银行对账单 纳税申报单 都是伪造的
Bank statements, tax returns, all jive.
看起来没什么特别
Looks pretty normal.
一切都是编造的
All lies. Fabricated.
我们需要干净利索的抓住他
We need to take him cleanly.
抓活的
Alive.
在没有摄像头 没有目击者的地方动手
A place without cameras, no witnesses.
像他这样身手的人 我要知道他的真实身份
A man with his skills, I want to know who he really is.
要知道他为谁工作
I want to know who he’s working for.
你好
How you doing?
给我一杯咖啡 谢谢
Give me a coffee, please.
再要一个鸡蛋三明治 卷起来 不要奶酪
An egg sandwich too. On a roll. No cheese, please.
马上来
You got it.
一会就好
I’ll be back in a minute.
就你一个人 还是在等人
Is it just you? Or are we waiting for someone else?
抱歉 你说什么
I’m sorry. What?
你的手
Your hands.
假如你真的和电线打交道 你的手不会这样
If you work on power lines, your hands wouldn’t look like that.
肯定是在等人
We gotta be waiting for somebody else.
这混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
把手举起来
Hands where I can see them.
我们去街对面 黑子
We’re gonna take a little walk across the street. Black Denali.

Here we go.
搞什么
What the fuck?
有任何不从 我就杀了你 明白了吗
Vary from these instructions and I’ll kill you, understand?
好了
All right.
站起来
Stand up.
怎么回事 马斯特斯 我们上
What the fuck is this? Masters, let’s go.
不能有目击者
No witnesses.
-什么情况 -我们上
-What the fuck? -Let’s go.
这人要干什么
What the hell is this guy doing?
雷马尔 你去A区 富朗特 跟上
Remar, you got A side. Front, follow.
你去C区 我去B区
You got C. I got B.
抓活的
Alive.
好 抓活的 我这就去
Yeah, yeah, alive. I’m on it.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
这混♥蛋♥偷袭了我
Motherfucker suckered me.
该死的
Goddamn it.
纯蜂蜜
该死
Shit.
佩德森 查看一下衣橱 厨房♥ 后阳台
Pederson, check the closets, the kitchen, the back porch.
衣橱是空的
Closet’s empty.
-后阳台也没东西 -这人过的是和尚的日子
-Nothing on the back porch. -Fucking guy. Lives like a monk.
他的书不少啊
This guy’s got a lot of books.
雷马尔 别乱逛 查一下电脑
Remar, stop fucking around. Check the computer.
时钟摄影机
笔电摄影机
线上旅行社 预订…
火车摄影机
这里的东西也太少了 不对劲
This place is way too clean, boss. Something doesn’t feel right.
有个空药瓶 “氯苯甲嗪”
We’ve got an empty script. “Meclizine.”
是用于晕机的
It’s used for airsickness.
他三天前买♥♥了出行用品
Travel items purchased three days ago.
两天前买♥♥了一张去墨西哥的无时间限制的机票
Bought an open-ended plane ticket to Mexico two days ago.
-明早10点从罗根起飞 -他料到会有麻烦
-Leaves Logan 10 a.m. tomorrow. -Guy knew this was coming.
-他要逃跑 -派人去机场
-He’s running. -Get someone at the airport.
-他那儿也不会去 -等等 你说什么
-He is not going anywhere. -Wait, what are you talking about?
他在监视我们
He’s watching us.
你打算怎么做
What do you wanna do?
找到他 否则我就叫来能找到他的人
Find him. Or I will bring people who can.
假如你来找我帮忙 我帮不了你
If you’ve come for help, I can’t give you any.
-我知道 -是吗
-I understand. -Do you?
只是来喝茶的
Just came for tea.
我先…
Just…
罗伯特 现在我的影响力非常有限
Robert, I have very little influence these days.
已经不在中情局了
I’m not at the Agency anymore.
只能在一些事情上做做顾问而已
I consult on a few things. That’s it.
苏珊 我只需要知道这个人是谁
Susan, I just need to know who this man is.
他和你什么关系
Who is he to you?
所以我来这里 想查出来
That’s why I’m here, trying to find out.
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what’s going on. Please?
你的葬礼很风光 顺便跟你说一声
You had a nice funeral, in case you were wondering.
当他们告诉苏珊你死了
You know, when they told Susan you were dead…
她无法理解
she couldn’t comprehend it.
她说 罗伯特不可能死
She said, “Oh, no. Not Robert.
更不可能死于普通的汽车炸♥弹♥
And not from something as trivial as a car bomb.”
你还活着
That you’re alive…
我很宽慰
is a big relief.
但对她来说并非多大的意外
But it didn’t come as a complete surprise to her.
我们多次谈起你 她说
We used to talk about you over the years, and she said…
假如有人能找到退出的办法
if anyone could have figured a way out…
永远的退出
a way to walk away from it all for good, you know…
改头换面 重新开始人生
like a real fresh start…
那个人就是…
it would have been…
就是你
you.
你不只杀掉了五个皮条客 罗伯特
You didn’t take out five pimps, Robert.
而是端掉了弗拉迪米尔·普希金在美国东海岸的据点
You took out the East Coast hub of Vladimir Pushkin.
普希金
Pushkin.
一个和俄♥国♥黑帮合作的寡头
An oligarch who jumped in bed with the Russian mafia…
另外他投资的项目众多
only he funds everything:
石油 武器 卖♥♥淫 应有尽有
gasoline, weapons, girls, you name it.
他在美国东西海岸都建立了复杂的网络
He’s built an intricate network on both U.S. coasts…
非常的安稳
that are incredibly well-insulated.
他贿赂政界的人 让他成为碰不得的人
His money and political ties make him untouchable.
你说的这个人 就是普希金遇到事时 就派去处理的人
Your friend here is who Pushkin sends when he’s got a problem.
泰德·伦森 真名是尼古莱·伊琴科
Teddy Rensen. Real name, Nicolai Itchenko.
俄♥国♥特种部队出来的
Skill set honed in Spetsnaz.
此人凶悍狡猾
He’s formidable and smart.
曾掌管一批秘密警♥察♥多年
Ran a wing of the secret police for years.
苏联解体后辞了公职
Went private when the Union fell.
他基本上是个有名片的反♥社♥会♥分子
Basically, he’s a sociopath with a business card.
通缉 尼可莱伊钦科
谢谢你 亲爱的 你知道这两个人吗
Thank you, darling. You know these two?
波士顿警♥察♥局的 我估计被普希金收买♥♥了
Boston P.D. Probably on Pushkin’s payroll, I assume.
三年了 雷马尔侦探和佩德森侦探
Three years. Detective Remar and Detective Pederson.
不过他们现在死了
Only now they’re dead.
昨天发现他们
They found them yesterday
死在辖区停车场的他们的警车后备箱里
in the trunk of their car in the precinct parking lot.
窒息而死 睾丸被切下 塞进喉咙里
Suffocated. Testicles blown off and shoved down their throats.
典型的俄♥国♥黑帮手法 泰德干杰作
Classic Russian mob hit. Teddy’s work.
第三个人 马斯特斯侦探已经几天没去上班了
Third one, Detective Masters hasn’t shown up for work in several days.
罗伯特 你也知道接下来会发生什么
Robert, I don’t have to tell you what happens next.
他会无限期追杀你和你关心的人
He won’t stop until he kills you and anyone you care about.
你根本没睡吧
Didn’t sleep a wink, did you?

Hey.
罗伯特 那个女孩 阿琳娜
Robert, that girl, Alina.
你为什么管
Why?
我也说不清为什么
I couldn’t tell you why it mattered.
为什么他们伤害她我就看不下去
Why what they did to her, that mattered to me so much.
有时看到有人残害另一个人
One day somebody does something unspeakable to someone else to…
一个你几乎完全陌生的人 而你…
someone you hardly knew, and you…
就会拔刀相助 因为有这能力
do something about it because you can.
因为你就是这种人
Because it’s who you are?
因为你一直就是这种人
Who you’ve always been?
有时候 我们要做出错误的选择才能到达正确的地方
Sometimes we make the wrong choices to get to the right place.
我知道薇薇安死时 你的一部分心也跟着死了
I know a part of you died when Vivian did.
但她最爱你的那部分并没有死
But not the part she loved the most.
要做这样的人
Go be him.

Yep.
别忘了跟过去说再见
Don’t forget to say goodbye.
再见
Good bye.
没事吧
Everything all right?
你有能力帮他吗
Were you able to help him?
他不是来要求帮助
He didn’t come for help.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!