!
继续加油 家居超♥市♥
-Let’s go! -Keep it going, Home Mart!
我来 我来
Here we go. I got it! I got it! I got it!

Yeah!

Yeah!
好样的 鲍比
There you go! Way to go, Bobby!
最好的地方莫过于家居超♥市♥
There’s no place like Home Mart.

Yeah!
-我看到你了 -拉尔夫 好样的
-I see you! -Ralphie, bravo!
你通过了考试
You passed your test!
很精神啊
Looking good, man.
给你发枪了吗
Hey, did they give you a gun?
他叫我们来干什么
What the hell he call us in here for?
也许他不想毫无头绪的查下去了
Maybe he’s finally done chasing his own tail.
-想回去了 -真是浪费时间
-He needs to go home. -Waste of fucking time.
对 是这么说
Yeah, that sounds about right.
我对比了进出饭店的所有人
I matched the arrival and departure times…
进入和离开的时间
of everyone going in and out of the restaurant.
这个人在斯拉维之后三分钟走进前门
This person walks in the front door several minutes after Slavi arrived…
却没有再出来
but never comes out.
珍妮 珍妮
Jenny, Jenny, Jenny.
帮我办个信♥用♥卡♥退款
Can you do a quick card refund for me?
-那位先生很急 -打开收银机
-Gentleman’s in a hurry. -Open that fucking register.
快点 马上打开收银机
Move, move. Empty the register. Now.
把它打开
Go ahead, open this thing up.
叫这婊♥子♥快一点 马上打开收银机
Tell this bitch to fucking move it. Open the register up right now.
快点
Move.
全部的钱 都给我
All of it. Give me all of it.
快点 快
Come on. Move, move, move.
-戒指也要 给我戒指 -不
-That ring too. Give me that ring. -No.
我让你给我戒指
-Give me that fucking ring, I said. -Please.
是我妈传给我的
It was my mother’s.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 戒指给我
Fuck your mother. Give me that ring.
波里顿伐木公♥司♥

-摘下来 -是我妈传给我的
-Take it off. -It was my mother’s.
我不管 给我戒指
I don’t care. Give me the fucking ring.
-拜托 -没事的 珍妮
-Please. -It’s okay, Jenny.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
听着 警♥察♥说这人干过四起这种案子
Hey, listen. Police said the guy’s done four like this.
一个月前在Somerville还开枪打了个人
Shot a guy over in Somerville a month ago, so…
他只是为了钱
It’s only money.
-你没事吧 -嗨 拉尔夫 我还是没彻底缓过来
-You okay? -Hey, Ralphie. Still a little freaked out.
需要什么帮助的话 就跟我说一声
Well, if you need anything, let me know.
谢谢你 拉尔夫
Thanks, Ralphie.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我的戒指
My ring?
麦考尔先生 对不起打扰了
-Mr. McCall. Sorry to bother you. -Yeah.
我们在调查两周前的一起凶杀案
We’re looking into a homicide that occurred two weeks ago.
在一家俄♥罗♥斯♥饭店死了五个人
Five dead. Russian restaurant.
我在电视上看到了 那晚我刚好在那边
I heard about it on TV. I happened to be there that night.
-是吗 -是的
-Oh, you were? -Yeah.
-否则你也不会来了 -没错
-You wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t. -Right.
我们只是问问大家有没有看到可疑的地方
We’re just checking to see if anyone remembered anything suspicious.
我没注意到
Not that I recall.
能不能问问 你那晚为什么在那家饭店用餐
May I ask why you dined at that particular restaurant?
我爱吃pirozhki
I like pirozhki.
你的住处附近有五家俄♥罗♥斯♥饭店
There’s five Russian restaurants in walking distance of your apartment.
应该都卖♥♥pirozhki吧
I assume they all serve pirozhki.
我是去见个朋友 是她想去那里的
I was meeting a friend. It was her idea.
-那我要问问…-她叫希拉·桑德斯
-Then I guess I should talk… -Sheila Saunders.
但她也不知道 她那晚没去 她女儿发烧了
But she can’t help. She wasn’t there. Her daughter had a fever.
-你很快就走了 -我也没看表
-Didn’t stay long? -I didn’t check my watch.
我知道了 谢谢你的合作
I see. Well, thanks for your cooperation.
-不客气 -告诉我 你认识这女孩吗
-Very welcome. -Tell me, do you know this girl?
有些面熟
Yeah, I don’t know…
忘了从哪儿见过 她怎么了
I don’t remember where from. What happened?
-她摔断了脖子 -是吗
-She fell down and broke her neck. -Did she?
我们再联♥系♥
I’ll be in touch.
不留张名片吗 警官
Don’t you wanna leave me your card, officer?
假如我记起什么情况好联♥系♥你 警♥察♥不是都这样做吗
In case I remember anything? That’s what policemen usually do, right?
-名片都送光了 -你怎么找到我的
-Must have given them all out. -How’d you find me?
我是用现金结账 也没做预订 你怎么查到的
I paid cash. No reservation. How’d you find me?
-我们就是干这一行的 -我们是谁
-Well, that’s what we do, Mr. McCall. -We who?
-我们能找到想找到的人 -我们是谁
-We find people we need to find. -We who?
他处处都是疑点
Everything about him is wrong.
他的参军记录呢
And his military history?
没有
No.
接着查
Keep digging.
这是我们目前了解到的麦考尔的情况
This is what we have on McCall so far:
大学学历 在家居超♥市♥工作
College-educated. Works a straight 40 at the Home Mart.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!